It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Saddam do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
After we attack Iraq in couple of days, what will Saddam do then. Will he use weapons of mass destruction and do you think he"ll hide himself or escape to some other country. Or is it possible he will stay in Iraq and fight till the end. What do you think???

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the pirate
After we attack Iraq in couple of days, what will Saddam do then.

1) Will he use weapons of mass destruction and

2) do you think he"ll hide himself

3) or escape to some other country.

4) Or is it possible he will stay in Iraq and fight till the end. What do you think???

1) It would be a wonderfull slap for the U.N , France, China, Russia ,Germany and all these so-called peace protesters.

OTH, I hope he will not use any bio-chemical weapons against the allied soldiers and/or the population.

2) Almost impossible.

3) Where ? And which country would like to have Saddam ? " Hey darling, look who's comming dinner tonight.Saddam himself "
Nobody will take the risk to have the USA on his back.

4) No. Suicide. Tyrants like him ( Hitler... ) don't want to stay alive in the hands of their ennemy.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
1. He won't use WOMD initially I think...only when he realizes he's really done for... Then again, he may refrain from it, only to avoid war crime prosecution, and to thumb his nose at the US's claims.

2. He's already in hiding in one of the bunker complexes, no doubt. He'll likely move around between them during the war, and then a make a move for escape during the end. As it's likely there are underground connections between them and "friendly" nations to Iraq, escape will likely occur.

3. See the above question. There are countries such as Jordan, Syria, Yemen, etc. where he may be taken in...

4. I don't think he'll stay in Iraq when US troops freely walk the streets of Baghdad unchallenged....

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1.He won�t use them, but it will be faked for have more reason to continue....
2.He knew what was gonna happen to him from 10 years ago, so of course he has a way, we don�t say is the best, but for sure he has something planned about that...
3.Stayed above.
4.Well i think for the media we will get really weird
news about that, we won�t get if saddam took an ak-47 against a delta force team, or just run away from everything....

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I aslo think that suicide solution is the only way out for the Saddam...he is just like Hitler

new topics

top topics

join