It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Did I hear somebody say the Vatican? Makes sense. They have more money than they can actually count. Either way, you don't bail a whole country out without some kind of catch.

Foundation X isn't the vatican i really hated it when people always seem to point at the Vatican

edit on 12-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

I'll beleive it when I see it, but I certainly won't be holding my breath as I know that is certain doom. I've thought abut it and if you had that much money. You could every person on the planet a billion dollars and still have a bunch for yourself and everyone could have everything they ever needed still. Assuming people would still work and keep society flourishing lol...Anyways don't expect anyone to come save the day as no one is going to do it, but us.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well here's who bought the gold, that is if it wasn't gold-titanium an old Roman trick ie Ceasre, the hollow out part , but i digress,

Don't u just luv revenge lollol and if the Gold was real,, how much u think its worth today at 1400 an ounce,, yes they got it for 850 lolololo,, or may have s@@d them out of at todays price's, gotta look at both sides i guess.

Several Asian countries including China are named by an insider as having bought the gold “on the cheap” from the Treasury. The Chinese may have made more than £1 billion from Brown’s botched sell-off.

edit on 12-11-2010 by BobAthome because: An extra thought

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielhanson420
has anyone ever heard the saying theres no such thing as a free lunch
enoughe said

What about Jesus feeding the masses near Galilee? I suppose he had some sort of ulterior motive...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As far as i remember he didnt need money to do it,,,, tha'ts what made him so special ....
)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Money wont save the world..no matter how much it is...who its from or where it goes.
This bribe is just positive evidence that the underlying mental illness bought about by the pursuit of cash, and the illusory power and control it promotes is departing the world..and about time too!.
So I say HELLO NO! for that reason alone.

There is an old 'cautionary tale' type saying that seems to fit here though....it says ' God doesnt tempt and God isnt tempted'...so while it is very tempting to think money or free cash might be 'good' and change things...its a lie..at best a painful catch 22..and imo it will only enslave and lead to more need and greed.
Until the internal environment changes..the external will remain a feed lot...regardless.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And of course there's a motive there is always a MOTIVE even Corp X has a motive ,, its called U WORK FOR US NOW!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

its bait on a hook you are free to bite on if you choose...just keep in mind ' what you think aint necessarily so'.
I have been destitute...so my comments are not unconsidered...and I have learned that money and poverty are not what they appear to be....some of the poorest people I know have millions.

ymmv...

edit on 12-11-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Perhaps the only catch is that we'll remain slaves to the system that we are in which divides people and keeps us from experiencing any kind of true freedom. Perhaps these people with all this money understand that once its broken to the point of failure people will choose a different way to live and this is threatening to them because money is power to them and if we choose a different system they will have no power. by greasing the wheel they make it so they can continue to sit at the top

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruedank
Perhaps the only catch is that we'll remain slaves to the system that we are in which divides people and keeps us from experiencing any kind of true freedom. Perhaps these people with all this money understand that once its broken to the point of failure people will choose a different way to live and this is threatening to them because money is power to them and if we choose a different system they will have no power. by greasing the wheel they make it so they can continue to sit at the top

But if threre giving it to THEM for free more or less dosent that mean that all of our , GOV. are now dept free and then we can once and for all stop paying taxes,, they PAID the DEPT, the country IS DEPT FREE.

Right?????????????????????

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for the informative summary, that definitely shines a new light on this thread! THis subject is probably so much bigger a thing than meets the eye.

I came into this world of ATS by way of a story of someone I know visiting Bohemian Grove(off season) which led me to the word Illuminati which led me to a guy online that has done extensive research on the 13 bloodlines and so forth. And then it was just downhlll from there!

Wonder how it will all turn out, the future. I mean if the masses let it happen then there's not much to stop it.

Maybe 2012 will happen and throw off the NWO plan. Just kidding. It's just such a sad state we are all in, got to find some humor.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
if u ever had any doubt the Knight's Templar
Treasure wasn't real ????

I think it just revealed itself
and it is in Vatican hands.

Maybe I should pull out the movie
"National Treasure" and give it another
watch this weekend.

And Traveler was right in the statement
"This is the NWO". It's time to sell your
soul to the company store.

somehow Alex Jones doesn't sound like
a nut anymore.

Sadly there still exists another Rome that is not the vatican. The tiny Roman principality of Seborga has never ceased being first a state of the Roman Republic, the Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire. Barely a couple of square miles this micro nation still ruled by a Roman Prince is actually where the Poor Knights of Christ later to become known as the Knights Templar were christianed.

This tiny little known slice of Rome has never been anything but Rome. Now coincidentally Seborga has the highest exchange rate for it's currency in the world!

Itally has never been able to annex it, and like the Vatican itself it was protected for a long time by the Peidmont Kings of Sardina and is now under the Vatican's protection.

There is a Rome that is not the Vatican, and not Italy, it exists still to this day in that one overlooked spot that you would have to be looking very hard to find it is so tiny and seemingly insignificant, until you understand that the Templar Knights who became the fist International Banking system were formed and dubbed there, until you understand that they have the highest rate of exchange for their currency in the world, thus suggesting a unparalleled level of wealth, even though it is basically just a run down midevel small town.

Until you understand that they also claim to be the final resting place for Christ, and the Imperial Roman Sceptre as well.

Until you understand that they formed the Council of Eight in the 900's the Council of Eight whispered to rule the world.

Until you understand that they have a right by treaty also from the 900's to maintain a 'Island Nation' to ensure their security because they are so small, and that in the Treaty of Ghent that ended the War of 1812, the United States of America became that Island Nation.

The Vatican my friend is simply a front for the Roman Patricians and Rome itself that never, ever, ever went out of business, and has for centuries now been incorporating the entire world through the Treaties that end wars and establish nations.

Now check the back of your Dollar Bill and look at the Pyramid and read the Latin Inscription around it, the dead language of Rome, and please do consider in fact Rome has always been all around you in everything, and it really is on the verge of completing it's conquest of divide and conquer warfare, trickery and deciet to form a one world government that it controls.

edit on 12/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great video! I put off lunch to watch it. This video should be shown on tv news everywhere. SOMEONE PUSH IT F & S

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The M in Mafia is Guisseppe Manzini who before founding the modern day criminal syndicate in the late 1800's was also the World Wide Head of the Illuminati Society.

Proto, how is it that you seem to know so much and so many details? Are you from one of the "families"? Have you been reincarnated from the proverbial "fly on the wall"?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow, I can almost hardly believe this....

This Foundation X... could it be the illuminati, nwo bunch ? Or some other kind of new super world power ?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alright so ur saying ROME/VATICAN/HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE/NOAH is makig the move to RE-ESTABLISH itself as the DOMINANT RULER of the planet, is that what your saying?? cause if u are then,, well hey,, common now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join