It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War 3-18 is 4444 days since the start of Gulf War 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Following Freemason protocols of Cabalistic numbers and insulting God, Jesus, Goodness and love, the announcement of war, the 18th of March 2003,
is precisely 4444 days from January 16th 1991 the start of Desert Storm, the reason being that there are 4444 occasions the word 'god' is found in the King James Bible. Freemasonry, a Lucifer worshipping cult, takes every opportunity to honour its god Lucifer by slapping God in the face with acts of extreme violence against innocent people.

arc

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
hahahaha not that Ycon is biased in any way, no

why would a cult who worship lucifer have a bible present in their meeting hall? where is your proof of this? Are you refering to the Lucifer mentioned by Albert Pike and have you read the explanation of why he mentions Lucifer and what they actually symbolise.

interesting things numbers though, although I wouldn't call them evil. Apparently bible has lots of references to symbolic numbers

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The Bible in the Mason's hall is only there as a insult to God.

arc

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so why does one of the conditions of becoming a mason involve having a personal belief in God?

is that because you can't insult what you don't believe in?

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I usually don't take the time to respond to such garbage as Ycon has posted, but this is ridiculous and inflamatory.

I as a Mason pledged responsibility to all mankind on the Bible, in the name of God.

I as a Mason re-iterated my belief in God by swearing such on the bible.

I as a Mason pledged to do my best to help others in distress, if in my power to do so.

Nowhere and nohow, in the years I have been a Mason, have the ideals discussed and presented to me in the course of my duties towards mankind, as a member of the Fraternity, were in breach or contradiction with my ideals and responsibilities to the Church.

The very idea that Satan or Lucifer has any bearing to my life in the Lodge is a fiction perpetrated by zealots that cannot understand being righteous beyond the Church.

Shriners' burn hospitals are Satanic?
Scottish Rite hospitals are Satanic?
The York Rite's work with the Blind is Satanic?
The blue lodge's support of the young people in the community via scholarships and such is Satanic?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Oh no not another mason

ATS posts hit 44,444 on 3-18-3 at 12:16 am CST by the All Seeing Eye

Rahboni, they just banned a mason from here today, I hope you have more control over your responses then he did.

arc

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well I'm not even a mason and I stand by what rahboni said.

if anything his response was a lot more controlled than your hysterical outpouring. I can guess which mason was banned and doubt it was because he was one.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hey Arc, maybe if you get the hair out of your eyes you can see right. I didn't say he was banned because he was a mason, did I? I said I hope that Rahboni has better control of his responses then the other mason had.

Oh and Rahboni, not all degrees or groups of masons are satanic lucifer lovers.

arc

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
obviously a mason goes through 33 degrees often over many years, with his spiritual beliefs intact and then suddenly enters a secret degree and becomes a satanist?

even doing a cousin IT impression, that sure doesn't make much sense or logic

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
No No No Arc, get the hair out of your eyes and your mood is starting to show

Did I say that? Arc if you want start a arguement, lets take it to secret societies.

arc

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
maybe that is where you should have posted it in the first place.

my mood is cool - I'm just counteracting your claims with some logic. If you find that argumentative then that is your decision. I notice all you can defend yourself with is comments on my avatar

Plus its now 16.49 GMT, so you have 7 hours and 10 minutes for your initial point to be proven correct

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by arc]

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
who did they ban?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Freemason was banned...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My guess is Hammerite AKA Freemason

arc

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If Hammerite got banned why does his member status say Member and not Banned?

Ycon I took the hairbear avatar down and you've still not justified any of your wild accusations

top topics

join