It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wikileaks frenzy used to cover up critical news story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
have any of you guys ever heard of a man by the name of john hill? well it seems that mr hill is in the same prison as mr assange, but mr hill has information so damning and immportant that it could pull the rug out from under the NWO grasp over britain.

heres a full report

______beforeitsnews/story/305/388/Update:Wikileaks_frenzy_used_to_cover-up_critical_news_story.html

and here is mr hills website

jahtruth.net...

and here is a page from his website called the queen that never was

jahtruth.net...

all very interesting...what u make of it?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well the last link is using a fake Nostradamus prophecy, and the other two seem to be talking about religious nonsense.

I highly doubt he has anything groundbreaking.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

did u actually READ any of it or just skim over it? i can assure you this thread hasnt been up long enough for you to read all of it....thankyou for your comment however i would prefer actual INFORMED comments from the people who actually take the time to read and digest it?

thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

And your doubt is based on what? You obviously haven't taken the time to do some research for yourself have you or even do more than skip over headings to come to a naive conclusion? Way to go.

I will read, read and read some more, look at the clip and then make my own mind up.

Cheers to the OP. s&f

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Blimey! What a cracking post. I can't believe they put Assange in with Hill - That's outrageous.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

thanks mucho

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

that was my thoughts...wouldnt it be good if hill told asange everything he knew...then if assange got out he told everyone?
is that the plan? is he in to find out exactly what hill knows? is his whole capture some kind of ruse to get hill to talk? hmmmmmmmmmmm i just had a light bulb moment there lol

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That's just a load of religious twaddle. Britain is not a "Hebrew" word. It's derived from the Roman "Pictain" meaning place of the pictured people. Ie the Picts. So called from their habbit of painting themselves with a blue dye extracted from the leaves of the woad plant (Isatis tinctoria )

As for the stuff about King david, Jesus, etc. There is no actual historical evidence that either of these people ever really existed.

I gave up reading after that! It's sheer unmittigated lunacy, tenuously cobbled together with the inevitable ravings of Nostradamus

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi NWOnoworldorder
I confess I did 'skim' through the links. Is the basic premise of what your saying that Assange has been imprisoned with Hill in order to let him know in no uncertain terms that he's truly f# in similar fashion? This presumably based on information in the insurance file that Assange would eventually reveal (re: non legit monarch)? Connection?... meh, dunno... don't really care either way.

Hill has exposed that Elizabeth Windsor (Saxe-Coburg) is not in fact the legitimate monarch by birth right. That's not a great secret & doesn't make a #e of difference to 99.9% of the public. But then X -Craptor finished tonight, so it might tomorrow. lol.
What most people are unaware of is that she basically took her coronation oaths, piled them up & lit them with a burning copy of Magna Carta the second she signed any of the many European Union treaties which destroyed UK sovereignty with the stroke of her pen. This in turn allowed the remaining two parties of the constitution to turn the UK into the #hole it has become.
Me, I swore allegiance to 'Her heirs & successors' many moons ago. Little did I know then that I could have taken what I was reciting & hung it on the bog door in strips.

Don't talk to me about EiiR. Traitor.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by hippomchippo

did u actually READ any of it or just skim over it? i can assure you this thread hasnt been up long enough for you to read all of it....thankyou for your comment however i would prefer actual INFORMED comments from the people who actually take the time to read and digest it?

thanks

I read the last two entirely, I skimmed over the beforeitsnews link as that can be written by anyone.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

And your doubt is based on what? You obviously haven't taken the time to do some research for yourself have you or even do more than skip over headings to come to a naive conclusion? Way to go.

I will read, read and read some more, look at the clip and then make my own mind up.

Cheers to the OP. s&f

Do people who use false Nostradamus prophecies usually become highly influential information holders?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Do people who use false Nostradamus prophecies usually become highly influential information holders?

If they provide information for the individual to consider for themself then YES.

"But" if the individual dismisses anything and everything they are given because they believe something else they have been given isn't "truth" then they are only seeing what they want to see....blinkered and ignorant.

Watch this clip from the OPs links and from the person you are putting down and then ask yourself if you've chosen to accept the information for consideration or whether you would dismiss it as false because of unrelated information.

Google Video Link

edit on 12/12/2010 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

thanks very much for the embed

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't see the purpose in putting Assange in with Hill. But thanks to your link I just finished watching "7/7 Ripple Effect" -- an excellent documentary on the 7/7 London tube bombings. - video.google.com...#
I had heard a bit of the inconsistencies of the story but Hiil really takes apart the government case and shows how it could not have the been the accused men who pulled it off.
Just like 9/11 the security cameras fail to work and the terrorists attack where an Israeli company is in charge of security on a day when "terror excercises" are being run.

Thanks for the info.
Never heard about QE2 being an imposter to the throne,
She does own a shockingly large amount of land and money!
edit on 13-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I don't see the purpose in putting Assange in with Hill. But thanks to your link I just finished watching "7/7 Ripple Effect" -- an excellent documentary on the 7/7 London tube bombings. - video.google.com...#
I had heard a bit of the inconsistencies of the story but Hiil really takes apart the government case and shows how it could not have the been the accused men who pulled it off.
Just like 9/11 the security cameras fail to work and the terrorists attack where an Israeli company is in charge of security on a day when "terror excercises" are being run.

Thanks for the info.
Never heard about QE2 being an imposter to the throne,
She does own a shockingly large amount of land and money!
edit on 13-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added link

Queen Elizabeth is NOT an imposter. Just an illigitimate monarch, from a strictly legal point of view, because one of her ancestors (Edward IV) was born out of wedlock and therefore ineligible to become king.
Full story here:
www.channel4.com...

Family tree here:
www.channel4.com...
The wife of Richard, Duke of York, was proved by a historian several years ago to have had a son by an archer at the royal court whilst her husband was away in France. So Edward IV was a bastard but became king because the scandal was covered up. His daughter Elizabeth married Henry VII, joining the House of York to the House of Lancaster. The current queen has descended from someone with NO royal blood because the mother of Edward IV married into the family and was not a royal, whilst his father was a commoner.

So Britain's Royal Family is the wrong one and has no legitimacy!

new topics

top topics

join