It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Matter of perspective and opinion. I have used truth to refute this. Seems quite a few agree with me. In our justice system we don't use the standard of "shadow of a doubt", we use "reasonable doubt".

That's not answering my question, good job at misdirection
From the video footage, it is not possible to determine whether the boys penis was touched or not, any jury would tell you the same, it's called insufficient evidence.

But you cannot refute the official designation of what is classified as sexual abuse. It is not ME that thinks so. It is the definition of the term that thinks so. You cannot just change the English language to meet your silly whims and need to obfuscate.

Once again, a pat down isn't sexual or done in a sexual manner.

Maybe YOU can. I can't. That is my sexual region. Interaction there is going to be seen as sexual in nature from a biological (if not a conscious) level.

Okay, I actually agree with you about the biological statement but really are you telling me that a few pats in that region are going to elicit a sexual response?

No, no need. We have seen your desparate grasping and untrue statements and ignorance of fact. No need to continue to make yourself a spectacle.

I'm not sure what you believe I've said is untrue but I'd say that if anyone, your the one who appears to be grasping, I've used your own quotes and sources against you numerous times and once again you have failed to answer various questions of mine or attempted to misdirect and confuse.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

There are no unanswered questions. Just more subterfuge. I believe we are done here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Death_Kron

There are no unanswered questions. Just more subterfuge. I believe we are done here.

That's grand coming from you! But yes, we shall leave this one lie.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Guys, I recently came back from a two month trip in china. The security and immigration in both china and south korea where i had a connecting flight were incredibly lax, they only took about five minutes. in america it took nearly an hour.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

That is not what I asked you.

You cannot answer the question because it has never happened.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am a happy and loving father of 2 kids. 8 1/2 and 2 1/2 years old. If this EVER happened to one of my kids there would be a TSA agent being taken to the hospital!!!!!!!! I am sick of seeing this CRAP, but only because of how wrong it is. It pisses me off more and more. My family and I love to travel, and I will not lie. We are very cautious on flying right now. I hate to say this, but as we add more technology to stop terrorism, there will be terrorists just as smart who find ways around it. Sad, but true!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What I really don't get is why they would bother with technology that sees you in the nuddy if they're going to strip search you anyway... surely if they can already see you naked without you being naked, there's no actual call to make you be naked as well? If it doesn't eliminate the need to make you be naked, then why spend a fortune on the scanners in the first place?

The USA (and the little 51st state that Britain has become) seem to have gone doolally.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Matter of perspective and opinion. I have used truth to refute this. Seems quite a few agree with me. In our justice system we don't use the standard of "shadow of a doubt", we use "reasonable doubt".

That's not answering my question, good job at misdirection
From the video footage, it is not possible to determine whether the boys penis was touched or not, any jury would tell you the same, it's called insufficient evidence.

But you cannot refute the official designation of what is classified as sexual abuse. It is not ME that thinks so. It is the definition of the term that thinks so. You cannot just change the English language to meet your silly whims and need to obfuscate.

Once again, a pat down isn't sexual or done in a sexual manner.

Maybe YOU can. I can't. That is my sexual region. Interaction there is going to be seen as sexual in nature from a biological (if not a conscious) level.

Okay, I actually agree with you about the biological statement but really are you telling me that a few pats in that region are going to elicit a sexual response?

No, no need. We have seen your desparate grasping and untrue statements and ignorance of fact. No need to continue to make yourself a spectacle.

I'm not sure what you believe I've said is untrue but I'd say that if anyone, your the one who appears to be grasping, I've used your own quotes and sources against you numerous times and once again you have failed to answer various questions of mine or attempted to misdirect and confuse.

Maybe it SHOULD be done in a sexually manner. To me that would be much more fun and I and probably others would go along with it more willingly.

Being a heterosexual male, i would MUCH rather have a sexy woman touch my 'junk' than some old guy.
But if you were homosexual ... ???

At least we should have the option of making the call/decision. Maybe have the TSA agents line up so we can pick and choose who will give us a pat down?

Next time you can be sure I WILL force the issue!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Well i honestly think that the whole anti movement will get huge support from drug traffickers, so they won't mind people jumping on the bandwagon.

Thanks for the reply and sources.

Its still wrong that it wasn't done in private and if he did set off the metal detector, he should have been allowed to remove the usual suspects, belt, loose change etc first.

If people are late for the flight it can't be securities fault, people should arrive earlier, so there is no excuse that they cant go to a private room.

edit on 25-11-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

It is unreasonable impediment to my freedom of movement. I should not have to arrive two hours early so that security can do its job of getting me screened through. My time is not that valuable...but i make a decent wage. Those two hours carry a decent value to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
While I cannot see the video because it has been deleted, that truly sounds sick. I mean, he can obviously see his groin, he doesn't have to rub it around with his hand! That's disgustingly pathetic. He should be sued.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
TSA has a command center within every airport. The people that monitor the floor have the option to have whoever they want searched. They base their search's on such thing's as body heat, emotional status of the individual. If you
you get searched. If you
you get searched. If you wear sunglasses, you get searched. What really bug's me is they can call ina search on anyone they want, and if they are wrong in their assumption # just moves along. However if they actually catch someone they get rewarded by the government. This is the only reason why TSA search's everyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Sounds to me like it's some pretty good programming, don't you think? Who will argue when we get herded like sheep to slaughter? hell, no one is complaining now. It'll happen sooner than we all think!

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join