It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs predicted over Moscow and London in January 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Our friend Stanley Fulham is back, with a new UFO prediction for 2011.
Fulham is the ex-NORAD Officer who "predicted"taht the 13th of october would be a day of UFO sightings all over the world.

Stanley Fulham, a retired NORAD officer, has been given further predictions concerning the appearance of extraterrestrial spacecraft/UFOs over major world cities. In an alleged communication with a group of extraterrestrials called the “Transcendors” he was recently told that extraterrestrial vehicles will first appear in early January 2011 over Moscow and then one week later over London. Fulham’s latest set of predictions are noteworthy since he successfully predicted UFOs over New York City on October 13, 2010. Shortly after the UFOs appeared, the FAA Westbury radar facility responsible for three major airports in New York City was evacuated for an hour leading to flight delays/cancellations at La Guardia, Newark and JFK airports. According to a reliable source, similar radar disruptions occurred at a major Chinese airport in the region of Hangzhou in July 2010 after UFOs appeared, leading once again to flights being delayed/cancelled for an hour. If UFOs do appear over Moscow and/or London in early January 2010, any flight disruptions at nearby airports will help confirm whether or not Fulham’s predictions are accurate.

Fulham’s latest prediction was given to him soon after the UFO appearance over New York City on October 13. This is what Fulham said:

In my last ‘Reading’ with the Transcendors on Tuesday, October 2010, the Transcendors advised me of the following predictions on the Pleiadian's UFO displays:

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven days later.

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).

SOURCE

Well seems to me like 2011 will be an exciting year, if you take him serious that is.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I do not hold this man , or anyone else claiming to be in contact with aliens seriously. Its not that I am a skeptic, I have no problem with the idea of contact at all. However, I do have a serious issue with the type of contact that Fulham and others claiming contact, tend to attest to.
Frankly, if it involves no radio equipment, lazer communication, or any scientificaly recordable data transfer, then I spit on it, and the person claiming it, because its nought but balls and I havent the time to waste in my life with such utter and complete nonsense.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
for me, i need to know what the UFO is. ET based? from earth? or elsewhere? any mention?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Personally I cant take any of these predictions serious, as much as I would like it to happen I'm always left disappointed.
edit on 6-12-2010 by l3363 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
for me, i need to know what the UFO is. ET based? from earth? or elsewhere? any mention?

I believe these UFO's are from the pleidians.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i am scared by this as it is very soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh another prediction ? You know what if i ever get to meet these "aliens" im gonna ask him if he really did give all these false predictions then they changed there mind at the end just to phuk with everyone. If he says yes them im gonna punch him for all mankind. Then tell him welcome to earthand to take that back to your comrades and tell them to eat # :@

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Oh another prediction ? You know what if i ever get to meet these "aliens" im gonna ask him if he really did give all these false predictions then they changed there mind at the end just to phuk with everyone. If he says yes them im gonna punch him for all mankind. Then tell him welcome to earthand to take that back to your comrades and tell them to eat # :@

I would actually pay money to see that happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Like they were due every month in 2010
I dont buy it.....its all rubbish to either sell books or to make money some way.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Like they were due every month in 2010
I dont buy it.....its all rubbish to either sell books or to make money some way.

Say whay yopu will and believe what you want, but he was right about the october 13th thing. So I am willing to give him the benifit of the doubt. Just a few weeks and we know if he is fuill of poop or if he is right again.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KingKickass123

Any thread mentioning Stanley (October 13th) Fulham should go right to the Hoax section.

Hopefully in January someone will tie him to a bunch of helium balloons!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

On an interview on Coast to Coast the days after October the 13th, he said that the ET's changed their minds and decided that they would only appear over New York City, as they did not wish to create panic.
Let's see if the same happens in 2011 again, or not.

Maybe the ET's relase a global and massive hord of balloons and lanterns to show how much they love everybody.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Doesn't anybody use the search function anymore

Story already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a guy trying to sell his book , Stanley Fulham should not be taken seriously .

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by l3363
Personally I cant take any of these predictions serious, as much as I would like it to happen I'm always left disappointed.
edit on 6-12-2010 by l3363 because: (no reason given)

I don't understand why people are saying this should be put in the hoax forum or its just another prediction.
His last prediction was TRUE. UFOs did show up over NYC on the 13th and that is a fact. They were NOT balloons or any other ridiculous excuse. Also, Fulham doesn't claim to predict the future to exact detail, he simply relays what he has heard and gives his best guesstimate. I think this prediction should be given some serious credence.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

His last prediction was TRUE.

I think its been pretty much shown on this forum that what was seen over NYC were balloons , if you choose not to believe that then that's up to you , but it doesn't change the fact .

Stanley Fulham get his info from channelers , I think this video is very telling on the veracity of his claims .

An early channeler

edit on 6-12-2010 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Obviously this is the work of Satan.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Actually I participated in that thread I have to DISAGREE. The consensus was not that they were balloons. Clearly you need to do some more research. Have you also not seen the CBS news footage with an HD camera of the UFOs on the 13th?? That is also a thread here on ATS. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Looks like we are all going to be arguing about the balloons that will be over Moscow and London....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Ok , so I reviewed the CBS news footage footage , 8 mins of balloons floating in the sky .
If one of the trio had suddenly shot of to the left then I would agree they could be UFO's , but as it is I see nothing Extraterrestrial in the footage .
As for the Moscow and London prediction .....

I refer you to my post above

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Obviously this is the work of Satan.

Well, as Satan according to the oldest scriptures avaible was evidently a quite decent guy, and also the one that always tried to protect his 'Children' -the Earthlings- from various dangers such as his halfbrother Enlil's Biblical Wrath, including also being the one who helped Noah- or Siuzudrah- as he was called originally, to survive in his "Arc", then it is apparent that there is not much to fear if this indeed would be the "Work of Satan".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sorry friend but you need to get your eyes checked. Those are NOT balloons. And frankly the burden of proof is on YOU. NO ONE can PROVE that those were balloons, especially with some BS hearsay that some school let them go. I however am more correct than you because I claim they are UFO's. So please since you are obviously not serious about this topic maybe you should just exit this site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join