It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“We had to destroy them to make them safe.” pentagram blows up Afghan homes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
“In Arghandab District, for instance, every one of the 40 homes in the village of Khosrow was flattened by a salvo of 25 missiles, according to the district governor, Shah Muhammed Ahmadi, who estimated that 120 to 130 houses had been demolished in his district,” reported the New York Times, Nov. 16, 2010."
alethonews.wordpress.com...

Echos of Vietnam when the US destroyed whole villages to "make them safe" ...
Say, now after all that of course, we all know that the gulf of Tonkin never happened, ( funny, the sailors tried to tell us that at the time, and anyone who tried to expose that at the time, was labelled a "conspiracy theorist"...
same same old I guess....

from the above link:

That this tactic is part of a high-tech terror campaign against Afghan villages and the people who inhabit them is evident even by the descriptions and accounts of western media outlets that are supporting the war.

Since 911 seems to be the same as the war on Vietnam - an admitted total lie...
Then we have the underwear bomber, another admitted lie - put on the plane by the US state department.

question:
So, who are the terrorists really...?
...and how is America going to live with itself,
when in 2o years the uS admits 911 was a false flag
like the gulf of Tonkin?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Sounds fair & reasonable!. Imagine the outcry if a small child was hurt by an unexploded device. Credit where credit is due The US did the right thing on this one!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

They can't get hurt by explosive devices if the US army has already killed them...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It was all for their protection!. They should be grateful such interest is taken for their safety. The militants are the real murderers here. Some people are killed accidentally by the co-alition but truth be told they were chasing the militants. "Maybe the do gooders" should look at that way and blame the militants for the losses instead of blaming the co-alition the ones who truly care & are making their lives better.

I ask any ATS member to produce an official military document where it states that care of the local innocent people is not the top priority. Afghans should show more respect to the co-alition for setting them free! Despite the left wing exaggerations of the source article it does state truth when referring to doing it for their own safety
edit on 21-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Now go ask these Afghan people who the terrorists are. The US, it seems, is taking lessons from its master, Israel.

Perhaps these people would rather have lived with the militants, I wonder if the US cared to ask them first?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well they sound very ungrateful then!. The co-alition has spent millions & some have paid with their lives ensuring their children have a better future & liberating these people. They should show more respect!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Sounds fair & reasonable!. Imagine the outcry if a small child was hurt by an unexploded device. Credit where credit is due The US did the right thing on this one!

hows it fair and resonable. If there was an unexploded device in your house would you like a missle slammed into it or would you like it cleared...
These are peoples homes, that dont have insurance and stuff like that, it is a massive blow and wont put the allied forces in a good light.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Um, what is with the word Pentagram in the title? don't you mean Pentagon? Or was that intended to be some sort of anti-pagan or stanist kind of reference?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

hows it fair and resonable. If there was an unexploded device in your house would you like a missle slammed into it or would you like it cleared... These are peoples homes, that dont have insurance and stuff like that, it is a massive blow and wont put the allied forces in a good light.

Sounds very fair in that we are sacrificing human lives & spending big dollars to rid these people of oppression. These are people in need & the co-alition is doing their very best to help. In return these people are just asked to help out .... vacating etc !

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

satan is the prince of lies they say....
and an offal pile of those have been ooozing out of the place so ...
I made use of the common nick

did you knoe the other day the republicans recentlt elected voted 168 to 5 to allow
the banks to illegaly forclose on AMERICAN HOMES?

knock knock
whos there?
pentagram
pentagram who?
show us your papers and give us your guns

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

hows it fair and resonable. If there was an unexploded device in your house would you like a missle slammed into it or would you like it cleared... These are peoples homes, that dont have insurance and stuff like that, it is a massive blow and wont put the allied forces in a good light.

Sounds very fair in that we are sacrificing human lives & spending big dollars to rid these people of oppression. These are people in need & the co-alition is doing their very best to help. In return these people are just asked to help out .... vacating etc !

I don't recall anyone ever asking us to stick our noses into their business.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Meh, whatever. I am a pagan, so the pentagram doesn't mean "evil" to me. But to each their own.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

well they might be making way for more poppy fields
but since they are thinking about destroying whol blocks of house in detroit
why don't they just grow the opium there
and leave the afghanis alone

it would be a lot cheaper over head and provide jobs
and since no one is living in the houses in detroit
much less heartbreak and bad karma.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

cool Roger
I will respect that and good point
its only evil when used as evil
as a pagan I would guess
you would know of the concept of intent

PS luv the AV
edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: add PS

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't recall anyone ever asking us to stick our noses into their business.

They didn't we went t here to remove the taliban. The double banger result was helping the locals. The co-alition have nothing to be ashamed of. Sure accidents happen in any military operation but the overall intention was saintly! Hope this answers your question! Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Indeed, I do. And I find the concept behind the militaries actions reprehensible. If their justification is that they will bomb houses and villages to make the people safe, then why aren't they doing that in Detroit or parts of NYC? Oh, wait, we can't do that to Americans.. yet.
edit on 11-21-2010 by rogerstigers because: I was randomly selected for enhanced security screening by the spelling nazi's

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

well they might be making way for more poppy fields

Interesting take. Do you have a source for that? sounds interesting. Maybe its true, maybe propaganda against the co-coalition - Who knows. need proof! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

They didn't we went t here to remove the taliban. The double banger result was helping the locals. The co-alition have nothing to be ashamed of. Sure accidents happen in any military operation but the overall intention was saintly! Hope this answers your question! Cheers

Blowing up their houses and the surrounding trees doesn't sound like "helping the locals"... but then my previous post still stands.. perhaps we can use this tactic in the slums of the US, huh? after all, there are apparently terrorists everywhere in the US.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
publicintelligence.net...
here is a link Phat
there are many links since the us government has admitted they are in the trade up to their ears.
the russians asked the US to stop with the poppies
and the US said noe
we need the doh

george POPPY Bush....

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thanks for the great link to photos. What I saw & read was soldiers patrolling the fields. In previous wars soldiers have always engaged in "Black Market" activities. It's part of war. Some soldiers may be doing this but I failed to see evidence it was USA Gov't sponsored or approved! You mentioned Russia crying foul but them claiming something & proof is another. Despicable actions by one group of soldiers does not tarnish the work does by the rest of them. Still not convinced the US Government or it agencies are profiting - Thank you for the read! The Afghani's need to look at their leaders brother .......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join