It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Review of the Substance (Legal at Time of Writing) Sold as “Space”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

Sounds like crystal meth, they make it from the pseudo-ephedrine that is one of the ingredients in the syrup.

See, the problem here, really is that when substances that people want and have a right to use are made illegal, people will try whatever, dangerous or not, in the quest to get high.
Some people have a very strong desire to change their consciousness and do whatever it takes to do it.

Some of this legal stuff is probably worse for you than the illegal stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
JWH'n it, huh? Go low your first time. Wait like 30 minutes til you smoke another bowl/joint, cause you might end up a little too high. edit: lol, not trying to be fear inducing here, it's just the stuff is potent. Not like it's going to hurt you if you smoke too much, I don't think.
edit on 17-12-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

Don't even smoke a while joint the first time. Just take a couple hits, then wait. The wife and I shared a joint the first time we used it, and it kicked out butts. I don't use illegal drugs so I can only compare it to alcohol, but it made my worst drunk feel like a walk in the park. I could barely walk, time sense was gone entirely, I felt like I was going to throw up, room spinning, etc... Other than that it would have been enjoyable. I ended up sprawled on a couch hoping that I wasn't going to get thrown off of it.

Unfortunately it's now banned as far as I know. The Wikipedia entry at en.wikipedia.org... states...

The US Drug Enforcement Administration announced on 24 November 2010 that it will use its emergency scheduling authority to ban the drug for one year while further studies are conducted. It will be placed in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act after no fewer than 30 days from the date of the announcement. However, there has still been no official announcement from the DEA that says it is a Schedule 1 drug yet due to executive order 12291

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Sure, suppliers are scattering like cockroaches. But new "ban-friendly" non-JWH-18 blends are currently available... so if you don't know where to get real, fake is still a very *real* option.

<< 1   >>

join