It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Little Moment or is the Truth Finally Surfacing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Source

I did an ATS search and thus far, nothing resulted in my search...

Odd Little Moment or is the Truth Finally Surfacing ? regarding Obama/Soetoro
(Lafayette Hill, PA – 11/09/10)
– Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States stated ABC NEWS put out an article entitled “Odd Little Moment at the CEO Meeting” on November 7, 2010.
Berg said, “President Obama spoke to CEO’s Saturday in Mumbai. Spice Jet founder, Bhupendra Kasagra, according to Jake Tapper, ABC News Senior White House Correspondent, that the conversation started off between Kasagra and Obama a bit odd”.
According to Jake Tapper, the following was stated: MR. KANSAGRA: Thank you. Welcome, Mr. President, to India. As a fellow Kenyan, I’m very proud to see that you have made – [emphasis added]
THE PRESIDENT: Made something of myself. (Laughter.)
MR. KANSAGRA: India as the focus of your drive for exports out of the U.S. Berg continued, “
Jake Tapper then makes the statement, ‘Obviously the President is not a Kenyan. One supposes Mr. Kansagra meant “ of Kenyan ancestry” or something.”’
Berg remarked, “I disagree with Jake Tapper’s statement which is obvious an attempt by a representative of the major media to again cover-up facts about Obama/Soetoro; and I believe the truth is finally beginning to surface.”
Berg concluded, “The crucial issues regarding Obama, the ‘IMPOSTER’, continue to grow. However, the most important issue is Obama not being ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President:
1) not being ‘natural born’, being born in Mombasa, Kenya; and
2) even more important the fact that Obama was ‘adopted’ or legally ‘acknowledged’ by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, and his school record in Indonesia indicates the ‘Imposter’s’ name is ‘Barry Soetoro’, his nationality being ‘Indonesia’ and his religion being ‘Islam’.
Obama, the Imposter’s legal name is ‘Barry Soetoro’. If Obama/Soetoro has not legally changed his name, his legal name is Barry Soetoro! Yes, one can use an alias, but not for fraudulent purposes; and Obama/Soetoro is. Obama must be stopped ! Obama’s agenda must be stopped !

Yeah yeah, it's coming up for air again. Wouldn't you too if you were being drowned?

It's weird though. I was reading somewhere that the senate or the house is responsible for checking the credentials of Presidents, and noone recorded anyone in the house or senate requesting his credentials...
So we have this guy pursuing the issue, and he ain't giving up. This guy has some constitution...Wish we did.

Source

Thanks for reading

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Perhaps Mr. Kansagra should have elaborated; "As a fellow Kenyan descendant..." Even then it's probably not enough. There must be a question because the president's father was from Kenya...so, you know...he's not really American or something. Like if my father were from England and I was born in America, I would be English, not American.

Oh...and, supposedly, a congressional memo was just written indicating that the concensus is that president Obama is a natural born citizen. Eligibility questions, still?!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I was optimistic to see an African-American man get elected President. Please refrain from any racism in this thread, it is unwarranted.

Our children and their children have to live with what we leave to them. Let's leave them with something worth fighting for.

I'm sorry to leave this thread for the night, but I really need to get some sleep. Have a good night/day all...

Let me leave this HERE
edit on (11/11/1010 by loveguy because: added another link

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Source

I did an ATS search and thus far, nothing resulted in my search...

Odd Little Moment or is the Truth Finally Surfacing ? regarding Obama/Soetoro
(Lafayette Hill, PA – 11/09/10)
– Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States stated ABC NEWS put out an article entitled “Odd Little Moment at the CEO Meeting” on November 7, 2010.
Berg said, “President Obama spoke to CEO’s Saturday in Mumbai. Spice Jet founder, Bhupendra Kasagra, according to Jake Tapper, ABC News Senior White House Correspondent, that the conversation started off between Kasagra and Obama a bit odd”.
According to Jake Tapper, the following was stated: MR. KANSAGRA: Thank you. Welcome, Mr. President, to India. As a fellow Kenyan, I’m very proud to see that you have made – [emphasis added]
THE PRESIDENT: Made something of myself. (Laughter.)
MR. KANSAGRA: India as the focus of your drive for exports out of the U.S. Berg continued, “
Jake Tapper then makes the statement, ‘Obviously the President is not a Kenyan. One supposes Mr. Kansagra meant “ of Kenyan ancestry” or something.”’
Berg remarked, “I disagree with Jake Tapper’s statement which is obvious an attempt by a representative of the major media to again cover-up facts about Obama/Soetoro; and I believe the truth is finally beginning to surface.”
Berg concluded, “The crucial issues regarding Obama, the ‘IMPOSTER’, continue to grow. However, the most important issue is Obama not being ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President:
1) not being ‘natural born’, being born in Mombasa, Kenya; and
2) even more important the fact that Obama was ‘adopted’ or legally ‘acknowledged’ by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, and his school record in Indonesia indicates the ‘Imposter’s’ name is ‘Barry Soetoro’, his nationality being ‘Indonesia’ and his religion being ‘Islam’.
Obama, the Imposter’s legal name is ‘Barry Soetoro’. If Obama/Soetoro has not legally changed his name, his legal name is Barry Soetoro! Yes, one can use an alias, but not for fraudulent purposes; and Obama/Soetoro is. Obama must be stopped ! Obama’s agenda must be stopped !

Yeah yeah, it's coming up for air again. Wouldn't you too if you were being drowned?

It's weird though. I was reading somewhere that the senate or the house is responsible for checking the credentials of Presidents, and noone recorded anyone in the house or senate requesting his credentials...
So we have this guy pursuing the issue, and he ain't giving up. This guy has some constitution...Wish we did.

Source

Thanks for reading

Two things here.

1. The time for vetting the qualifications of a candidate for office is before the nomination, not after the person wins the election and is installed in office.

2. The world is in trouble. Our country is on the brink of disaster because of 45 years of idiocy in foreign policy. We need to cut spending to save our dollar value but, instead of mentioning the biggest waste of all (wars that can't be won), we talk about hurting citizens here at home by cutting deserved social programs and school budgets. In all this some people have nothing to do but to beat a dead horse over the president's qualifications to be president? It's a little late for that but go ahead, get your republican congresspeople to ignore our financial and social distress and concentrate on petty revenge just so they can say, as we finally go down the toilet, "see how the liberals really are? See? We told you..."

The country comes first. Lets clean up DC and then when everything is OK again we can indulge ourselves in the little luxury of being vindictive.

edit on 11-11-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by trailertrash because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

You get a star!

Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

People call me Polish and my family says we're Polish, yet my siblings and i were born in the USA. Obama won, he is our President. And before that he was elected as my Senator. Also, i knew and heard of him before he was elected my Senator as he worked in Chicago (i'm originally from Chicago). He was always know as Barrack or Barry Obama. Seotoro was his step-father and Barry went to school as a child in Indonisia everybody knows this, why are you bringing up old debunked campaign baloney? Even his opponent McCain said so. What is your reasoning?

He appears to be trying hard to fix the mess our country is now in, but he has to fight against the corporate boys and their lackeys. And somehow either through ignorance or by pay there are some folks who want to stop him.
i think we should back him as he is our President and i live in the USA and i want it fixed. It took years to get in this mess and will take along time to get out of it.
If President Obama screws up and someone better comes along, we can vote him out and elect someone else. This senseless baloney is utterly useless and actually harms America. Help or get out of the way.

Besides, let's say this fantasy was true and Obama gets kicked out of office; first that would take up the rest of his term (or almost the rest, nothing happens in the courts or gov. very fast) so a whole bunch of time is wasted when work could be getting done. And then it just puts Biden in as President which leaves it open for him to run as an incumbent. So instead of believing in this debunked fantasy open up your mind and root and toot for the American side and not right (or left) propaganda bullhockey side.

As Obama said when he was running for President, "We are going to have to work together"...
i say anyone not willing to do so now in our hard times is merely playing into the hands of those who are wanting our country to fall and our President to fail so they can reap the rewards. Now is the time we should be looking forward and finding out who is not willing to play ball, who is holding up progress and who is continuing to divide, for it is these people who are ruining our great country.
edit on 11-11-2010 by trika3000 because: Placed in quote marks

top topics

join