It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

surfs up dude ! But human i dont need no board .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.grindtv.com...
You know i never have surfed i wonder if one of these guys could give me lessions?
ps what is so strange is how many photos and videos are suddenly showing wild animals doing things that was thought only humans could learn .
Just another example that we humans are NOT the only intelligent species on this world says i.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

One question....Since when are humans intelligent?
just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

One question....Since when are humans intelligent?
just thought I'd throw that out there.

Well I know I'm not intelligent because A: I cannot surf and B: I keep posting posts that keep getting removed as off topic by meany mods !!!!!!11

Now, this little guy, you can tell by the look on his face, he's smart enough to know he doesn't want to be there. Once more the humans strike !!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

lol hang in there bro.....there are always going to be haters!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

actually, everything that we think of as unique to man (i.e. speech/language, tool making and use, teaching the next generation, the opposable thumb) are well represented in the animal kingdom.

dolphins use (remarkably sophisticated) language, crows and chimps make and use tools and many species pass useful information, techniques to their young, and rats have thumbs.

it is the unification of all these traits in just one species that seems to be man's gift

'course, then we use all of that vaunted talent and grey matter to chase little green pieces of paper...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't use a board much any more either.
Neither do my friends here.

edit on 11/16/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yes its way to easy to find animals that use tools make tools and so one.
the more we study animals the more we find we are Not so high above them in any thing to be braging about.
the only two things we excel at are our homes and killing .
god made man in his immage well if thats true god was one unbalanced dude

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Most of these people have a small hand board .... . still awesome vid...

Dolphins can outsurf ANY orca though ...

I used to regularly have them jump out in front of me inside 15 ' square gnarly reef barrels !

... in fact they used to turn up within 5 minutes of us arriving on top of the cliff , ... 2km. away !

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I saw this in the local newspaper a few days ago.
It's about 20 minutes away from where I live here in New Zealand, a few of my mates are going for a surf at that beach tomorrow, hopefully they're still surfing when they get there.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Inclusius

hey man, nice post. I agree. But i'm sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but rats do not have thumbs
wish they did tho.
Radical cat there op! I'm alergic, but i'd sneeze to see that in person. (i hope its a cat, cell phone screens are small u know)
peace and chaos

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
thats not intelligence thats cats and dogs saying "hmmm i can either stay on this board thing and be relativly dry or I can jump into that big wet thing and be cold and wet"

top topics

join