It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Man Tells TSA, Don't 'Touch My Junk'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Source: www.aolnews.com...|main5|1|link2|25472&a_d gi=aolshare_email

(Nov. 15) -- A California man got thrown out of San Diego's airport when he refused a revealing full-body scan and then an alternative pat-down, telling a Transportation Security Agent, "If you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested."

John Tyner, 31, said he was told he could face a civil lawsuit and a $10,000 fine for leaving the screening area before the security check was complete, according to news reports and his blog.

Tyner captured his dust-up with TSA officials in cell phone recordings now going viral, highlighting the issue of privacy and the debate over the latest screening technology.

I did a search... Didn't find the phrase "California Man Tells TSA"

I think we all should have Personal Witness (TM) devices. See my book, The Abundance Paradigm, free here on ATS for a better idea of what they might be.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi,

Quite an extensive thread on this here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Thanks. I didn't see this specific article. My bad. (One hour a day online leaves one at a disadvantage in doing thorough searches.)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sad that tptb have forgotten a basic rule of free people. "Don not touch us leave us alone your in direct violation of our personal space bubbles."

new topics

top topics

join