It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The original image is nothing when compared to what is hidden beneath the outer image, for example.....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

thank-you for the info. i love the field of ancient cave art---there is just no debunking; after all the testing is official!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
These look EXACTLY like the "aboriginal" cave drawings that circulated awhile back. Have any of you even read the article? No source for the information, no way to verify the image.

And the comments...

Oh man, the Galactic Federation of Loony's says hi.

Why do these "people" honestly think we're going to magically evolve into beings of pure consciousness when we're too lethargic to even want to affect change.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Thanks... i just clicked the second link on the list, just to get an idea of how a local, Indian source
would spin the story..

www.xnewsnow.com...

[...] Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are really anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already learned, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times. Source

Few years back, three and a half million years ancient Prehistoric human skull was learned in Ahthnor village of Madhya Pradesh by geologist Dr. Arun Sonakia. It is possible that above image was drawn by those ancient humans.

thanks for the link...

what interested me was the related item about a human skull thought
to be 3 1/2 million years old...
and the leading question -> was the ~Ancient~ painting made by those humans 3.5 million years ago...

WoW, that's getting Absurd !

the painting has not been authenticated or dated...or the nature of the paint identified...
the picture of the skull, which is a complete skull is presumed to be a 3.5 million year old fossil
then its supposed these 3.5 million year ago humans painted the petroglyph
unless the cave was completely sealed off from intruders for 3.5 million years,
that seems the only way the quality of the painting could have survived...
the cave paintings in France are only ~30,000 years old in comparison

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Marcellus: Something smells hoax in Hoshangabad.
Horatio: Heaven will direct it.
Marcellus: Nay, lets trail Mr. Khan as he follows the ghost.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Howdy. It's possible you've fallen for a hoax webpage...

February 2010? Bad writing. Poor sources in the article combined with hearsay and an unidentified image makes it a little meaningless.

IIRC when this article first appeared, the image was found to be spurious. It has no context and could easily be a kid's painting on some refrigerator door.

'Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan' only appears to exist in the article. It's as if he's been invented to supply credibility to a tale that was pulled from thin air.

I agree. Some of you have no idea of what incredible efforts others will go to put up a bogus site. When in doubt, one thing to do is to click on the accessory pages (archieves, etc.). If you keep getting nothing, than that is a clue that there IS nothing there behind the web page (and donation page).

In this case, the photo is too good to be true in my estimation, and the outfit that found the drawing--wait! What outfit funded it and found it and announced it? None. Just a local expert and being way back into the backwoods, one wonders about how much of an expert he is.

Lastly, archaeologist, anthropologist and similar professionals to the last one of them are old school and will NEVER come right out and proclaim UFOs, aliens and such in cave drawings on anywhere in their very closely held domain. They just don't. Just as most astronomers won't admit to UFOs being real. They don't because they can't even if they wanted to and the evidence seemed valid. The peer pressure in those disciplines is incredible, mispeak just once and your credibility, standing, fund, university chair and chances for advancement got out the window.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So many petroglyphs of so called gods of the sky (probably aliens) and their vessels of transport exist out there that i wonder who could ignore it anymore?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good post! I'm sure I saw these cave pictures in an episode of the first season of Ancient Aliens, so they're either the same, or there's similar images like this elsewhere around the world

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hmmm looks interesting... Just one more picture/painting/cave painting to add to the chronicals of related imagery produced all over the world.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I thought it was suspicious that there were no other photos when i did a Google search, but i did however find a YouTube video where a guy shows you the full "copy" of the painting, as he claims it was discovered in the 1800's in Australia by Joseph Bradshaw.

www.youtube.com...

Did anyone else get a cartoonish feeling when looking at that space man?

Note how the guy is only a Author and Film Director.. And at 1:11 he says "this is a kind of facsimile copy, it makes it obviously a lot easier to view the different elements when its been copied into a painting like this."
Not to mention you can tell he's lying..
edit on 11/18/2010 by aayler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Great find. S+F!
Is it just me, or does that 'alien' remind anybody of the metal thing from 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xocarek
Here is a video I found of it. There is a guy talking about it, and the full picture.
www.youtube.com...

Oh, i see that this person has already posted the video. And as i kept reading, i became more and more confused to why people were readying up for the "debunkers" to arrive, like there was going to be a face-off.
Watch the video people, isn't it clear its all phony!??

Is this how a typical thread is here, someone reads the first post, accepts it and gets excited, they post their "hooraayy's" and then they move along?

edit on 11/18/2010 by aayler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I saw this 'breaking news' couple years ago and someone said they saw that a few years before that....

Back then the location was Russia. Same picture, unknown scientist
edit on 18-11-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
its the mods job to move the thread to the hoax bin if this is a hoax ...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Very interesting. I don't see why this should be in the 'hoax' forum. Spurious claims of maybe having seen this before somewhere and a feeling that it's a hoax aren't enough.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hmmm, let me see.....oh yeah theres the wormhole they came through...theres the saucer, and how they stack....aand an alien, and an icbm, hmmm oh yeah...this may be a hoax....folks. Just mho........

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with Kardinsky and others about most of this. The art style is very modern with the warping over the body dimensions.

There are some other interesting theorists out there that have put things like this forward, but the problem I find is the people who push this kind of stuff also seem to swallow just about anything else that *might* maybe have a 1 in a million chance of supporting their argument.

Makes it real hard to get a level headed presentation of the evidence. I'm sure there's many Von Daniken threads on ATS if anyone wanted to search to get an idea.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure where this came from, but a search of Ancient Hindu and Aboriginal petroglyphs, etc. seems to show a mismatch in style. I'm not saying it's a hoax or a fake. Just saying it doesn't seem to fit either culture's other representations of similar content. Still looking to see what I can find though.

Thanks for posting this. It's one I haven't seen before.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I'm not sure where this came from, but a search of Ancient Hindu and Aboriginal petroglyphs, etc. seems to show a mismatch in style. I'm not saying it's a hoax or a fake. Just saying it doesn't seem to fit either culture's other representations of similar content. Still looking to see what I can find though.

Thanks for posting this. It's one I haven't seen before.

Good demonstration..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Amazing...

Sadly, it changes nothing, it was a diffrent matter if they found a frozen alien in there or a spaceship

How can you say it sadly changes nothing? It changes a lot to me. Its another possible fact to be considered. Another UFO Drawing from way back when. To me, this says a lot. Your just being completely negative and close-minded.

Thing is these things can be proven or disproven and not one person has shed facts either way.

Inconclusive is a scientific response, the rest is pure speculation and without rational.
edit on 18-11-2010 by CanuckCoder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join