It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot Breaks Out at NYC High School over bathroom ban

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Totally insane for a principal to deny bathroom use!! I have been out of high school for a along time - the rules were bad enough then but this is just too much. I wouldn't even go to school until this rule is lifted. I even think most parents would go along with that - if not - maybe they shouldn't be allowed to use the bathrooms at work! Fire this principal!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A bathroom riot....hardly the same as in London.

But that aside, why has america got no human rights what-so-ever.

Even prisoners are allowed to use the bathroom.

Well at least the high school kids are revolting in America in their own way.

Damn sure none of the adult including those on ATS have the balls to do anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The thing is that this principal just started this September she came from a school of 600 students and Bergtraum is a school of more than 2,000 students... so can u see the big difference???

So she threatened the students that if she see any fights that same day she was going to make sure that the student would be arrested and thats when she banned the Bathrooms!

But the next day she apologize to all Seniors to the way she talked in the loud speaker and next time she would think very well what she going to say! But either way this was not the first time she threatened students through the speaker it was the 3rd time so thats what got most of the students mad and tired of the way she talk to the students.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
at my work place the water was off last week they shut down the plant because the bathrooms where out of service . if they tried working the plant with out toilets the pregnant women alone would be rioting if nobody else was . yes they had a fight oh well it happens but to punish all the students for there lack of security is stupid.they should have blockaded the teachers restrooms and teachers lounge

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join