It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New info JFK....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello Mr Marrs
I have a great respect for your research skills and perceptive digging out of the pertinent facts.
The reason for this post is that there has been some information come to light......
It apears that Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, and Lee Harvey Oswald. at one point were living in Dallas housing project within a block of each other!.And this had the earmarks of being much more than coincidence....
This was brought forward by James B Hulet who interviewed Jim garrison at length over a period of time.
It is also to be noted, that Garrisons private files of his investigation of the Kennedy murder turned up missing....
The manchurian candidate theory has been applied to the assassins of several public figures, and in this regard, do you personally put any credence to the idea that these murders were perpetrated by MK Ultra type trained killers?
The deaths (the Kennedys, ML King,John Lennon,perhaps others) part of the NWO agenda?
The Kennedy assassination, was it just the first coup de etat? Do you think there have been others since?(by other groups)
Or do you believe that the same group has been in control since then?
I hope this makes some kind of sense to you,and that you have looked into these possibilities enough to have formed a solid opinion.
Thanks in advance,
Stirling.

Can you elaborate or confirm this news?

edit on 23-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura was talking about a book writin by Oswald's girl friend
she published the proof he was an agent
they were suposed to kill him in the library while he was leaving the scene apparently
and they screwed up
so enter Jack Ruby.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That sounds like it fits the plot...perhaps the polceman who rushed into the depository was supposed to be the trigger man, but couldnt shoot oswald because he was in the secind floor lunchroom with a coca cola in his hand.....witnesses were present i believe.....
Or maybe the plotters couldnt off him because the cop showed up.....?
The plot is twisteder than a pigs tail....
Again, i am wondering if there is any evidence for there being a program that produced JE Ray, Sirhan Sirhan,and LH oswald, among others as MK Ultra assassins?
Its a stretch from the snippet that they all lived within a block of each other in Dallas housing project at one time....
This is enough to get my suspicions aroused.....

edit on 23-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Jesse Ventura was talking about a book writin by Oswald's girl friend
she published the proof he was an agent
they were suposed to kill him in the library while he was leaving the scene apparently
and they screwed up
so enter Jack Ruby.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Do you mean Oswald's wife? He was married, with a child.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
yes that would be the russian girl Marina Oswald.i think.
There isnt much doubt he was a patsy, the mechanics of the shooting leaves little evidence he even shot at all.....

Still the proximity of the three assassins in the same housing complex in huston,seems to indicate they were connected in some way that we havent figured yet..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

This thing about Oswald living in housing projects in Dallas is something I have never heard before ..I have read that he had lived in projects when in the mid 50s his mother and he had relocated to New York City.... As a child He had also lived in Fort Worth and New Orleans but it wasn't until getting out of the Marine Corps doing his Russian gig did he ever live in Dallas and then it was in a small house in someones backyard near Beckley and Zang when he was with his wife Marina and daughter June... When the separated and the second daughter had been born, the three of them moved in with Ruth Payne in Irving and Lee moved into a boarding house just blocks from where Jack Ruby lived which it appears was where he was headed when he crossed paths with whoever it was that shot J.D.Tippit and planted a wallet that appeared to be his... Anyone know where I can get some info on the book that has Sirhan ,Ray and Oswald living in the projects at the same time?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am starting to believe parts of theories like this, although I used to think they were ludicrous. My main gripe with the Oswald acted alone theory is his connection to George de Mohrenschildt, who intelligence services in multiple countries thought he had connections to French and German intelligence agencies.

His brother was an agent for the OSS, the predecessor of the CIA. De Mohrenschildt himself applied for the OSS at the start of WWII. Even weirder than that were his connections to Kennedy's wife and her family. Also, as de Mohrenschildt testified later he had "discussed" Oswald with J. Walton Moore, who was an agent for the CIA, although de Mohrenschildt claims he did not know this at the time. You should read up on this if you aren't familiar with the circumstances, as they offer a semi-plausible explanation.

He also had connections to the Bush family, and I urge you to read up on that. In fact, years later, de Mohrenschildt believed he was under government surveillance, and wrote a letter to Bush, then director of the Central Intelligence Agency, expressing his concerns regarding the surveillance, and I thought he came across as more than just simply concerned.

Bush actually replied in a very personal letter that can be read online if anyone is interested.

There is also what I call the Russian connection. You all probably know of Oswald's connection to Russia, and de Mohrenschildt was from Russia, and Oswald had apparently been watched or even contacted the CIA at some point. The connections between Russia, and more importantly the CIA throughout all of these individuals is staggering in my opinion, and anyone who is interested should follow up on this simple outline.

Later, de Mohrenschildt went to Brussels with a journalist named William Oltman. While there de Mohrenschildt disappeared, failing to show up for a pre-arranged meeting. His body was later found all the way in Florida. Oltman, his friend, claimed that the CIA had murdered him because he was about to spill the beans on what he knew about the Kennedy assassination. He also claimed that Oswald was just a patsy. So this leads me to believe that de Mohrenschildt confessed or at least discussed involvement with the CIA to Oltman.

Finally, the point of all of that information is to show the link that Oswald had to the government. Many even speculate that de Mohrenschildt was Oswald's CIA handler. With that noted, I'm sure you all have heard the evidence connecting Sirhan Sirhan to "handlers," due to the story of witnesses and the woman in the polka-dot dress, just citing one example. There is other evidence regarding the other assassins, but I don't want to hijack this thread.

So my conclusion is that this needs to be scrutinized much more closely, because I believe there to be definite involvement by the CIA or other government agencies in all of these assassinations.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If they were pro assassins they wouldnt have gotten caught

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The only person that was caught was the one that was set up to be caught... There were other people that ended up dying mysteriously because they knew bits and pieces and were liable to unite with others that could put the truth of what happened together in a way that made sense to those with questions about what happened.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Isreal knew their funding was up.
A catholic informed about jewish self inetrest.
Deadly ...marked man.

new topics

top topics

join