It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A request for all "YouTube-Light in the sky" posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A lot of threads have popped up lately of YouTube videos where lights in the sky are filmed.

I do not ridicule these videos, I actually use them for a theory I am working on but one thing I keep running up against...

The time, date and location reported in the thread!!! Is it too much trouble when you post a video, to put that little extra effort in it by investigating the actual location and time the sighting was made and adding this information to the thread. It makes it look a little more professional and for those who are interested in the data, a h*ll of a lot easier to track back....

Example:

Blue-Colored UFO in Centreville 05.11.2010

(I am sorry for using your thread as an example VenomVile.6 but I happened to be working on this one at the time of writing this thread)

I work with a really slow Internet connection so loading these videos takes forever (sometimes even impossible). So I have to go by the title of the thread, which is "Blue-Colored UFO in Centreville 05.11.2010" but when you watch the video you eventually find out it wasn't sighted on the 5th but on the 3th!!! The d*mn video was posted on the 5th!!!!

I'd like to think we're all "professionals" here so adding this data to a thread about a sighting doesn't seem like that must trouble.....???

(Again VenomVile.6 this isn't directed at you, all these threads are the same)

Help a brother out here people!!! When reporting on a sighting, make it look a little professional and state the exact date, time and location.

Thank you soooooo much from a frustrated co-conspiracy nut.....

Peace

new topics

join