It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That was a very entertaining set of videos. As overly dramatic as they were, the commentary seems too interesting to ignore. Where the hell was Donald Rumsfeld on March 23rd of 2010?

Regarding end-time prophecy, I really (for my own personal reasons that I can't explain right now) don't believe that the world is going to end in 10 years. I think a lot of people could die, but it wont be complete annihilation.

edit on 2-12-2010 by windwaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is the only ETBE video that I accept. And the same goes for the Victor person.

In a overall picture, it all works naturally. The video, the alien, the telepathic aspect, the evidently smuggling out of a early USB data chip, and Victor, the dying and disgruntled former employee of some secret agency.

Someone complained that Victor spent time complaining about others, UFO investigators, lack of focused attention to his info, and his feeling sorry for himself. Understand that is what his person drama was all about.

An actor primed with specific details--even if bogus--would have not personalized the entire situation as did Victor. The focus would have been on THE story. But we learn that this is deeply his "my story" type of tale rather than outlandish details of life on a planet of Sirius or somewhere. He had a story to tell and if fell on deaf ears and his moment of hopeful glory in the telling of it came to naught, not once, but more than once. He was bitter, because he was largely dismissed when he had some of the best evidence ever for ETs.

What changed my way of looking at this story--which I have dismissed before on ATS was this quote from him:

"His final message is that the end of the world is upon us. 'We have been tested and found wanting/'"

This ominous statement of his rings true to this old abductee. t explains exactly the frantic actions we see over this entire world in all aspects of it today.

To paraphrase an old religious cry, I say, "May aliens save our souls." (Because we can't and perhaps never could.)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wow...Yes that was very weird. Too big and quick to be a bird, and it does vanish.

If those are UFOs spying on the informant, then no wonder he pants and breaths hard so much during the interview!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Victor stated that they like the dark, and was for them. but yeah who knows, looked to be a pretty real looking being to me.

That being said, pretty interesting thread, ive never heard about victor or the "interview"before. What the hell was that light thingy infront of the alien?

i saw that object in the 2nd video and have no clue what it could have been.

Also the guy who posted those victor interviews apparently posted UFO footage that he supposedly filmed... the footage is pretty interesting, but theres a point at like 2.01 where you can see a plane like body, but i dont know too much about airplane designs either. Heres a link to it www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
First, S & F for the OP!

Second… I am on the fence regarding this being legit or not. My gut feeling is telling me this may be real. For whatever reason, I just had a feeling that this was the real deal. But there is plenty that raises flags, most of which has been mentioned already.

Some points I wanted to throw out there…
A previous poster mentioned the fact that the doctors tending to the alien were being careful to make sure they kept the aliens face in the camera view, as well as a criticism regarding how the medical care was administered. These are very valid points in my opinion. But Victor, in the first video, made mention that medical care suffered due to a greater demand for secrecy, so this is a possible reason. Another possible reason is the fact that, if real, is a new non-earth life form that we may or may not have much info on how its respiratory system works. Not to mention that they may put a greater emphasize on documenting the care of the life form, as opposed to resuscitation of it.

Another point made, and I think this was by multiple posters, was that they had a hard time believing this video could be snuck out of Area 51. Considering how many times we have heard of things, such as hard drives or whole laptops missing out of Los Alamos, it would not surprise me if someone was able to sneak something out. I do happen to agree though, that suspicion is brought onto Victor because he was able to smuggle out this footage and then appear on Art Bell, float this video around and so on. I would think that would definitely raise some red flags.

It also was pointed out that video’s like these cast a dark cloud over the movement for those who believe in alien life. Even IF this is legit, the fact that it shows an alien life form will cast a dark cloud, because it is a lot easier for the general public to accept a UFO then an alien life form. Ask around… how many people do you know that have seen what they perceive as a UFO? We all probably know at least a couple people. But, how many people can/will say they have seen an alien life form? I’m going to go out on a limb and say not many at all. If someone seen a alien life form, most of the general public would most likely try to convince themselves they did not see it. But if they seen what they perceive as a UFO, many would actually convince themselves they did in fact see a UFO. A big reason for this could possible be the distance. It is easier to accept seeing something from a distance… in the case of a UFO, a pretty far distance, as opposed to an alien life form that generally would have to be pretty close for one to see it clearly.

Anyhoo, to wrap up here… not saying I believe it is real or not… I really don’t know and I am undecided. I S & F because I thought it was a cool post and, at least for me, definitely thought provoking. Thank you to the OP

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So back in 2008 he says not to count on a 20 year aniversary... so... 2008 was 11 years after the first interview... So he is saying the world will end in 2017?

Hmm, interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing that some people are gullible to this crap?

Good grief.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i've read upto page 4

tho i dont understand why no one has mentioned the differences
of the 2 aliens in the part 2 video

are they supposed to be from the same alien interview?
i mean from the original alien interview footage that victor smuggled out
or are they from different videos altogether?

here is what i mean
5mins 36secs
(original alien interview alien)

6mins 26secs
new alien in 2008 footage

yes i've watched all 3 videos
the setting in the new footage of 2008
seems like the room might be the same as the original alien interview room?

Marshall
edit on 2-12-2010 by Marshall Twinie because: to fix some errors

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Am I seriously the only person who can see through this bad acting? Come on! its all so cliche'.
Obvious reasons why its BS...
1. Dramatic ambient music once "Victor" starts to talk
2. Heightened volume to enhance drama of "serious" questions like President Bush and his ties to the EBE's
3. "Victors" constantly labored coughing...building up to a line such as "It seems as this container has reached its expiration date..." or in other words hes dying.
4. And most importantly, why cover up his identity? There is no real logical reasoning for this...he stated that he has not worked in black ops or govt for over a decade, does not talk to anyone and is also dying and yet even in this interview hes not really disclosing anything at all...so why? why not publicly disclose yourself if your just another nobody with literally nothing to hide?

The first alien interview made me think...the first "victor" interview made me laugh...but this one makes me pity everyone who actually gets sucked into this over-dramatized, poorly acted, poorly presented excuse for factual information.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

I think that second picture was just added for dramatic purposes to help sell the video.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

I agree. He sounds like a very bitter man.
A reasonable result from trying to release something very important to humanity and being mocked and not listened to seriously I guess.

Reasonable? Nobody asked him to release anything...

A fool is someone who expects praise for something no one asked for....

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/3 by GradyPhilpott because: Trimmed nested quote

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

I think that second picture was just added for dramatic purposes to help sell the video.

yeah that could be a good reason for it

tho it is actually more than just a picture in the video
it is actual moving footage, i just capped the picture cuz it moves too fast to see it properly

makes me wonder which video that footage is actually from
and the second alien does look kind of fake due to the collarbone area

not that i have actually seen a real one to discern the difference

[edit]
just something i havent come across before so its making me wonder

Marshall
edit on 2-12-2010 by Marshall Twinie because: to add the [edit] part

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

"An actor primed with specific details--even if bogus--would have not personalized the entire situation as did Victor. The focus would have been on THE story. But we learn that this is deeply his "my story" type of tale rather than outlandish details of life on a planet of Sirius or somewhere. He had a story to tell and if fell on deaf ears and his moment of hopeful glory in the telling of it came to naught, not once, but more than once. He was bitter, because he was largely dismissed when he had some of the best evidence ever for ETs. "

Well said.
Notice how he gets more forceful with what he is saying whenever someone talks over the top of him to ask him a new question. I think this is indicative of someone trying to state something in an effort to reaffirm its reality to oneself and not just answer the interviewers for their benefit. To me it indicates his instability and selfish motives for coming out with his information as an attempt to restore some sanity to himself and clear the muddied waters as to what actually happened whilst reaffirming his anonymity.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
LOL .. this guy is a nutter ... the world is never going to end ... there is no end time.

I thought maybe this guy was slightly legit until he started talking about that end of days crap, any credibility this guy had is now truly out the window ... end times ... seriously ... no just no.

Anyone who believes anything this guys says is clearly as much of a tard as he is ... wow
edit on 2/12/10 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I'm pretty sure the 3rd video was proven to be a fake ages ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Lol i swore i saw one in that vid.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have to agree that the acting is horrible, being an actor myself I can say Victor is even worse than me.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It comes across like a staged interview using the same voice graph to get more milage out of those who see this. There are too many things the person says on his own without being asked or prompted to that if someone were being "interviewed" would not know to say, yet he follows the flow of the interview. Not to mention that the interviewees ask very dfew questions at all. He seems to try and come off as "the" sole person who knows all the secrets. The guy who is doing the interview if this were real, would obviously have more questions than he did given the unique Victor character and his purported experience(s).

I do not buy it. I think it is a staged effort to revive Victor for nefarious purposes.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OOps he did it again.

So what? Who cares?.....

I do too, for your eyes only?
I would choose your eyes over his any day though they are distracting in a personal way.

I think you know what I mean.
maybe not.
edit on 48pm491116121131201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wow, way to staged, the whole thing is just ridiculous. I like the original interview but this 2nd is just crap.

I mean seriously

"We have been tested and found wanting"

is a line taken from the movie "A Knights Tale" with Heath Ledger. What a load of bunk, somewhere this guy is laughing his a$$ off at all the people who buy this.

and his butt scratcher and the obvious "inside joke" of the camera focusing in on the butt scratcher that the original participants must find hilarious

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join