It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I'v seen a mortal human being can do.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wheres POgz maybe he/she is afraid to post now.,

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
He could have been practicing verbal judo, and if you were on '___' or something it probably would have come across the way you said.

Just realize that it wasn't actually reality, it was your feeling of anxiety being translated to your visual field. Synesthesia is a real drag.

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
we shouldnt be so harsh on our friend with the interest in the long-gone fad...he could seriously have seen a big man on a bicycle with a mohawk on halloween scream at him and then he mysteriously ended up in pain and some distance from his previous position...havent any of you been hit by an invisible silent bus before? c'mon, you just KNOW the illuminati, freemasons, zionists, unions, mafia, and the CIA are out to get this kid because they think he has the secret missle codes from 1970. whatever.
POGZ LEARN TO POST UNDER THE RIGHT TOPIC, I.E.,
CRACKHEADS NOT-SO-ANONYMOUS

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
hey, energy is the most powerful thing in the world..it's big, it can do a lot of things and I'm sure it can move things. Some people are just able to control their energy and do what they want with it..maybe the guy on that bike! how can you say that pogz is on drugz? do you even know him? You can discuss of aliens without telling anyone they're on drugs but when it's about weird experiences, you're all sceptic! SHAME ON YOU! anyways, pogz, I know the human body is able to do a lot of things..even the weirdest ones! Love Y'all!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Still wondering why this is in Secret Societies. Moving to Chit Chat and then quite possible elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sophie, all power comes from energy, they are one and the same...

I say we give the boy another chance to explain himself coherently, or atleast admit he was phukt out of his nutz when he posted

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wheres POgz maybe he/she is afraid to post now.,

Would you blame them? If my first post was met with such hostility, I'd have never been back either. Sure, the story sounds pretty out there, and it could just be a "let's play with the conspiracy nuts" post, but it shouldn't be the first conclusion that's jumped too.

Humans and energy have been known to have some strange interactions, but as others mentioned, there are some details to be filled in, before it is seriously discussed.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Umm, dunno....I got a girlfriend who can put both of her legs behind her head....quite awesome to behold and a bit scary too.....

regards
seekerof

The big question is "Does she put both of her legs behind your head?"LOL 8^) Don't kill me I am just messing with you.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I also believe that POgz has been treated unfairly.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I concur with groingrinder.

If some mohawked individual shouted "WHAT" at me from across the street of my school, causing a disruption to my biochemical balance and brain functioning with a transparent electromagnetic blast of considerable force, with no provocation whatsoever from me, I would consider that a basic violation of my human rights.

I think it is most unfair treatment.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I also agree....

And a bit of topic here but MA.....I like the new avatar dude.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks.

It was a birthday present.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I concur with groingrinder.

If some mohawked individual shouted "WHAT" at me from across the street of my school, causing a disruption to my biochemical balance and brain functioning with a transparent electromagnetic blast of considerable force, with no provocation whatsoever from me, I would consider that a basic violation of my human rights.

I think it is most unfair treatment.

LOL @ MaskedAvatar I meant that the members of this board have treated him unfairly.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Umm, dunno....I got a girlfriend who can put both of her legs behind her head....quite awesome to behold and a bit scary too.....

Seekerof,
You say it like shes just one of many Girlfreinds, Im curious to know what your other mistresses can preform with thier bodys.
Im sure you must have some very interesting "alone time" stories.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
groingrinder

I knew that.

But I think you know I knew that.

If you didn't know I knew that, then I want to let you know that I think the unfair treatment of our subject by the omnipotent mohawked one was even more unfair than the treatment of our subject by his ATS comrades.

In case you didn't know that.

Now you know.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
then pops some aspirin for the headache...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
this story is very intriguing, i would like to know more information on what p0gz views are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join