It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lighting the Torch outside Tory Headquarters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here's and interesting article from the Daily Mail. 52,000 young people and teachers taking it to the banks and political establishment. People have had enough in France and the UK and other parts of Europe as well. While the elites live in luxury, they continue to stick it to the people. BUT the people are awakening, realizing that they are being manipulated and lied to. The people are becoming in tune with the disharmony in this world, the inequity and the subjegation imposed by so very few. So very few, elite, sociopathic, parasites have fed off the life's blood of the people for far too long. It is time for a new World of peace, love and equity, where no one hungers or thirst's, where all are warm at night, free from under watchful eyes. The watchful eyes will be plucked out. The pyramidal, Peter principled structure of oppression is crumbling....hip, hip horaay! The wicked witch is melting!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0684beb730'3e

"32 arrests as 52,000 protest in Westminster over shake-up
Millbank and Tory HQ overrun by rampaging students
Rioters warn: 'This is only the beginning'

Eight are treated in hospital, with three police also injured
'Embarrassed' police admit they were only prepared for peaceful march

MI5 HQ sealed with officers guarding exits

Clegg defends Lib Dem U-turn on hike at PMQs

Cameron: Rise will mean foreign students pay less
Students went on the rampage today as a huge protest against the coalition's controversial move to hike tuition fees turned violent.

Around 52,000 students and teachers travelled to London for a march and rally in Westminster against the Government's plans to raise fees from £3,290-a-year to up to £9,000.
Scotland Yard appeared to have been caught on the hop as the peaceful protest descended into riots this afternoon when many left the planned route and headed to Tory party headquarters.
A police spokesman confirmed tonight 32 people had been arrested for a range of offences, including criminal damage and trespass, and were now in custody at stations across central London."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Awesome post... made even awsomer by the fact that as I read your post I heard the voice of V in my mind thanks to your avatar.

Three cheers...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Cameron isn't doing to bad tbh I voted for him and felt it was a gd vote I mean look at the UK and India now

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Yes. He is a rather dashing chap. An archetype for our time or anytime. Anytime the weight of the yoke of oppression cuts into our shoulders. Anytime we hear the call of that sweet voice that wakes us from our slumber. We are one. United we will never be defeated. I wish you all the best my freind. Peace,love, liberty and truth to you and yours. Enjoy the ride and let the games begin!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Cameron reneged on the most important promise he made...a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty. Thus he ended 3500 years of British sovreignty and handed the country over to the EU parasites. He is not doing anything good IMO.

Cameron is an Illuminati and he has attended Bilderberg meetings. He will continue to dismantle UK.

new topics

top topics

join