It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

webbot tipping point/emotional release 14/11/10 at 6.50 am.....

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well here we are on the far side of Yet ANOTHER WASTE OF TIME prediction of disaster:I laughed so hard at all the Blossom good child stuff I peed myself; but I continually get sucked into the 'bot:
In internet terms I feel I/we got :

edit on 16-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by 46ACE because: video

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
1/ I'm ok that the Webbots were right in several occasion in the past (large time scale)

2/ I'm ok that the webbot are also wrong for predictions !

==> in my opinion, they are good tools for looking into the past, but not in the future ! Don't you think some smart men would have used them in the financial sector if they were right for predictions ? seeing in the future ?

==> they were firstly tools for market analyst, but they discovered themself that they can't predict the future of indexes, bonds or whatever else ! So let use them to analyse the past !

==> HAs anyone here, see how they work ? I mean what's their programmation ? I also can draw some beautiful chart with excel (with right correlation for the past) and try to read the future, but it will be WRONG predictions ! (Except if you're God !)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
one more prediction spoiled but what a great time we've had speculating it on...

what a WAIST of time, so f****g fat cant be gifted with a human hug

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
11/16/10--------
Still here...world...still here...
Really how many of these do we have to suffer through?
I ask again why can't we have a flagging system that lets us take stars away for non-sense...or any thing...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

I ask again why can't we have a flagging system that lets us take stars away for non-sense...or any thing...

I totally agree with you !! But not to take stars away, but to put red stars (bad stars)...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

yea its ok saying that AFTERWARDS isnt it? however im sure it would be a different tale if it had in fact came true....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I was just commenting on the post. I would really like a bad star /red star ranking... Not only for these thread but for all of them !!!

But I'm still watching all the markets closely, because I still try to find that something happened. Not a big event like a mothership or WWIII but something more subtile... with a large snow ball effect that we will see between now and January !!

But I still confirm for me (rational side) the webbot are very accurate to analyse the past !

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yo. How about G20? G20... maybe after that meeting everything is going down. Maybe China vs. USA - economic war? Maybe. Maybe G20 leaders decided something that will change the world? We can only wait. but I have feeling it's about G20.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I simply dont understand why people are in such a hurry to set aside their common sense and believe one prophecy of doom after another. I mean , seriously , do you guys not like life ? Theres always someone proclaiming the earths imminent demise , but we wake up , the earth spins , another day passes , another date held aloft becomes history and its just one long succession of prophetic failures..........dont you guys see the pattern..........that no-one knows and cant predict this stuff ?
Every thread now seems to be about what way we can destroy the earth today. Maybe cos its almost christmas we could have a bit of festive destruction.
Rudolph will land whilst en route to lapland , stand on his hind legs , unzip what is revealed to be 2 greys hiding in a rudolph suit that conceals a quantum-fission-testicle bomb which will obliterate the earth and all who fly in her.
The red nose on the suit is actually a cunningly disguised big red button.

who wants to believe me ?

This W....I....L....L.... happen.

be afraid. be very afraid.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I would say the actions by TSA and the planners of such controls could be a tipping point for the people if enough people continue to wake up and stop allowing 'authorities' to man handle their children then we may just have a chance. If not we the cage will continue to fall around us.

I've been thinking about our technologies over the last few decades and one common theme is carried throughout their use. While their use does allow us to access more information it also seems that many things we use are designed to keep us inside our homes or rooms.

Radio had us hanging out in our living rooms with family gathered around one radio if you had one. Then television offered more entertainment and we had actors who were rewarded with ridiculous amounts of money to be great pretenders. The cycle feed upon the next level of entertainment and occupation of time with advanced special effects and we liked what we saw and wanted more. Video games, whether they be systems or computer based also take much of our time, especially for children. Smart phones follow us and can document our electronic interactions. These electronic leashes want our attention even when we are outside. Look at the Cisco systems website. It's goal is to create a human network. Interactions are to be done over a network via cameras and wireless devices. Again, designed to keep you inside. What's next, obama care monitoring us to make sure we spend enough time at the wii doing our exercise program. If the currency goes electronic our recreation credits will be the first to be controlled. You will be allowed to safely explore the virtual worlds that the network deems appropriate for you based on your profiles. No need to go out to the movies or even a rental store as those are integrating into the internet as well.

We are now so connected to a fantasy world that has more to offer than our day to day existence.
TPTB want us confined to our homes and that's why you see restrictions on air travel. Just in time for the holiday season when many people would rather not put up a fight so they can still visit their relatives. It's all about conditioning and control and electronic babysitting. If you do decide to drive around you run the risk of increased speed traps and cameras at traffic intersections. Will you have to document your activities online when you return home each day? Hell even our new cars are linked to satellite control. It's a slippery slope people just like that time line.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
We seem to have a dozen or so "huge event" predictions each week.

You asked for a theory, well here it is - announcing a huge event will get the poster a lot of attention, and that's about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am going to say this for the last time.

The "webbot" is a farce.

Clif High and George Ure are deluded.

It predicted NOTHING.

It will predict NOTHING.

THE 9/11 WEBBOT PREDICTION DOES NOT EXIST.

THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE PREDICTION FROM THE WEBBOT DOES NOT EXIST.

You have been deceived.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am a long time reader of ATS but rarely comment! i have seen so many prediction done here during this time but not even a single prediction came true according to my knowledge like blossom good child and todays webbot thing, is there any one claimed a bold prediction here and heard it happened? guys its such a waste of time on this thread

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowlord

I think there was one user whose prediction based off of time wave zero came true....but it was an isolated incident could have been a huge coincidence. I think the user name is Zagari. I havent look at any of the current predictions he made but he did get lucky once. Thats party why i still look at prediction threads that and to see the crazy connections people make between things that are obviously in no way related. Link to the a thread mentioning the lucky hit

edit on 18-11-2010 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think the webbot is right.

Webbot also predicted. massive protests on streets, and massive flooding. Coastal happenings.
Scary but very accurate

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Speaking of idiotic oil executives, the Web Bot is now predicting that 1.298 BILLION people will die as a result of the BP oil spill. Yes, you read right - 1.298 billion people will die as a result of - get this - a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iraq that will catapult us into nuclear war. So when will this massive misfire happen? Anytime after July 11, 2010. Thanks for the accuracy, Web Bot!

a snippet from 2010 webbot

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Web Bot predictions for 2010

No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.

Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.

A major tipping point will occur between November 8th and 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period.

This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects.

The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.

From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.

A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble" will see people moving out of cities.

After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.

A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that our civilization gets knocked back to a “pre-electronic state" such as brought about by devastating solar activity.

(post by albertnew removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join