It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by ericsnow

Ah excellent.. this child has now been conditioned that this is the norm in our society..

Score one for the Man.

The next generation will be weak and controlled before they even have a chance to figure out what's going on.. Anyone who defends the TSA is a pathetic excuse for a Human Being.

Obama is defending the TSA ......

um ... yeah, never mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazrmau5
We really need to kick the TSA out of our airport and just go back to how it was before 2001.
Hear me out here WHEN was the last time we actually had a real terrorist attack in America?
Oh wait I remember it was September 11th 2001. Since then there has been nothing!
Oh and I dont even wanna hear the "Oh we stopped a bunch of attacks before they happened bs"
Do you believe everything you hear on CNN?
Anyway I still believe that 9/11 was a government false flag to lure people in supporting Middle East invasion.
Its the government they can do all kinds of manipulative things to its people and blame it on whoever they want.
Plus I doubt a bunch of illiterate Arabs in a cave really were capable of doing that much destruction.
Lets stop being worried about the terrorists people. The day i see them invade us

Is when I will worry about it. Hahahah but don't hold your breath for that one!

Nope, you just proved that we need the tsa cause they have prevented or deterred all threats
and the select few that get through are caught by the air marshals
plus executing Saddam scared any would be terrorist with half a brain

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
First, they came for the box cutters. And I didn't say anything because I don't cut boxes. Then, they came for the bottles of shampoo, and I didn't say anything because I don't wash my hair. Now, they are coming for my junk, and I can't say anything because they've got me by the balls.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
We just need to stop flying. The airlines won't last long. =)

The U.S. Government has spent it's credit in the past decade. The people in general, do not trust the system nor the welps that are offered up as options for each election.

They are pushing sensitive buttons now, because they do not believe we will make a stand...

The momentum is shifting against them bit by bit and they keep pushing.

The provblem with that idea is that they would likely just end up nationalizing the airlines. Do you really think they would allow the airlines to cease to exist? Nationalizing them would be even worse than what's going on right now. On the other hand, maybe that's exactly what this is meant to do. Collapse the privately owned airlines so that the Feds can take them over. And still charge us, and thus pocket all the profits to service their debt and their spending.

The more I think about it? That idea doesn't sound too far fetched...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
if you look at the 23 second mark on it does appear that he turns his hand backwards to put between the leg for the back of the hand to groin check, so to all saying the kid wasnt touched in the privates we cant say for sure but it is possible they did.. either way take the kids shirt off? Really? And thats ok with you people? What other rights do you want to give up?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Not just the airlines, this will be a major
dent in all of u.s. tourism.
Most 'snowbirds' I've talked to have canceled their
vacations to the gulf-coast and to u.s altogether.
las-vegas isn't doing all the great as it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If they will strip search me, I will jerk off on them and come on their hands.

I f they touch my son, there will be straight kick between the legs to the pervert, who does it.

No anger, actually - just unemotionally as they do their part, I will do mine.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just wait. They are setting it up perfectly. Now all they need is a suspected Bomber with a black box found in his rear end, and 90% of Americans will waive the flag and praise the Agents who searched him.

Sheeple........

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
All Americans have to do is to refuse to fly en masse. But even this would be too much for what is left of a non existent backbone.( I hope to be proved wrong but I am not holding my breath.)
The airlines would soon do something to stop this.
But Americans are now to lazy, decadent and too plain yellow to even defend their own kids.
The world is watching the voluntary enslavement of the American people, a sick picture. Almost as sick a picture as we watch the American Zionist controlled government bomb and murder its way across the planet.
Not only are the Zionists stealing homes and lands from the Palestinians but this has been so successful that the Zionist owned governments,( particularly the US and my own in Britain,) are now stealing American homes and assets too.
And the response - don't make me laugh.
Are Americans worried about their 'junk'?
Needn't be. Obviously most don't have any anymore.
Derisory.
To see kids subjected to this level and no one - not even the parents objecting - shows how the mighty have fallen and how cowardly they have become.
Yes cowardly!!
Cowardly on many levels.
Cowardly because you fear so called 'terrorism' more than the love of liberty itself.
Cowardly because you watch your kids abused.
And cowardly because you don't even have the 'junk' to insist on seeing the legitimacy of
Soetoro, the man behind it all.
So PC obsessed you have become a pathetic joke.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Not just the airlines, this will be a major
dent in all of u.s. tourism.
Most 'snowbirds' I've talked to have canceled their
vacations to the gulf-coast and to u.s altogether.
las-vegas isn't doing all the great as it is.

This is all designed to bring about the EXACT emotions we are producing. They are collapsing the economy all while vaporizing our dignity at the same time. We are close to a tipping point me thinks.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It gets worse -
MSNBC Reports

I can't manage a quote, reading it the first time made me sick.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

'Hear me out here WHEN was the last time we actually had a real terrorist attack in America?
Oh wait I remember it was September 11th 2001.'

Is there anyone in America who actually believes this garbage?.
It is overwhelmingly clear that 9/11 was committed by the Zionists and zionist tools within the USA itself.
How thick can any people get?.
No wonder the zionist controlled American government believe the American people are ripe for self embraced degrading slavery. They have proved themselves to be gullible and accept fairy tales of wicked jinns with box cutters to a level of bovine stupidly that would make even bovines embarrassed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Pedophiles belong in jail.

IMO, the police should arrest that sex predator and make an example out of him.

*There was a DA on the radio saying that there isn't a jury in his area that would convict someone for socking one of these perverts. It would be a crime of passion at worst.

I know if I end up on such a jury, I'll be voting not guilty for the puncher.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
watch out for big bertha right there on the left with her arms all crossed and cavity gloves on, Looking like "yeah, that's right, we own you now"

Another thing, anyone know why it takes 3 people to search this little boy even with his shirt off?
edit on 11/20/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah and she can't wait to push her powerful man beast will on some little kid..Absolutely sickening these TSA workers...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
watch out for big bertha right there on the left with her arms all crossed and cavity gloves on, Looking like "yeah, that's right, we own you now"

Another thing, anyone know why it takes 3 people to search this little boy even with his shirt off?
edit on 11/20/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah and she can't wait to push her powerful man beast will on some little kid..Absolutely sickening these TSA workers...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Chett

The story you posted about the poor guy with the urinary bag says it all!!!
Did you read the item?
The medical group concerned is completely out of line and order.
Am I right in reading their response as
'We have no problem with people being herded through dangerous israeli made machines, photographed and mocked.
We have no problem with people being humiliated and groped.
We only believe the humiliators and gropers and kid abusers should be made aware of the medical problems of the herded animals we claim to represent.
The Executive of this partucular so called representative patients group should be out on their collective ears.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
TSA has job openings for pedo's nowadays.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

agree...

sorry for short post

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
All of you who think the worker is groping the boy are mistaken. Watch the video again and watch carefully when the worker is supposedly groping him. He is not, he is just picking up the kids shirt.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
test

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join