It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wins in a deathmatch, old Michael Myers vs. new Michael Myers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Old Michael Myers would beat new Michael Myers like a red-headed stepchild.

On a side note, I'm not even sure why I made this thread.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Trick Question - They cannot die, no one wins.

----

TheTruthSeeker

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'd say the old Myers would win because the accompanying music was better for him then. Plus the new Myers has so many injuries from his activities since the 80's, he's a bit beat up and getting old.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Old Michael Myers is also not as lazy because he keeps his mask in immaculate condition and smelling fresh with Bounce and Febreze. New Michael Myers mask is all soiled and almost unrecognizable.

Peace

edit on 15-11-2010 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Old Myers FTW.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The new Michael is faster than the old Michael. But that wouldn't matter. Old Michael would just disappear and reappear behind new Michael. And he's been shot, stabbed, blown up, etc and lived. And I'm pretty sure new Michael is just some dude in a mask.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Old Michael Myers in a landslide so far.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Even though I like the old Shape better no way he can take the new one. His movies may be better but this Michael myers is like 7 feet tall and a total powerhouse. I see him chokeslamming the original Mikey and tossing him aside without a second thought.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
Even though I like the old Shape better no way he can take the new one. His movies may be better but this Michael myers is like 7 feet tall and a total powerhouse. I see him chokeslamming the original Mikey and tossing him aside without a second thought.

Old Michael would then get up, tilt his head quizically, then take the nearest object that could be used as a weapon and impale new Michael.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join