It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reversing The Roles Of God and Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Satan is known as the deceiver so I once thought what if Jesus is really Satan? He makes you worship something external when God is really within.

Look inside for God not somewhere out there. We all have a direct connection to everything.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
Satan is known as the deceiver so I once thought what if Jesus is really Satan? He makes you worship something external when God is really within.

Look inside for God not somewhere out there. We all have a direct connection to everything.

Jesus did not make anyone worship anything external my friend. Those who did not understand what he was plainly saying did that.

Jesus warned that this would happen in fact.

Where is the confusion? What makes you think otherwise of Christ?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yep, figured this out years ago ,Taoism was and still is our true Mother in Heavens Path , boyshorts and pieces are in just about every cultural heritage. Even in bible, the Way, is the Way of Heaven. Being Taoist I would have to lower my morals to become a Christian.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkMassiah13
Yep, figured this out years ago ,Taoism was and still is our true Mother in Heavens Path , bits and pieces are in just about every cultural heritage. Even in bible, the Way, is the Way of Heaven. Being Taoist I would have to lower my morals to become a Christian.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I believe most religions were manipulated by the elite for control.

But I don't understand people who worship Satan - they obviously believe in the Bible and all the stories but they are just choosing the different side.

Why not choose an Eastern religion or just spirituality?

Satanic "values" such as the focus on the individual are destructive not only to society but also to the individual themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
One could argue that all abrahamic religions are based on information gained from shaman using pyschadelic drugs to communicate with spirits from the worlds in between - witnessing GOD speaking from a burning bush etc. The problem is the worlds in between have both benevolent and malevolent spirits of different strengths and knowledge. Fully accepting knowledge obtained from unidentified spirits as truth is unwise. As is fully accepting any book written by man.

One can become spiritual without religion or books.

edit on 13-8-2017 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
Im not really into religion that much it just seems like a trap to me. I try to observe things and form conclusions for myself. So i was thinking....is it possible that there has been a conspiracy since the beginning of mankind to reverse the roles of God and Satan?? God has always seemed more like a tyrant to me. I mean the very idea of religion and God worship just seems like SLAVERY! Your forced to get on ur knees and pray to him for everything, ur told what to do and what not to do, ur forced to believe that certain actions are "evil" and u will be punished for them and the list goes on and on and on. People kill in the name of God, people hate other people because they believe in a "different god" and blah blah blah! Nothing good comes from God or religion! Its all a bunch of contradictions and mind-controlled slavery. Not to mention how many children are molested by priests and other ppl who are supposed to be God followers or whatever they call themselves. Its disgusting!! I do not and never will trust religious ppl! Yet on the other hand u have Satan...who is the exact opposite. Satan says do what u want! Do what makes u happy! Just seems weird to me that Satan gets such a bad rep but maybe thats wat religious ppl want us to believe and maybe its just not true. Maybe following God and religion is evil and Satan is the way to true FREEDOM. Just a thought...im sure there are others with different opinions and i would love to hear them.

Isaiah 5:20 - King James Version (KJV) 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Listen to my words, my son Seth. When God had created me out of the earth, along with Eve, your mother, I went about with her in a glory which she had seen in the aeon from which we had come forth. She taught me a word of knowledge of the eternal God. And we resembled the great eternal angels, for we were higher than the god who had created us and the powers with him, whom we did not know.

Then God, the ruler of the aeons and the powers, divided us in wrath. Then we became two aeons. And the glory in our heart(s) left us, me and your mother Eve, along with the first knowledge that breathed within us. And it (glory) fled from us; it entered into [...] great [...] which had come forth, not from this aeon from which we had come forth, I and Eve your mother. But it (knowledge) entered into the seed of great aeons. For this reason I myself have called you by the name of that man who is the seed of the great generation or from whom (it comes). After those days, the eternal knowledge of the God of truth withdrew from me and your mother Eve. Since that time, we learned about dead things, like men. Then we recognized the God who had created us. For we were not strangers to his powers. And we served him in fear and slavery. And after these things, we became darkened in our heart(s). Now I slept in the thought of my heart.

And I saw three men before me whose likeness I was unable to recognize, since they were not the powers of the God who had created us. They surpassed [...] glory, and [...] men [...] saying to me, "Arise, Adam, from the sleep of death, and hear about the aeon and the seed of that man to whom life has come, who came from you and from Eve, your wife."

When I had heard these words from the great men who were standing before me, then we sighed, I and Eve, in our heart(s). And the Lord, the God who had created us, stood before us. He said to us, "Adam, why were you (both) sighing in your hearts? Do you not know that I am the God who created you? And I breathed into you a spirit of life as a living soul." Then darkness came upon our eyes.

gnosis.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

God loves only selected people. Those who are not among them, will be beaten by God. There is no real answer for this. God sets up a trial, people have to attend and finish the University at a high level, they will become the children of God. God tests them regularly, do they remember what they learnt in the University. If they forget what they learnt, God will dislike those.

God also tests things people don't learn in school: if Satan goes nearby with a BMW, the children of God have to flee away immediately as a response. If Satan gives a present to the children of God, they have to get rid of it, no matter what it's price.

Now as the technology evolves, it's even worse. God cuts your hand off for stealing, he cuts your nerves to be stupid, and what is the worse, he stabs your eyes. It is done with mind control, and other technology.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GalzuFromQ

originally posted by: cj6
Im not really into religion that much it just seems like a trap to me. I try to observe things and form conclusions for myself. So i was thinking....is it possible that there has been a conspiracy since the beginning of mankind to reverse the roles of God and Satan?? God has always seemed more like a tyrant to me. I mean the very idea of religion and God worship just seems like SLAVERY! Your forced to get on ur knees and pray to him for everything, ur told what to do and what not to do, ur forced to believe that certain actions are "evil" and u will be punished for them and the list goes on and on and on. People kill in the name of God, people hate other people because they believe in a "different god" and blah blah blah! Nothing good comes from God or religion! Its all a bunch of contradictions and mind-controlled slavery. Not to mention how many children are molested by priests and other ppl who are supposed to be God followers or whatever they call themselves. Its disgusting!! I do not and never will trust religious ppl! Yet on the other hand u have Satan...who is the exact opposite. Satan says do what u want! Do what makes u happy! Just seems weird to me that Satan gets such a bad rep but maybe thats wat religious ppl want us to believe and maybe its just not true. Maybe following God and religion is evil and Satan is the way to true FREEDOM. Just a thought...im sure there are others with different opinions and i would love to hear them.

Isaiah 5:20 - King James Version (KJV) 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

So, why does the god of the OT get a freebie pass when committing evil?
Should we say "woe unto "him"?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
God is not trying to enslave us or dictate our lives at all.

The instructions he gives us are put into place to protect us. The behaviors and actions he is against are harmful and destructive to to not only who made the wrong choice, the sinner, It hurts countless others and causes pain and despair.

The true believers have it rough because satan isvl constantly trying to tempt them, and because God promised to punish us when we slip up because he loves us.

It is very simple, all you have to do is open your heart to Jesus and honestly want to know him and believe. Once somebody does that God will start working In their life.

Once you witness this for yourself it reinforces what little belief you have and makes it easy to become a true believer. It is a very real tangible thing that happens .

I have witnessed God working in my life several times......just recently he brought me out of total depression and hopelessness and replaced those feelings with peace and contentment, determination and motivation.

It happened the instant I made a choice that brought me back to him in such a radical way. It was impossible for me to feel this OK so fast..

It is not religion, Christ, even the father are against religion.........It is spirituality and a personal choice we are free to make.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

This way of thinking is too overcomplicated. I am in contact with God, he is communicating with me way differently than people talk to each other. It is hard to tell in a few words. What I can write, that his thinking is more simple. I wrote previously, that people in the Past are actually living their life as we do. If today's religion is overcomplicated, people have to involve those artists, writers, etc in today's religion. In this case, God has to give everything to them as well, and this is the actual aim. However, people who lived in the Past, could have been killers and robbers, or the most dangerous people in history.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So if we swap roles then we have Satan and God instead of God and Satan? You do realize Positive IS Negative and Negative IS Positive. Words don't change reality. Your perception does not change reality, only your experience .

If you want to know what is good, and what is evil, then seperate them. What is good is of God, what is bad is of the inverted mirror illusion of God and the inverted echo of his voice.

How is this world any more complicated than that? By opinion alone. By worthless virtue is life complicated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join