It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just reviewed the clock again... And they are right 5:55 so obviously it happens may 10 or january 5

5+5+5 = 15 1-5

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Our collective unconscious is getting more and more amped to express itself synchonisticly.

A kabbal of media informers.. youd think would have been found out by any large controlling scheming secret power.

These symbols are not as they seem.. as truthfully the rest of the world is literally nothing is as it truly seems. I would rather put stock in a mass unconscious mind expressing itself before our eyes then... The conspiratorial... black and white hats duking it out in the producers chair.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Huggiesunrise

I don't think it would need to be the black and white hats duking it out necessarily... These Networks are already owned by the people we consider to be the Puppet Masters anyways.... So they want to get a message to BAD GUY GROUP X and so they take one of their top writers from the illuminati guild have him write a script for a show and then they put it out there....

The Sheeple lay there watching and the bad guys start the action they have been told to.... WHATEVER it may be....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

You say if the little hand is on the six and the large hand is on the eleven,
the time is 11:30? I must have a screwed up clock and have been 5
hours late all my life. I kinda think the time is actually 5:55, or five minutes
before 6. Are you serious??

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For personal reasons, can we get this moved out to Dec 2, 2010, I'll be on the road Nov 30, nope can't get outta it, so just move the plans out a couple of days, it's all good

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I predict that it won't happen this year. It is too close to Christmas and too much consumer money is to be earned from the sheeple for that to be allowed to happen before the end of the coming holidays.

Now that is in regard to a false flag operation. On the other hand, the terrorist would love to do something grand in the face of the coming Christian holidays. So something may happen during the balance of 2010, but it won't be a false flag operation. (IMHO)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
For personal reasons, can we get this moved out to Dec 2, 2010, I'll be on the road Nov 30, nope can't get outta it, so just move the plans out a couple of days, it's all good

I've contacted SHTFCOM and they said the date could be pushed back a little. So have a nice road trip. No thanks are necessary.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Seriously? Terrorist Attacks are totally Government Sponsored therefore false flag... The Governments are giving the money to these organizations to commit terrorism in order for us to be scared into thinking the Government is protecting us...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm going to have to give Vault-Tec a call to have the door to my fallout shelter repaired. With all of the going in and out as a result of the frequent false flag nuke predictions, the hinges have taken too much wear and tear!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Are we allowed to put wagers on this?

how bout shoveling my driveway all winter.. or all this ish out back.. jack russels can make a mess

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIMAECHOGOLF
reply to post by Aliensun

Seriously? Terrorist Attacks are totally Government Sponsored therefore false flag... The Governments are giving the money to these organizations to commit terrorism in order for us to be scared into thinking the Government is protecting us...

I have two words for you: Emmanuel Goldstien. Ok, Three: 1984.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i dont know if "they" are going to attack so quickly. obama hasnt signed enough of our freedoms away yet...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Where is Major Kong.......?

The Lost Patriotic Pilot into the Unknown dedicated to the mission...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

One Genuine Crackerjack for sure....................................................((((((((((((((((Wildmanimal)))))))))))))))))))

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So I can eat like a little piggy on Thanksgiving and not have to worry about the holiday weight.

11/30 works for me then

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Some of you need to not post what time you think it says and to holmes who wrote this post... ARE YOU DAFT, MAN! The clock clearly undoubtedly without question reads as 5:55. So if theres anything to be said bout anything march 5th is a more believable number...Apologies in advance if a nuke goes off on Nov 30th for i will not be near anything internetable.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
How about this if you look closely at the clock it clearly reads 5:56 using the white and black borders of the clock. However, if this clock was made for symbolism them time is actually thrown out and you can use the simple numbers. Hour hand can be converted to 6 and the minute hand can stay 56 giving a number of 656. Now using the entire clock to represent a number of 10, the 1 being the mount of the clock and the 0 being the clock. Adding the two numbers together would give us the number 666 which to most conspiracy theorist is the root of powers that be. What is really funny however, is what Homer says time to eat. Now how about that?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

As many others in thread have pointed out, so I don't know what I am pointing it out as well but my fingers are now moving on their own accord now so I might as well just go ahead and write it ... the clock reads 5:55pm ... or it could be 5:55am because we all know Homer has no idea if it's dinner time or breakfast time ... 'cause it always a good time for a beer in the hammock ...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Godda** I dont know how to react to these kind of thread anymore....I've been so fed up with "the system" and now I'm so fed up with all the false flag predictions.....well I think I need to put on a tin foil hat and jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Not this crap again.Nothing will happen, you are poorly, seek help.
Besides even if something does happen I will be to busy playing gt5 to notice.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

yea the clock reads 5:55 dummy... Since when have you EVER seen a clock with the big hand as the hour and the small hand as the minute? Please inform me........ Stop being so stupid

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join