It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien face at window (uk)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi guys remembered this from a few years ago reported on this site and thought i'd post here and get your thoughts.....I used search function and found nothing, I don't know what this is and have no idea if its real or hoax or just poor picture.
This pic seems best

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

looks like one of those garden totem poles, does not look anything like a life form.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I did not see an alien in the picture, so where am I suppose to be looking?

link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Granted, this does not look like your typical description of an Alien, but "Totem pole"......in Hull, not being funny but more chance of it being a damn Alien or maybe one of the sesame street characters

link   
Looks like the pattern of the curtains forms something that looks like an "alien" when viewed with the dark objects in the backdrop. It's important to judge the image from it's original on the website and not the 'enhanced' version that is posted in this thread.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

link   

Springer has a thread calling on all ATS members to be non-confrontional, be polite, don't insult, etc. Then there are the replies from some saying that some members seem to delight in posting crap. Well, IMO, this thread falls into that category. Why the poster seems to feel that this stupidity is worthy of discussion is beyond me. And I've tried to be polite!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Well you never know what one members experience may be, perhaps they have dream t this one, or imagined it since childhood, who knows perhaps even met one which looks like this one.

I said one several times...

We are one.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticity
I did not see an alien in the picture, so where am I suppose to be looking?

Really ? ..... Please remember I have not said that I believe this to be an alien, just looks odd and wanted to know what people thought, would it be helpful to you if I "Inverted" the image as some members here seem to take that more seriously

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Springer has a thread calling on all ATS members to be non-confrontional, be polite, don't insult, etc. Then there are the replies from some saying that some members seem to delight in posting crap. Well, IMO, this thread falls into that category. Why the poster seems to feel that this stupidity is worthy of discussion is beyond me. And I've tried to be polite!

I'm sorry you feel that way, and yet I don't think you've tried to be polite, your right that more and more crap posts are appearing here, but believe me I don't just post and make threads for the sake of it......I've been registered for over a year and yet have relatively low amounts of threads and posts.
I was looking through some old bookmarks and remembered at the time when I relatively new to the Alien/UFO subject this creeped me out a little. Naive, yes as now I know better but wanted my fellow members thoughts.

Quite frankly I find your reply rude, why don't you hop along to the 2012 forum and spout some sh!t there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chupa-chups
reply to post by byteshertz

Granted, this does not look like your typical description of an Alien, but "Totem pole"......in Hull, not being funny but more chance of it being a damn Alien or maybe one of the sesame street characters

im from hull, what you trying to say!. lol,
what road was it? any information?
i went to one of H.u.f.o.s seminars years ago, it was total garbage, a few crappy pictures and some guy spouting some new age cult nonsense.

thanks

rich
edit on 6-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well , I dont know for sure what that object might be. I dont think its a reflection because the pattern of the other reflections on the glass is overlaid on top of the object. However, I dont know if its just me, but it seems to have the shape of the head of an old ram or male sheep for the less agriculturaly aware . Thats a familiar icon/motif in British history. I have no idea if thats what it actualy is , but it wouldnt be utterly insane to find something like that in Hull.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Well , I dont know for sure what that object might be. I dont think its a reflection because the pattern of the other reflections on the glass is overlaid on top of the object. However, I dont know if its just me, but it seems to have the shape of the head of an old ram or male sheep for the less agriculturaly aware . Thats a familiar icon/motif in British history. I have no idea if thats what it actualy is , but it wouldnt be utterly insane to find something like that in Hull.

eh? ive never seen a sheep or ram in hull ! lol, maybe there's some in the outlying towns etc.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks like a sock puppet.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Double Post.
edit on 11/6/2010 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Um... In the intrests of being polite...
You've gotta be kidding?
No wonder there's so much talk on ATS about hoaxers and time wasters.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its a tortoise with a long neck? Possibly one of the stupidest 'alien' pics ive ever seen.

CX

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I know it looks funny, and dare i say it artificial....but people should remember a couple of things...

1. The author of this thread is just the messenger.

2. Not one person here can say what an alien looks like.

They just might not all look like they do in the movies.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, i firmly believe that one day we'll totaly miss a genuine ET pic of experience amidst the wash of cries of hoax and fake.

CX.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I do not see a thing that looks alien. The blue arrow points at nothing, from what I saw.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I normally am a very polite and pleasant woman when conversing and commenting on others post and yet on this i am at the point of wanting to just scream " what are you talking about dude" there is no alien or alien like object in this picture aswell as you have posted this stating in the title"Alien face at window"..Ummm Were????

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

It is a reptillian. I feel sorry for the family being bothered by them. whether its real picture or not doesent matter. thats what they look like, ive seen them before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join