It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The myth of the poor oppressed Palestinians "imprisoned within walls" is just that - a myth.

Yeah, right. You lost all credibility with this assertion.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Subversive people who were conditioned to take as much as they can at any given point. It was stitched into their identities from the days they were used by Kings to loan money on interest.

I do not side with Muslims and I do not side with Israeli policy. I think they are both barbaric but from different sides of the barbaric spectrum.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Yeah, right. You lost all credibility with this assertion.

Not at all. Its factually proven in the OP and there is enough Documentation to back it up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
The muslims are getting invaded,killed in their millions and secular democracy forced on them.

Why is secular democracy such a terrible thing?

I urge everyone to read the original copy of the protocols of elders of zion and decide for yourselves who wants to rule this planet with their evil agenda.

If Jews rule everything why arent they even able to turn the media in Israels favour let alone get a little piece of land?

You're saying the media isn't in Israel's favor with former AIPAC lobbiest wolf blitzer at CNN and Rupert Murdoch constantly winning awards from the ADL? lol. You think American's get to see dead children when Israel bombs gaza? When a "terrorist" bombs Israel, you don't see the end of it.
edit on 23-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Jews sealed their fate with the Muslims by imprisoning Gaza,

The Arab-League waged several wars against Israel with the intention of destroying the country, before the Israelis built a Wall.

Suicide bombers entered Israel before they decided to build a Wall.

The entire agenda exactly as the 100% factual OP reports, namely that there is no such thing as "Palestinians" but merely an extension of the Fascist Muslim Brotherhood and their goal of wiping Israel off the map.

The myth of the poor oppressed Palestinians "imprisoned within walls" is just that - a myth.

just a myth? You really are are a pro-zion aren't ya?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I do not side with Muslims and I do not side with Israeli policy. I think they are both barbaric but from different sides of the barbaric spectrum.

AAC

Killing 4 Million Sudanese...thats barbaric.

Mass-murdering even more Jews. Thats barbaric.

Let's stick with reality here.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

A Zionist is a Jewish Settler. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

A Zionist is a Jewish Settler. Nothing more.

LOL! Of course zionist is a jewish settler protecting poor israel as the good ol wiki tells us.But the zionist actions shows us something more sinister.I really wish wiki was right but unfortunately zionisms deception and infiltration really proves it wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

AAC

Killing 4 Million Sudanese...thats barbaric.

Mass-murdering even more Jews. Thats barbaric.

Let's stick with reality here.

Is it me or does zionism tend to exxagerate it's numbers?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Your original post wasn't proof of anything! It was a bunch of conjecture stitch together with propaganda and using the Muslim Brotherhood as a crutch to support it all. You really should have the Subject Matter Expert title stripped from your avatar. There are millions of videos on the web that reveal just that, a prison. Public politicians all over the world have denounced the way Israel treats arabs in gaza. Is that also because they haven't seen your post? I think you've fallen too much in love with your thought-process and have lost the ability to question even your own assertions.

The same thing that the Gestapo did to the Jews, the Jews are doing to the Arabs in Gaza. And I bet that if they could force them all through a gas chamber without the rest of the world knowing, they would. I've read enough Israeli blogs on the internet to proclaim such a statement.

Trust that.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Op won't answer questions regarding zionisms mass control and mostly uses the deflection attempt blaming islam for all the ills of this world.

Have you seen the Ops map with arrows on it in his first post p.1? What was that about LOL?

Ooooooo look islam is going to take over the world LOL from th east or is that the west LOL?

This thread = FAIL!

Sorry Op nice disinfo attempt though!
edit on 23-11-2010 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This thread = FAIL!

It was a bunch of conjecture stitch together with propaganda

What precisely and specifically in the OP is false?

You guys are speaking in Generalizations because you cannot otherwise counter the facts.
Calling other people names like "disinfo agent" and "propagandist" because you cannot refute specifics.
What EXACTLY in the OP is "disinfo"?

And again: I never referred to Islam or Muslims in general. I am referring to a cult of death.

Millions of dead bodies is a fact, is it not? Countless deaths at the hands of an ideology. I am happy to expose the criminally insane.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This thread = FAIL!

It was a bunch of conjecture stitch together with propaganda

What precisely and specifically in the OP is false?

You guys are speaking in Generalizations because you cannot otherwise counter the facts.
Calling other people names like "disinfo agent" and "propagandist" because you cannot refute specifics.
What EXACTLY in the OP is "disinfo"?

And again: I never referred to Islam or Muslims in general. I am referring to a cult of death.

Millions of dead bodies is a fact, is it not? Countless deaths at the hands of an ideology. I am happy to expose the criminally insane.

Do you also find it insane that 20mil christian russians died under the khazarian jew called leon trotsky during the bolshevik revolution?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

This.

Unless you would consider it the Israelis that imprisoned themselves within these walls.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60d280ea5407.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: divided by 0

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thank you Sky Floating for this thread.

I'm sick and tired of the same old myths and hoaxes being brought up by people as justification for their hatred towards the Jewish people.

I've been saying it over and over and over again as loud as I have been able, and people need to hear it: There is no such thing as "Palestinians". It's a made up nationality whose only purpose is to create a "victim" whose troubles can be blamed on a "Zionist Conspiracy"

Star and Flag!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

Dont be obtuse, we all know why Israel built that wall. Its citizens got tired of suicide bombers trying to blow up thier school children.

Skyfloating, thank you for putting all this info into one thread.
edit on 23-11-2010 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Funny because no one teaches this side of history in school.

Muslims don't exactly get glowing praise either.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Hatred towards the Israeli government.

Bunch of closeted Hitler worshipers.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Thank you Sky Floating for this thread.

I'm sick and tired of the same old myths and hoaxes being brought up by people as justification for their hatred towards the Jewish people.

I've been saying it over and over and over again as loud as I have been able, and people need to hear it: There is no such thing as "Palestinians". It's a made up nationality whose only purpose is to create a "victim" whose troubles can be blamed on a "Zionist Conspiracy"

Star and Flag!

Yes theres no such thing as palestinians as most of them will be dead soon.Theres only zionism and whoever opposes it's evil plans will be labeld 'anti-semite' terrorist.No one is allowed to question zionism and freedom of speech is only for rediculing muslims and their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by RedBird

Hatred towards the Israeli government.

Bunch of closeted Hitler worshipers.

So if you don't have love for zionists you become hitler worshipper?

Rightttt....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join