It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien face at window (uk)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Here is the original, without the enhancements.

It looks like the "enhancements" that were provided were done so in order to create the look rather than enhance it. The trees in the background shape the alien's head, and the odd reflections create a pareidolia effect of a face.

No face here, just another funny occurrence of our brains twisting something confusing we see into something expected.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrillsAngelWings
reply to post by chupa-chups

I normally am a very polite and pleasant woman when conversing and commenting on others post and yet on this i am at the point of wanting to just scream " what are you talking about dude" there is no alien or alien like object in this picture aswell as you have posted this stating in the title"Alien face at window"..Ummm Were????

mmm ok,"Alien face at window" is the title on the H.U.F.O website, I have not said it is an alien just merely asking what people thought, I understand that there is alot of crap being posted recently and if me posting this makes me look like a joke then perhaps i'm in the wrong place......geez whats with all the hostility

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

haha !! nothing personal towards you Hullonians, just thought "Totem pole" ...... more chance of seeing an alien in the UK....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I can sort of make out a face ,looks like ET as in (phone home) after a sauna or Mr Hanky the christmas poo..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join