It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Justin Beiber.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I did wish to post this in the music forum, but .. couldnt find it and it feels more like a rant.

Dear Justin.

I know you are coming to Australia. Oh you dear, poor child...

I just wish to let you know, should you ever get the chance to see this, that if you get within throwing distance of me, I will entertain you with a liquid filled balloon, the consistency of which you may recognise. It will be tepid at best. It will not hurt you physically but I will be aiming for your face. It will remind you of a few years ago when you still wore nappies. You arrogant little tockley.

I really just want you to know this. because I think you are the biggest non-gender twat to have ever surfaced from that cesspit of so called talent from whence you emerged - youtube.

I read how you told a staff member on your last treck here, on a local television show that was generous enough to HOST you, "Never put your f****** hands on me again." for simply trying to move you into shot. You being of overwhelming understanding, can order these things for yourself.

Oh please stay away from Perth, like the other miscreant of obscene wealth, Oprah. Let yourselves be as far away from ME as possible.

I would appreciate your cooperation in this regard,

yours faithfully.

badw0lf.

Or I'll KILL YOU WIHT A BLOODY HAMMER!!!111 lol .j/k.. I dont own a hammer that I'd waste...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Someone needs to assassinate this kid.

What made it worse was that guy on youtube, ericdouglace.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
haha well i dont mind oprah, but justin oh man dont come to brisbane...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The kid is so popular, apparently, and I still have no idea who he is or what he does.

Oh, and I'm here for the free lasagna.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
hahahahaha .
fantastic rant badwolf.
i totaly agree and if iwere in australia id be right by youre side.
im from the uk where we have simon cowel promising every inbred twit that they can be famous and reach celebrity status.
why oh why do these people feel its there god given right to be in our faces shoveling there fecies that is now called "pop" down our lug holes.
i propose that the wors celebrity is removed from the dictionary and its definition changed to a.hole or f**k wit.
imsure some one else can come up with a more constructive definition of the word than i so ill leve it there.
cheer badwolf you made me genuinly l.o.l

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Beeeeebo reminds me of that spoilt girl in Willy Wonka............can't remember her name?.....violet or something...doh!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I really don't know why the youngsters love him so much. That scruffy haircut was called a pudding basin when I was his age.

Wish he would keep his word and do the concert in North Korea like the people voted for.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Clap.
Applaud.
Clap louder.

This arrogant little ^$%^$ *&^ of a ^&$%$ with a *&^$ *&@** can stay away from Aus. Talentless (yes so am I, but I dont pretend) worm, never heard of his little outburst but would have loved to be there.

Not sure how Id get what I have in mind into a balloon but it would be worth the effort & mess. I really do hope someone on here has a friend of a friend of a friend who might just get your message to him, but the furball wont take notice. Just wait until they drop & he has to learn different 'songs' to fit his new voice.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm With You Your Not welcome little kid. i liked the genderless bit tho what a pisser.
instead of a water bomb, throw those plastic testicles you hang from the back of your car to him.
edit on 10-12-2010 by JarredAus because: i cant write.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinterskogen
Someone needs to assassinate this kid.

What made it worse was that guy on youtube, ericdouglace.

They spring up out of no where - it's bad enough we have media machines piping out things like poptarts and spice girls (going back a bit) but now they just appear on one random video, and someone sees $$$ !

I despair...
All the real talent gets lost in the shadow these bubblegum buggers create..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Very well said,

Also, I wish to share my most humble condolences upon you, I can understand how painful it will be for you to have Bieber in the same country as you...what a terrible thought!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Very well said,

Also, I wish to share my most humble condolences upon you, I can understand how painful it will be for you to have Bieber in the same country as you...what a terrible thought!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
The kid is so popular, apparently, and I still have no idea who he is or what he does.

Oh, and I'm here for the free lasagna.

I'm trying to get it free.. Apparently there was a leak somewhere, and it arrested the release of the lasagna.. I dunno, I just love lasagna!!

Mind you I am lysdesic...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacklist
hahahahaha .
fantastic rant badwolf.
i totaly agree and if iwere in australia id be right by youre side.
im from the uk where we have simon cowel promising every inbred twit that they can be famous and reach celebrity status.
why oh why do these people feel its there god given right to be in our faces shoveling there fecies that is now called "pop" down our lug holes.
i propose that the wors celebrity is removed from the dictionary and its definition changed to a.hole or f**k wit.
imsure some one else can come up with a more constructive definition of the word than i so ill leve it there.
cheer badwolf you made me genuinly l.o.l

haha, Fully agree! And you do know cowell was responsible for bringing it down here too... But we had other complete tossers to contend with.. Kyle Sandilands might ring a bell, if the kerfuffle he made here echoed out there.

It all started with stock aitken and waterman - kylie minogue and ric astley.. Oh we need a time machine... we may have even evaded the catastrophie that is milli vanillie.

Had they known what they would have done to modern music, I think most of them would have killed themselves.. But then, ... does $$$ outweigh shame?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Hahahaha, I can see that.
instead of "But Daddy, I told you. I WANT A WONKA BAR!" it'd be "But Mommy!! I know we argued about it, but I AM TELLING YOU! I AM HAVING MY PARTY!"

Ironic, there was a snippet on the insipid news here the other day, about him and his mother arguing.. and she went and cancelled his mobile, while they were in the limo.. Oh that will teach him mom!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
Clap.
Applaud.
Clap louder.

This arrogant little ^$%^$ *&^ of a ^&$%$ with a *&^$ *&@** can stay away from Aus. Talentless (yes so am I, but I dont pretend) worm, never heard of his little outburst but would have loved to be there.

Not sure how Id get what I have in mind into a balloon but it would be worth the effort & mess. I really do hope someone on here has a friend of a friend of a friend who might just get your message to him, but the furball wont take notice. Just wait until they drop & he has to learn different 'songs' to fit his new voice.

Hehehe, That is a good thought.. Once his 'baby baby' voice starts to crack.. .. oh nah, who are we kidding, they can sell anything these days..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarredAus
I'm With You Your Not welcome little kid. i liked the genderless bit tho what a pisser.
instead of a water bomb, throw those plastic testicles you hang from the back of your car to him.
edit on 10-12-2010 by JarredAus because: i cant write.

Oh.. it wasn't water I had in mind 8]

well, used perhaps.. as I drink my beer now I can imagine where from too !!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
Very well said,

It appears I am not alone, and this is a comfort.. I've gone from having the image of him stuck on morning tv awaiting his performance, to afternoon news lauding his greatness (despite showing any - and NEWS? we are dumb here sometimes) and then to tonight having his smug mug say "Hey Orstralya, Im Justin. I'll be seeing you soon. Buy my gear from Target" (sik) and then having a slew of crap shown from a retail shop here.

That was the last straw.

Oo

I do feel better now,

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You only have to put up with him on tour; I'm from the same country as him

On the other hand, I always knew that I was right for wanting a baby brother as a child. Just one more little confirmation of how right I was.

new topics

top topics

join