It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Take My Chances With the Terrorists Over the TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seriously... If we calculate how many of the bazillion flights would be likely to be boarded and blown up if we could freely board planes with no hassle (like it used to be) and then consider the number of assaults in terms of foreign particles beamed or in uninvited hands/eyes upon flesh...

Heh. I'll take the terrorists. MUCH less chance of being assaulted.
edit on 11/19/2010 by Amaterasu because: Typo

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I agree with you. Maybe we could sign some kind of a waiver or something. This might actually be a step toward getting people so infuriated and indignant we request National ID Cards, (and frequent traveler cards) be made available. We will choose the lesser of two evils. "They" are pretty clever at this chess game. We are only the pawns.

edit on 19-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is no such thing as terrorists like they say. They themselves are in fact the terrorists and it has nothing to do with security because there is no threat from the outside.

YET that is

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
According to the Patriot act and similar, we are the terrorists.
veterans, gun owners, homeschoolers.....oath keepers, free speechers...
peace activists are terrorists

but really everyone is terrified of having their or their childrens' genitals fondled
so really...
Who are the terrorists.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree, you can legally shoot a terrorist, it would make you a hero, but authority is protected by red tape, what a bunch of bull.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Seriously... If we calculate how many of the bazillion flights would be likely to be boarded and blown up if we could freely board planes with no hassle (like it used to be) and then consider the number of assaults in terms of foreign particles beamed or in uninvited hands/eyes upon flesh...

Seems to me that your numbers are a little bit off . There weren't a "bazillion" flights that took off from American airports on 9/11 . The number was much smaller .

And , four of those flights managed to change the face of the world .

I'm sure the other passengers on any given flight with you probably feel safer and more confident by placing their trust in the security measures , than they would feel by placing their trust in you ., one individual .

Please explain to us what You would do to retake a plane , in the event that it was hijacked while you were a passenger on it ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Seems to me that your numbers are a little bit off . There weren't a "bazillion" flights that took off from American airports on 9/11 . The number was much smaller .

And , four of those flights managed to change the face of the world .

I'm sure the other passengers on any given flight with you probably feel safer and more confident by placing their trust in the security measures , than they would feel by placing their trust in you ., one individual .

Please explain to us what You would do to retake a plane , in the event that it was hijacked while you were a passenger on it ?

Dear, we must think overall on the flights, over time. We are not examining probabilities over a single day, after all. This is a very feeble straw man.

Four of those flights were orchestrated to appear to change the world. I doubt highly that 19 religion-crazed Arabs did it all. They were used as a false flag to get us into war (to the profit of the war-makers: Haliburton, et al).

As for other passengers, from what I am seeing they are NOT feeling safer because they submitted to assault. Check the bags, run them through metal detectors, fine. But forcing either damaging particle beams or accepting the assault of uninvited touching as a choice is making none fells safer. In fact, MANY feel VERY threatened.

As for explaining what *I* would do in any situation... Tell me: Where am I sitting? Where are they? How many of them are there? What are they saying? What do they have as weapons? Can I have a knife? Or did I get assaulted on the way in? What are the hijackers doing? Give me a great deal of specifics and I can tell you.

Without specifics, I can gererally answer your question with the statement: Everything I have the opportunity to do. Really, though, this is a rather...unintelligent question from the get-go.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Exactly your safer on a plane than any other form of transport.

Like ron paul said, 150,000 murders in usa over last 10 years. But your worried about a person with a bomb in his underpants.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Safer on a plane - unless that plane would better serve Them being hijacked and purportedly flown into tall buildings...

[grin]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
But if we fire all those TSA workers then that will be bad for the economy.

Just think of all the taxes they pay and money they contribute to the economy.

Think if the poor economy...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
"They" are pretty clever at this chess game. We are only the pawns.

last time I checked
Pawns can take Kings too

And it is my best guess that may
be exactly how this NWO Chess Game ends.

edit on 11/26/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
There is no such thing as terrorists like they say. They themselves are in fact the terrorists and it has nothing to do with security because there is no threat from the outside.

YET that is

exactly !!!
I'd give u 2 stars if I could

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

some of them are Queens too if Larry SInclair is telling the truth.
www.rense.com...

carry on

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of all the fear-mongering by the government to get us to submit to their ever more dehumanizing screening processes.

An American professor calculated that even if terrorists were hijacking and crashing one passenger jet a week in the United States, a person who took one flight a month for a year would have only a 1 - in - 135,000 chance of being killed in a hijacking - a trivial risk compared to the annual 1 - in - 6,000 odds of being killed in a car crash.

The Science of Fear: Why We Fear the Things We Shouldn't--and Put Ourselves in Greater Danger

Even if they were hijacking and crashing a plane once a week, it would still be safer to fly than to drive.

I say dump the TSA and lets go back to the way it was. Before 9-11 people were allowed to bring pocket knives with them on the plane. I didn't know this until after 9-11 and always checked my knife with my luggage. If we went back to the pre 9-11 rules, everyone could bring their pocket knives on the plane for their own self protection.

I think even a gun wielding terrorist would have problems with a flight full of knife wielding passengers to contend with.

Bring back the good old days of flying and let go of the fear.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Amen. You wanna know what real terrorist are? Go to Mexico and screw with the wrong person and you get kidnapped and beheaded. Now that is real Terror mate.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The sad part is they are using a false flag even that NEVER had to do with planes to govern air travel.

Facts:
Of all the planes these terrorist used not one black bax was released showing a hijacking.
Of all the planes that went down not one of them has been proven to exist.

Yet we have taken more freedoms, enacted more anti-american laws and invaded two countries over something that did not exist. This entire aspect of thinking is crazy and should not exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
The sad part is they are using a false flag even that NEVER had to do with planes to govern air travel.

Facts:
Of all the planes these terrorist used not one black bax was released showing a hijacking.
Of all the planes that went down not one of them has been proven to exist.

Yet we have taken more freedoms, enacted more anti-american laws and invaded two countries over something that did not exist. This entire aspect of thinking is crazy and should not exist.

Oh, I know that there is more evidence of Santa Claus than what they claimed happened on 9/11. But they are using it now to assault us if we want to move about. I miss the good ol' days when one could catch a flight without a care.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think that, more people are afraid of the treatment they'll receive at the hands of the TSA than are afraid of terrorists anymore.

The TSA is manhandling the American public and treating us all like criminals just for the privilege of traveling by air.

I guess we really showed them terrorist who's boss right.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If they're so scared about planes being hijacked, why not secure the cockpit?
Why not enforce air marshals on most major flight routes, instead of wasting so much tax payer money on devices that have not even been proven to work effectively?
Either the people on the board are not using their brain or somewhere someone is making a real killing by soliciting these worthless body scanners into every airport.
edit on 26-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Excellent suggestions. Sadly, the game is to perturb us, annoy us, degrade us, and hope they can get away with still more - like having to carry papers wherever you go... Or having troops enter your house because they want to... Or locking up people who are different... Or otherwise getting us to submit to their will.

new topics

top topics

join