It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the UN do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Its more like we are going to bring an 11th century country into the 21st century.

Ok so we should be prepared to see plenty of lynching, vigilantism, and executions on grounds of forged evidence in the US during the next years ?

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Who is being lynched and where is the forged evidence?
Saddam has never in 12 years complied.
Even the UN with all their double talk can't account for Saddams chemical weapons.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Karl waiting until hell freezes over is not my idea of a democracy. I happen to know a lot about mobs and to be quite honest given Europe�s at the last minute response to Adolph Hitler. Do we really have time to play ostriches and stick our head in the dirt given today�s
Weapons.

Is a technicality justification for a man who committed Genocide???

In respect to you response on forged evidence would suggest to visit the Kurds. They will be more than happy to present what (At present0 is the remnants of those who were killed with chemical weapons. Substantial evidence exsit which points to the fact, your argument is valid amongst only the more unlettered of people.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Karl waiting until hell freezes over is not my idea of a democracy. I happen to know a lot about mobs and to be quite honest given Europe�s at the last minute response to Adolph Hitler. Do we really have time to play ostriches and stick our head in the dirt given today�s
Weapons.

Is a technicality justification for a man who committed Genocide???

In respect to you response on forged evidence would suggest to visit the Kurds. They will be more than happy to present what (At present0 is the remnants of those who were killed with chemical weapons. Substantial evidence exsit which points to the fact, your argument is valid amongst only the more unlettered of people.

Ok, we're perhaps talking about WW3, so lets talk about WW2.

Hitler's regime wasnt based on the rule of law, but on public courtrooms where people were insulted while being tried, with very emotional accusations : mob and lynching justice. Not the rule of law. Hitler also justified his attack on Poland as a "preemptive Strike". He also introduced paranoid registration procedures for foreigners. Then he blamed a major terrorist attack on jewish communists and got empowered by the parliament to use "all means necessary" to enforce homeland security. (He even used the same words!)

Sounds familiar ?

So if you say "law's for idiots", you may have Hitler with you, but not anyone who values freedom or democracy.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Have said nothing about "Law for idiots" those are your own words please apply them as your opinion seems fit. What I did refer to is that Fact that by the time Europe engaged Germany perhaps as many as 3 million Jews were already dead. This not including the other races which where exterminated as a reuslt of German soldiers having been allowed to do what the wanted all over Europe.

No one committed acts of Genocide against Germans and that is the case here. Acts of genocide have been committed against people who live in Iraq and while that seem OK to some it falls under the auspices as garbage for most. This is not a preemptive strike as so few have implied, Iraq drew first blood when it used WMD against its own people. That you feel like justifying this behavior as Ok has absolutely nothing to do with me, or protecting the national interest of this country.

That you feel that acts of genocide should no result in the taking of power from a leader as well have nothing to do with me or the national interest of this country.

Poland did not commit acts of genocide as far as your comparison it is an excuse. One which without any doubt has absolutely nothing to do with our current situation.

Saddam Hussein killed 100,000s of people just because they disagreed with him politically, what do you call that??? For some the words Preemptive Strike ring loud and clear.

You want to place a value on freedom? Then decide that from here on in you will not tolerate Genocide as a means to address political upheaval. Otherwise my friend what you are talking about is not democracy but rather a facade meant to appease those in power who care nothing about freedom.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
What I did refer to is that Fact that by the time Europe engaged Germany perhaps as many as 3 million Jews were already dead.

Please dont talk about things you dont have the least idea of

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LOL are you implying that you do, please provide documentation to that effect.

The war was not long and by the time the war ended 6 million was dead. Fact of the matter is the Germans and the Iraqis have committed Genocide.

In my personal opinion neither are worth supporting. And for the record that 80 German companies have been involved in supporting Iraq militarily proves that absolutely nothing has changed.

I advise most Americans to boycott German products, as that is consistently the result of the same behavior
Evident under the Third Reich

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by Toltec]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join