It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange pulse noises in florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hey guys I didnt know where else to post this but if somethig happens I dont want to not tell people about it. But tonight we've been hearing heavy pulse noises from outside, almost like a sonicboom when shuttles drop their boosters. Only this is the 20th time or so.

They are short in length and sporadic in time but definitely frequent. I looked up nearby events and nothing scheduled for today. weather is as clear as ever. I feel like I can reach up and touch a star, its so clear.

I've lived in this same area for close to 20 years and never heard anything like it. but the skies are clear and these noises are too short to be the normal airlines I've alwAys heard. just wanted to keep Ats posted. they sound like someone is moving a huge block stone but it fades to mute abruptly.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Hey guys I didnt know where else to post this but if somethig happens I dont want to not tell people about it. But tonight we've been hearing heavy pulse noises from outside, almost like a sonicboom when shuttles drop their boosters. Only this is the 20th time or so.

They are short in length and sporadic in time but definitely frequent. I looked up nearby events and nothing scheduled for today. weather is as clear as ever. I feel like I can reach up and touch a star, its so clear.

I've lived in this same area for close to 20 years and never heard anything like it. but the skies are clear and these noises are too short to be the normal airlines I've alwAys heard. just wanted to keep Ats posted. they sound like someone is moving a huge block stone but it fades to mute abruptly.

Shikamaru, where are you in FL? We're in central FL about 55 miles south of Orlando. We've been feeling these pressure waves, like what you feel from a sonic boom but without the noise. It rattles the windows, but there's no sound like when the shuttle comes in to land.
edit on 8-11-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yes where in florida are you? im near daytona and havent heard or felt anything?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopefromabove
Yes where in florida are you? im near daytona and havent heard or felt anything?

I tell you what, whatever is going on its scaring the hell out of our cats, LOL. BTW Dexter is definitely a fav in our house, I think I like foul-mouthed Debra best

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by Hopefromabove

I tell you what, whatever is going on its scaring the hell out of our cats, LOL. BTW Dexter is definitely a fav in our house, I think I like foul-mouthed Debra best

Lol yes she is defiantly an amazing character haha. Back on topic ill have to go outside and listen see if i can hear anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
now that you mentioned dexter...
I have to say that I just watched the last episode in season 4 and was horrified..
that is all...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Where in Florida are you? I am near the Space Coast and have been up for a couple hours and haven't felt or heard anything. I have my door open for the breeze too.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Kissimmee, Florida. For outside of Orlando, and seriously, its almost 7am and hey continue. Scant find out what it is. It sounds like seismic activity nut hats impossible right? I need answers. Im worried.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hmm. Could be some sort of propulsion drive, I am sure I have heard of such things before...15-20 years ago even... I believe telltale signs of pulsing if it comes out of aircraft are contrails that have close-paced and consistent bubbles or gaps within it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Do propulsion drives sound like thunder? The sky is pure blue today. Not a single cloud. I live 20 minutes fro orlando international airport yet I havent seen a plane in the sky for a while which makes me concerned too.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Shikamaru because: grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
West Palm Beach here, not sure if this is the same thing but there have been extremely high-flying planes which, are almost creating a sonic boom but, not quite.

It caught my attention on Saturday so I was looking all over for the source (thinking it might've been a semi-truck too) but then, at almost 30-40,000 maybe 50,000 feet in altitude, I spotted a speck in the sky and knew it was the source.

I heard the noise twice again yesterday and although I didn't look, the noise carry itself the same way so I believe they were flying out over the Atlantic Ocean.

Maybe they're part of Obama's billion dollar entourage?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was woken up by these sounds about a week ago. Never heard anything like it. It was coming from the sky and it was a rumbling sound. I know what the aircraft that fly over my house sound like, but this didn't sound like any aircraft I know of. It was trippy, that's for sure.

There are a few other threads about strange noises in the sky lately. I find it interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

removed by staff

Were you being sarcastic? If not I need proof. And if you were, stop teasing and help us solve this!!
edit on 8-11-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well guys its 2:22pm EST US here in FL, and the noises appear to have either stopped or been out-numbered by the usual busseling of the airport and car traffic.

Tonight, as usual, I'll be up late to see if they come back and toss an update in this thread if I hear anything.

Come forward if you have any details! thanks!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I live in Jupiter Florida, i havent heard anything out of the ordinary. I live pretty close to Pratt & Whitney and i can hear when they test a jet engine. Must be something around your area.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Kissimmee, Florida. For outside of Orlando, and seriously, its almost 7am and hey continue. Scant find out what it is. It sounds like seismic activity nut hats impossible right? I need answers. Im worried.

Ok, so you're just up the road and a little east from me. It is friggin weird; I wonder if the pressure wave of a supersonic aircraft can last longer than the sonic boom under the right circumstances? It's just like that only without the noise. I've lived around military aircraft all my life, and I'm used to getting rocked in my bed by an F14 going supersonic, but you always get the "Boom"

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
West Palm Beach here, not sure if this is the same thing but there have been extremely high-flying planes which, are almost creating a sonic boom but, not quite.

It caught my attention on Saturday so I was looking all over for the source (thinking it might've been a semi-truck too) but then, at almost 30-40,000 maybe 50,000 feet in altitude, I spotted a speck in the sky and knew it was the source.

I heard the noise twice again yesterday and although I didn't look, the noise carry itself the same way so I believe they were flying out over the Atlantic Ocean.

Maybe they're part of Obama's billion dollar entourage?

Maybe you sighted the Aurora. Come to think of it the last time it happened here was Saturday morning, so maybe it is some defense project. I still don't get it why no sound like the OP is hearing. Maybe the pressure waves simply outrun the sound.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Come forward if you have any details! thanks!

booms rattle NC coast

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think may be related with this thread

booms all the way from south Fl
to NC. That is a VERY LONG
distance.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
They're back tonight.....

I'm a little creeped out right now.

new topics

top topics