It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

webbot tipping point/emotional release 14/11/10 at 6.50 am.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
im sure we are all aware that tomorow is the big day with regards to webbots predictions.

my question is what do u think will happen? do u think anything will happen? or do you think its a load of old crap?

my personal belief is that either the dollar will collapse completely, or there will be a nuke fired upon the states by thier own government (false flag) or by another country, perhaps china. i think the missiles that have been launched the past couple of days have been a pre-curser to the real thing,i do not believe these were airplanes , contrails etc.

what are your personal theorys?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am not sure, but my dreams last night led me to believe that many hugs will be given...a time of JOY.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
I am not sure, but my dreams last night led me to believe that many hugs will be given...a time of JOY.

I certainly hope thats the case...we need to spread a little love

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Personally I think it's all crap. Nothing will happen today (my time It's 2:30am on the 14th.)

But we'll see... like always with these prediction threads.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I though it was monday ?? no ?

Im hoping for full disclosure of the ufo subject at the G20...

6.50 am ?? What timeline ? I live in Denmark.. what time will it happen here ?
edit on 13-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My personal theory is that nothing will happen. Come on people, one baseless prediction after another. November 6th, then the 8th, then the 9th. Such and such a date is predicted to be a turning or tipping point. Something is going to happen because Matt Groening is a creative genius and has crazy things written into the Simpsons. I wish I had one dollar for every prediction that failed to come true. I have a prediction of my own: on Thursday November 25th, people will be eating lots of Turkey and watching lots of football.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I was never one to believe in predictions, but that doesn't mean that they cannot be true. There has been so many prediction threads lately to the point where no one wants to believe anything anymore. I hope nothing happens though, but it is strange times we live in and there is certainly tension in the air. I will sit back and watch and hope for the best.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I am getting a good sense as well for the 14th. 11/14 or 1114=7. See... I have had the ATS cool aid and now I see symbolism in everything! Geez... what did you guys put in this cool aid anyway?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
personally, i believe whatever happens tomorrow, will not be seen tomorrow, and everyone will fizzle out and go about their norm, and that several days later, people are going to get reports on what "happened" 11/14/10 and may rethink the prediction. people may be too busy to care. we will see

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Winnuting

6.30 am p.c.t is the prediction +8hrs u.t.c im in the uk so were g.m.t. so not sure what time its supposed to be here.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In my opinion it is already happening,if you consider the missile off the west coast,the world markets were all down Friday,the G20 meeting went over like a fart in church,and you also have the Special Tribunal over the assassination of Hariri,which will release its findings possibly in the next week,and there is gonna be some hell over that you can count on it...Guess we will just have to wait and see,but it doesn't look good for anyone...

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

We should wake up everyday expecting something good will happen, and take the time to make someone else's day better as well. Fear is a debilitating emotion, but love is unstoppable. The tipping point may be negative for some, but I personally think for the most of us it will be very positive. Keep smiling, hug someone( it works better if it's someone you know lol).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

what willie said

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

most probably it will be the case, tbh im not sure myself if anything will happen, but if it does then i think it will be the afore mentioned, nuke , collapse of the dollar.

i cant remember where i heard this and dont quote me on it as i dont have definitive proof, but aparently webbot sed that it was going to be between 10-100 times worse than 911, thats why i have came to conclusion of a nuke..if in fact thats true.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think if anything it will be related to the NASA conference, or an economic issue. However, I don't put much into the web bots simply because it picks up on all sorts of language. Take a look around and you can see that it picks up so much negative vibes!

Also OP, what makes you think a nuke will be dropped? I always wonder how people can even imagine these scenarios. I have never seen anything that points to a nuke being dropped on any country. Personally, I see "nukes" as a way to keep people in line, but I also think that there are some benevolent people out there with advanced technology that will assure our safety as well as they can ...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

well yea i guess, i mean it doesnt necassarily have to be a bad thing, the tipping point is on sunday and on monday nasa are holding a press confrence is it? to tell us something an "object" they have found in space....so it could be that what they tell could be life changing...then again...maybe not lol cud be a penis shaped comet or something....but yea maybe everything u have mentioned is merely the build up....never know ...well till tomorow anyway lol

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

my reason for thinking it will be a nuke, is that i believe it will be another false flag, think about it this way.....
government officials come out saying that ufo's are disarming/ or messing about with thier nukes
then u have missiles flying over the u.s that nobody wants to claim?? not being funny but if the u.s government havent got a clue about the whereabouts and the reasons that missiles are flying over the country their LIARS...which leads up nicley to a nuke false flag ....they bomb the u.s blame u.f.o's or a rogue warhead....

deny deny deny....

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I doubt anything of earth-shattering significance will happen, because you must look at HOW MANY TIMES the web-bot has been WRONG. I've been following them for 3 years, as I'm a daily reader of George Ure's blog. Here's just some of the track record since then:

July 8, 2008 - A supposed huge earthquake in San Diego - DID NOT HAPPEN

December 2008 - Major "twin quakes" somewhere in the Pacific Northwest - DID NOT HAPPEN

March 2009 - A "global event" that would cause mass sea levels to rise killing millions upon millions of people - DID NOT HAPPEN

Summer 2009 - the "Summer of Hell" inferring perhaps world war, nukes, etc. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Fall 2009 - Major economic event, such as a major market crash or bank holiday that would cause worldwide chaos. DID NOT HAPPEN

Need I go on?

It's always good to be prepared for anything, but I won't be hiding in the woods tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is my take on everything going on right now.

Many talk of a great awakening to come about. See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to 2012 Mayan Time-line we are moving into a Cosmic Co-creation phase
Ian Lungold-The Evolution Continues
www.youtube.com...

Webbot has shown to predict several major events including the economic collapse in 2007 Oct, Which I followed and know this to be fact and now it shows a change again that will happen on 14 November. As they put it, an exhale of tension, which only means something observable will happen good or bad is anyone's guess.

TWZ, while I'm not able to pinpoint any data which shows it is accurate, 14 Nov is the beginning of a marked decline in it's predictive algorithm.

Lots of disinformation is spilling over in several CT boards. It's going to be good, it's going to be bad, Nothing will happen....ect. With more activity on the boards, it shows how humans can pick up on changes that might be coming. For example, ATS Quantcast ranking below 1,700. More activity means more intuitive feeling are probing for answers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel whatever happens, it will change our view of the world and our galaxy and the life that inhabits all. It will be a paradigm shift in our collective thinking.

Good, Nothing or Bad
I look forward to what lies ahead and if nothing happens, I'll take 2 out of 3 as It will still be better then the world coming to an end.

edit on 13-11-2010 by sirric because: format

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What I hope will happen is that people will finally come to realize that the "webbot" has ZERO predictive value, and that George Ure and Clif High will simply fade into obscurity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join