It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why was this thread closed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Truth About 13 and 666 Carbon atomic structure.,

I was very interested in the topic, so I am very annoyed by this. It actually had me excitedly researching. I wonder why and what it has to do with Above Politics. Anyone have any insight? I wish I could remember the OP's name also.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Ellie Sagan because: clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I posted on that thread, I don't remember the OPs name, however. I see the forum named was changed to "energy and science issues" so maybe thats why it has been closed.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

What was it in originally? I think it was in the Conspiracies in Religion forum. I still just don't understand the connections and why it was closed.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Hmmm...I believe so, it was a youtube video, I'll look it up and post you the link for it. It was rather interesting but it didn't really go into religion so much but it talked about some new synthetic carbon isotope....ya my science is bad, its been years since chemistry....

wait, you posted in the thread so you must've seen the youtube video....
edit on 11/29/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We lost a lot of good threads when PTS was abandoned, and from the error message that link gives it appears that whichever section it was posted in was originally part of PTS. All the threads were supposed to be integrated into ATS (at least I think they were), but it didn't actually happen. I have at least five that are no longer accessible unless I search for them through Google with the exact thread titles which I can no longer remember anyway. Kinda sad really..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"closed as part of the AbovePolitics.com site reintegration"

Wasn't the thread new today? I was reading it too, it was interesting.
Shouldn't the thread just have been put somewhere else?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

hehe Actually I liked the vid so much I captured it and have it on my comp now. The topic simply fascinates me. And to the other poster, what is PTS?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

One would think.... But yeah I think it was just posted, maybe the OP will see this and start it again in an existing forum.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Since the other poster has gone offline-
I think they meant BTS (Below Top Secret), now relabelled "Off-topic".

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It isn't in BTS anywhere, I just checked. It would have been better to move it there, than to move it to a forum which is apparently closed....
I think.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I filed an alert so that the mods are notified of this thread.

That's the best way to have something answered quickly. I"m a little confused as to where all those threads from PTS went.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies. They helped me understand what could have happened. I agree with Snowspirit that it should have been moved to BTS/off-topic though.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ok now I'm confused again. Do you mean PTS or BTS? Is PTS something else? I admit I'm ignorant of a great many things related to this site and otherwise.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Below Top Secret--BTS

PTS was fro Politics.

Although technically it was called ABOVE POLITICS, so it would be APS or something like that.

It was a seperate forum for political issues that at once point become integrated into ATS/BTS, although some of those thread apparently dissapeared like the one you mentioned.

~Keeper

link   

The link works fine for me.

The just announced Nobel prizes for both Chemistry & Physics have gone to research related to the Carbon atom. The Nobel Prize for Chemistry went to three scientists for developing a toolkit to manipulate carbon atoms, while the Physics prize has gone to two Russian born physicists for their study on the remarkable properties of Graphene, an ultrathin form of Carbon.

link   
The only reason I can think off is the OP used outside sources? There is no 404 when I click the link. Maybe the mods are checking something.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They put it back.

The link works again.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Apparently the thread was inadvertently moved to a since-closed/defunct forum.

It's now open to replies in a more appropriate venue.

We apologize for any confusions along the way.

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join