It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano for 9/11 Truth (MM slams him and 9/11 family members bite back)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Fox Business host and Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano revealed yesterday that he doubts the US government’s account of the 9/11 attacks. Referring to the rapid, symmetrical destruction of World Trade Center building 7...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source: 911truthnews.com...

It’s hard for me to believe that it came down by itself…I am gratified to see that people across the board are interested. I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9/11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn’t possibly have been done the way the government told us.”

As much as I'm against punditry, The "Judge", Andrew Napolitano seems to be the only one who actually makes sense and if the public is willing to delegate their critical self thinking skills to a political pundit, who better than "the judge"?

On first thought, it would look as if people are finally realizing what many of us have figured out a long time ago, though I'm sure it's more that people are gaining the courage to speak up and speak out. It's now hard for me to believe that people can weigh the evidence and still come to the conclusion that the official conspiracy theory is an accurate theory. As I have said many times before, I think the problem is that people don't want to lose their livelihoods for the very American act of holding our government officials accountable and asking questions.

Both Napolitano and Geraldo seem to be showing this necessary American spirit and bravery to ask questions, which is not so surprising for "the judge", so much as it is for Geraldo, who by the way was joining in the demonizing not too long ago.

Reference here:

Whatever the motive for his change of heart, so far it doesn't seem bad.

However, as has been pointed out this thread, "MSM attacks Napolitano and Rivera for 9-11 comments" by the member "muzzleflash", both of these pundits are now being attacked by the supposed "media watchdog" tabloid troup "Media Matters", as is expected. After all, that now seems to be the "norm", in an apparent effort to keep other people asking questions or refuting the wild conspiracy theory presented by those with major conflicts of interests.

However, while "Media Matters" is attacking these political pundits for their seemingly logical common-sense, a public advocacy group representing 9/11 family members is biting back by demanding an apology.

Responding to a series of hit pieces by self-declared “media watchdog” website Media Matters, a public advocacy group representing 9/11 family members has demanded an apology.

NYCCAN, the group responsible for airing ads urging an investigation into the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7, has issued a statement applauding FOX News hosts Andrew Napolitano and Geraldo Rivera for their fair treatment of the subject and rebuking Media Matters and The Huffington Post for their biased coverage.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source: 911truthnews.com...

An excerpt from the statement:

On November 29, Media Matters published an article entitled, “9/11 Victim Families Criticize Judge Napolitano Comments,” in which four 9/11 family members were quoted as attacking Judge Napolitano, without a single mention of the more than one-hundred 9/11 family members from NYC CAN who share Napolitano’s skepticism. One family member quoted in the article went as far as to say, “Anybody who talks about that is obviously not a family member and just trying to stir the pot and cause controversy.”

We who lost loved ones on that day cannot stand idly by as our honest search for the truth about their death is trampled upon. We demand that Media Matters apologize for its unfair, irresponsible and injurious coverage of this deeply sensitive issue.

More can be read here.

I don't see how a self-styled "media watchdog" group can honestly fault reporters or media outlets who ask questions and seek answers from those questions, or who comment of an official conspiracy theory that has cost the American people dearly, not only from the attacks but also from the policies and wars resulting from the attacks. The expense has been paid in blood, money, freedom, integrity, way of life, justice and reputation.

I think it just goes to show what kind of "watchdog" Media Matters really is. More like a media gestapo.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I remember thinking how much of a Tool Geraldo was because of his dedication to "bad journalism". Good to see, hes trying to be a better one. S&F

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, no one who has ever had anything to do with the MSM or the establishment can be trusted. Napolitano certainly sounds good (considering he's a lone voice of reason in a crowd of sheeple) but it occurs to me that this could be exactly the kind of thing Sunstein was talking about when he said "cognitive infiltration". Give you someone to trust. If you trust the guy, you'll listen to him. The longer you listen, the more chance he has to plant little seeds of doubt in your mind.

I have been tentatively watching Fox Business and Freedom Watch in particular but I can't shake the feeling that it has a familiar odor about it. Not to mention the association with Fox.

I'm just sayin. The MSM doesn't make mistakes like this. If they don't want 9/11 truth on the air, it doesn't happen. On the flipside, it must be considered that if you see 9/11 truth on the air, it's because they have allowed it to be. They're working an angle.
edit on 3-12-2010 by spicypickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spicypickle

Yes... but on the flip side we might also consider that the NWO is not growing stronger but instead being exposed and dismantled.

It is history, and it seems like there are cycles of corruption - followed by cycles which expose that corruption...

WTC 7 is much too convincing for people, IMO. The media isn't the NWO, they are just a compartmentalized part of it.

It makes you wonder how all of this would look in retrospect, say, when 9/11 truth finally prevails and there are criminals prosecuted. When you think of it like that, simple survival instincts kick into gear. There is like a 'hundredth monkey effect' when people realize a change in the wind.

With Ron Paul heading congressional FED oversight, Wikileaks blowing the lid off of diplomats and banks(hopefully), the Russian, Iranian, S.A. media along with alternative media on the internet...

The NWO is in its death throes. IMO.

ETA: Great thread BTW 'spoon. Very professionally put together.
edit on 3-12-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

Yes... but on the flip side we might also consider that the NWO is not growing stronger but instead being exposed and dismantled.

It is history, and it seems like there are cycles of corruption - followed by cycles which expose that corruption...

WTC 7 is much too convincing for people, IMO. The media isn't the NWO, they are just a compartmentalized part of it.

It makes you wonder how all of this would look in retrospect, say, when 9/11 truth finally prevails and there are criminals prosecuted. When you think of it like that, simple survival instincts kick into gear. There is like a 'hundredth monkey effect' when people realize a change in the wind.

With Ron Paul heading congressional FED oversight, Wikileaks blowing the lid off of diplomats and banks(hopefully), the Russian, Iranian, S.A. media along with alternative media on the internet...

The NWO is in its death throes. IMO

I don't know. Maybe I just see the glass as half empty. The people I know are all still completely under the spell of the MSM. I have tried to wake them up to no avail. They simply don't believe it. I think it's going to take a signed confession for a lot of people to actually believe it. IOW, if they don't see it on the nightly news, it ain't so. They're counting on the fox to guard the henhouse. They don't even know why. We live in a society that is so utterly on autopilot that people don't even want to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spicypickle

Well I was really scared of everything, until I learned more, talked to people in Europe for example, and also just reading things for school and watching the media wars.

It does seem very fearful - and that things might go crashing towards a bad end...

But where is the fun in that? Better to see the glass half full, IMO.

The U.S. dollar will collapse. Scary -- but we have Ron Paul in a good position.

There will be an attempt to attack Iran(or perhaps there has already been one) -- but we have good people in the military and militias who are aware of the Mossad and 9/11 etc.

Napolitano and Geraldo? Well, even if they have a sinister agenda with Fox news, in what possible way will that agenda be able to be carried out? They are not spinning the issue anymore.

People will google, and there are plenty of great resources just waiting to be googled by people ready to wake up.

I don't know, I guess I just see no point in being pessimistic anymore. Everyone I know is skeptical of 9/11, and acknowledges widespread corruption in the highest levels of particular institutions.

Cat is outta the bag.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I never really trusted or liked anyone on Fox except Napolitano, and I especially despised Geraldo after he was threatning to have his staff beat up 9/11 truthers. It is good that both of them came out in support of 9/11, they both have been at Fox for years, so if they get fired Fox will just further expose themselves.
Maybe there are more good people at Fox that are starting to wake up, and/or there are some that do know the truth and their conscience is starting to get to them. It is a really good sign either way.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Well done to the judge.

I liked his analyses of the fbi setting up that young man the other day, and reference to east germany.

Good on the guy for saying this as its true, the feds can do anything they want.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Have been watching this so-called 'judge' recently. He does not seem to know what is going on, nor how technologies are going to be used, or he isn't letting on that he does know. A perfect example is the new law being proposed to make it against the law to carry a gun within 1000 feet of a 'lawmaker'. He just said, "How would you know that someone was within 1000 feet of a lawmaker to begin with?" If you don't know how this is going to be accomplished you don't know jack judge!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
As the 9/11 "game" goes on it becomes more and more apparent that the official version of events, i.e., the Bush administration's take on things, is in great danger of being sacked.

At some point the powers that be in the US are going to try to ground the ball. That's where people like Geraldo and Napolitano may come in. It's too early to say just how much truth these guys are willing to allow. I don't want to say that I am suspicious of them, but for them to go as far as David Ray Griffin for example, has gone in exposing the lies and coverups of 9/11 will require a considerable come from behind effort. I hope they catch up to reality on this issue and that the MSM gets real too, but I think eventually, we are going to see an effort to muddy up the waters, find scapegoats, take a loss on the field that can be minimized and finally carry on with the same old game.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Finally the realization is taking place that the truth movement can not be limited to a scientific enquiery but also must face political problems. However I must say, Geraldo was trying to do his job on that day. He says he is more open minded about 911 and now truthers in New York disrupt his show? I hope they did not keep it up too long.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spicypickle
In my humble opinion, no one who has ever had anything to do with the MSM or the establishment can be trusted. Napolitano certainly sounds good (considering he's a lone voice of reason in a crowd of sheeple) but it occurs to me that this could be exactly the kind of thing Sunstein was talking about when he said "cognitive infiltration". Give you someone to trust. If you trust the guy, you'll listen to him. The longer you listen, the more chance he has to plant little seeds of doubt in your mind.

I have been tentatively watching Fox Business and Freedom Watch in particular but I can't shake the feeling that it has a familiar odor about it. Not to mention the association with Fox.

I'm just sayin. The MSM doesn't make mistakes like this. If they don't want 9/11 truth on the air, it doesn't happen. On the flipside, it must be considered that if you see 9/11 truth on the air, it's because they have allowed it to be. They're working an angle.

Im with you there,Im suspicious of jesse the governer ventura,glen beck is a clown and now geraldo? .Maybe they are looking for more viewing figures,.they show some of the truth but Im very doubtful about their intentions,and like you said they are on tv,and Im sure know full well what they can and cant say.

new topics

top topics

join