It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building the Society of a Utopian World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Building the Society of a Utopian World

(the first part of this exercise is a hypothetical situation)
For this exercise, let us say that there is a race of Extraterrestrial Beings that are far and away above us all from a spiritual and intelligence point of view. Let's just say.

Say these beings are running this little experiment we all know as the Society of the World called Earth, and created it a very long time ago, with a specific purpose, and with default settings, a never ending cyclic matrix of energy and matter controlled by a crystalline based computer system. Say that other ET Beings have came here, many times, and have altered human DNA and have taught humans to fight and war, to make weapons and destroy things, to lust and be greedy. Say that we are now corrupted, and have truly "fallen" into a world that we ourselves have made.

The division of man/womankind is simple and few when one really thinks about it. Race, Gender, Religion, and Politics.
If you, dear member, were sitting on a council of beings set with the task of creating a Utopian Society, how would you do it? I have been giving this a lot of thought, and here are my own ideas, but I would love to hear yours. Trolls and control freaks need not apply.

Race:
That's pretty easy, really, alter the DNA so they all are the same color. As for culture, teach them all the same language and general history.

Religion:
This one is a little harder, but the only way this could possibly work is like this:
The People are taught that the Earth is their Divine Mother, and the Sun is their Divine Father. The Father gives the power, and the People are free to use it. The Mother collects the power, and distributes it wisely, and in return bears all manner of fruits and vegetables, animals and birds, fish and building materials. Teach the People to revere and respect their Mother, and never pump the black liquid from Her, or dig the black rock from Her, nor the shiny metals or precious stones from Her. Never to pave over Her skin, or pollute Her Waters, Air, or Land. If people thin the world is a Divine Being, perhaps they will not destroy Her again.

Politics:
As for leadership, everyone who votes is eligible for Public Office, and strict term limits are imposed. No career politicians, no attorneys in public office, and no bribes or lobby style influence on any member of government. Instead of Nation States, one Nation, one small government charged with the running of the business of the State. Every Continent has a council, and then they sit on a World council like 4 times a year, so that everyone shares, and everyone gives.

The Law:
The Law shall be the Common Law: That which derives its force and authority from the universal consent and immemorial practice of the people.

In R v Rusby, Justice Kenyon wrote:
"The common law, though not to be found in the written records of the realm, yet has been long well known. It is coeval with civilized society itself, and was formed from time to time by the wisdom of man."

Common Law is Contract Law. In law, a contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties which, if it contains the elements of a valid legal agreement, is enforceable by law, or by binding arbitration. A legally enforceable contract is an exchange of promises with specific legal remedies for breach. These can include compensatory remedy, whereby the defaulting party is required to pay monies that would otherwise have been exchanged were the contract honored, or an Equitable remedy such as Specific Performance, in which the person who entered into the contract is required to carry out the specific action they have reneged upon.

Criminal Law:
In a perfected society there would be no crimes, but, the fact is this would never completely end. So, a system of criminal laws is necessary. For certain crimes, the death penalty may be imposed, such as murder for money or drugs, the rape or murder of a child, or the senseless death of any human being. In a Utopian World we cannot kill each other.

Alright, I know what you're thinking. No we cannot make all humans the same gender. How would they procreate? I do believe that Men and Woman are totally equal in all that they do. One should not control the other in any way, nor should one molest any other. Each gender shall govern equally. Marriage should be a civil Union with a binding contract, without consideration of genders involved. all members of a civil union shall share in all benefits of the union in general.

By not letting Corporate Interests to rule, nor Banks to govern, we can have a Freeman Style, small town based society. A Republic, not a Democracy.

This is all I have for now, I would appreciate it if the members of higher knowledge would participate here, perhaps we can send a message to whomever listens to us. Somebody surely does.

new topics

join