It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No sources. No (specific) dig site referenced. No creditable (or identifiable) witness to testify to the authenticity of the cave art. No updates since being published.

I'm sorry guys, I'd have to label this as a hoax, until proven otherwise.

Excellent art though. I'd use it for my next album cover.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

What troubles me most about this particular picture is the lack of reference points... I would very much have like to have seen the cave, other nearby drawings, or at least some idea of the surface upon which the 'ancient' artist had worked.

Hiya Max, I agree that the lack of reference points or context makes it questionable. Where are the other images? No wide angle image? What about surrounding artwork?

On top of these questions is the lack of any supporting sources. I've looked for evidence of artwork that appears similar in that location and found nothing. The style is wholly anomalous to any cave art I've seen and, to my eyes, refers to 50s pulp fiction sci-fi more than neolithic culture.

From experience, it's worth being cautious about characters in these articles that sound authoritative. Our friend Wassim exists in this context in the same way 'Dr Tsum' existed in the Dropa Stones hoax.

From the article, there are more reasons to suspect hoax than entertain the idea that the image is anything older than 2010.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Some of the links I provided show the map location of the presumed dig-site. What would you like to say is a HOAX? The drawings? I'm afraid they are likely there. The place? The news media reported it, and they are not among the usual HOAX providers.

It seems to easy to claim HOAX and walk away. Can you provide evidence of some sort that might confirm for us that no such drawings exist?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am almost certain that this artpainting is NOT a recent discovery, but for some reason is reported as such.
As previously stated, I am certain I have seen the image before, in some book or something, but do not recall exactly when, more then it being years ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I have to agree with you. I can;t place the date or time, but I can't shake the feeling that I have seen these drawing before.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting post, thanks! The circular craft, much like those depicted in paintings of those the Indians called "Virmanas" also appears to have a cockpit rather than a dome. India sure does have a fascinating ancient history of interaction between humans and space visitors. It seems that this interaction and the great civilization that grew out of it, came to an end with the use of atomic weapons. Maybe here there is something to be learned, as we are heading down that road ourselves!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

sort of reminds me of the alien robot here: www.hamaraforums.com...
forgot the name??
just a thaught.

edit on 17-11-2010 by killswitch0n because: spell check

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by killswitch0n

sort of reminds me of the alien robot here: www.hamaraforums.com...
forgot the name??
just a thaught.

edit on 17-11-2010 by killswitch0n because: spell check

That would be Gort, from the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i don't know what to say about those paintings but they can be real

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
HOAX - case closed

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I have to agree with you. I can;t place the date or time, but I can't shake the feeling that I have seen these drawing before.

I have also and I think this was discussed last February when it broke but I think I've seen that image long before that.

Caves hidden in Jungle. Only one man has seen them and nothing exists to identify him as a real Archeologist. Looks like a hearsay bit used by the media on slow news days as filler. With no follow up and nobody to confirm anything, it's like so many others we see of no real value.

Might be real, might be a media hound or a lonely old man looking for attention; who knows? Could easily be this mans own artwork. Snap a photo, make a claim and your a star? It would be in a genuine Peer Journal if not, so it's very suspect.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55b4892ccb12.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/17/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is a video I found of it. There is a guy talking about it, and the full picture.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
WE WERE NEVER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where are the hardcore debunkers? has the paint or anything been carbon dated to rule out an elaborate hoax? or is this just the tip of an iceberg ?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Its a picture of a chinese lantern

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Beautiful pictures.

Just don't forget to brase yourself for the debunkers that will probably arrive shortly, screaming "Hoax", or that the being in the painting is just a Spirit or a Shaman.

By the way, I find the pic with the being very familiar. Is it really found just now?

Is this because any debate about the authenticity of the image would make people feel bad? Or are we all only allowed to ooh and aah at the image?

I'm curios. Are we allowed to discuss it, or are we just only to say "GOOD FIND!!!!111"

?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

WE WERE NEVER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are the hardcore debunkers? has the paint or anything been carbon dated to rule out an elaborate hoax? or is this just the tip of an iceberg ?

There's nothing to debunk. It's a solitary close-up snapshot of what could be absolutely anything, from anywhere. There's no supporting account. No independent corroboration from other sources. The name in the article is elusive and only seems to exist in relation to the alleged image of cave art. Regional artwork is nothing like this image.

I know ATS UFO&Aliens section is having a holiday from critical thinking. I'm also aware that there are a new breed of sensitive members and I'm not trying to hurt their feelings or dismiss their right to believe that this image is actually aliens, wormholes and spaceships.

In my opinion, the image is a hoax for the reasons stated above and by others in this thread. There's not one reason (in my opinion) to believe the story or the image are genuine. That the thread gets so many flags is a success for wishful thinking and blind faith in anything *some* people read on-line. Fantastic stuff!

P.S. your name is misspelt. Perhaps a Mod can help to change it to 'Guardian' instead of 'Gaurdian?;

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's all a question of interpretation. What's ham for the goose could be bacon for the gander!

For your info, the swamis (priests) of India usually support a traditional mark on the forehead comprising two or three lines of ash/sandalwood. The so called 'visor' like mark on the forehead of that 'alien' in the painting is nothing but this traditional mark of the swamis, making it look like some kind of a space helmet with a visor!

And that little 'antenna' -like thingy on top of this figure's head is nothing but a tuft of hair. Some swamis usually shave their heads and leave just a small tuft on top. This they contend is used to pull the swamis up into heaven by God!! Unbelievable, but true!

The other stuff shown that have been interpretted as 'UFOs' are nothing but pitchers of holy water from the Ganges.

So there we have it! No aliens, no UFOs! QED!

edit on 18-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by harishindl

The dimple on the top of the alien mkes him look like he is wearing a comdom suit.

But serious very interesting find.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You can see this picture in film Secret Space, Volume 2 "Alien Invasion" 3/4 (begins at 7 min.). it is not from india according to the film.

video.google.com...=615540414603958232

when you click on the link the film will start at the begining (1/4), you have to click on 3/4 at the side bar
)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I found this at issuu.com...
the link doesn't work, so here's a screenshot of my search result:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3a58b836e6c.jpg[/atsimg]

I also put the text through an online translator. The somewhat understandable interpretation is presented below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fe41c0147c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Italian here, English below

La bufala degli astronauti dell'India (di Simone Barcelli) La notiza (bufala) non e dell'ultima ora ma merita di essere segnalata agli utenti. Circa un paio di mesi fa

numerosi portali italiani riprendevano un articolo pubblicato il 17 Febbraio 2010 da Archeology Daily News (www.archeologydaily.com) e da All News Web in cui si dava

conto della scoperta di pitture rupestri prehistoriche all'interno di una grotta in una remota zona dell'India (Hoshangabad, stato di Madhya Pradesh, a 70 chilometri da

Raisen). L'immagine, a prima vista e quella di un astronauta, di un disco volante e di un emblematico oggetto, subito interpretato come un buco nero dal quale sarebbero

arrivati sul nostro pianeta i presunti alieni. La scoperta, si legge, e di un grouppo di anthropologi: un archeologo Indiano, Wassim Khan, avrebbe sostenuto che quanto

disegnato e del posto. Questa notizia, cosi come proposta, e un falso clamoroso. L'articolo non fa altro che rimandre ad un sito Indian, il "Rajasthan Times", e sfio

chiunque ad accertarne la veridicta. Del fantomatico archeologo non c'e traccia. L'immagine a corredo dell'articolo e una parte di una rappresentazione recente

proveniente dal Kimberly Park: in questo parco ogni anno gli aborigeni Australiani ripropongono nuovi dipinti in omaggio al popolo delle Stelle, raffigurando i Wandjina,

degli "esseri spirituali". I dipinti sono denominati Bradshaw Patings dal nome di Joseph Bradshaw che per primo li scopri nel 1891, nella regione del addirittura il 16

Decembre 2008, al seguente indirizzo www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEi4gLHe5ws. A questo punto non ci rimane che consigliarvi la lettura propedeutica di un classico,

"Astronavi sulla Preistoria", di Peter Kolosimo, recentemente ristampato da Mursia.

English

The buffalo of the astronauts in India (Simone Barcelli) the news (Buffalo) and not last minute but worth noting for users. About a couple of months ago

numerous Italian portals resumed an article published February 17, 2010 by Daily News Archeology (www.archeologydaily.com) and News from All Web where you gave

account of the discovery of cave paintings Prehistory in a cave in a remote area of India (Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh state, 70 kilometers from

Raisen). The image, at first sight and that of an astronaut, a flying saucer and a symbolic object, immediately interpreted as a black hole from which they would

arrived on our planet suspected aliens. The findings, which appear, and a Groupp of Anthropology: An Indian archaeologist, Wassim Khan, he claimed that what

designed and place. This news, as proposed, and a false sensational. The article does no more than rimandre an Indian site, the "Rajasthan Times, and SFIO

anyone to verify their veridicta. There is no trace of the mysterious archaeologist. The picture accompanying the article and a portion of a recent representative

coming from Kimberly Park: This park every year, the Aboriginal Australians reproduce new paintings in homage to the people of the Stars, depicting the Wandjina,

of "spiritual beings". The paintings are called by the name of Patings Bradshaw Joseph Bradshaw, who first discovered them in 1891, even in the region of the 16

December, 2008 to the following address www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEi4gLHe5ws. At this point we can do is advise the preliminary reading of a classic,

"Spaceships of Prehistory," by Peter Kolosimo, recently reprinted by Murcia.

edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: headings

edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: pic of search result

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join