It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so ive been thinking about obama and his trip.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
now im just thinking out loud here so bear with me plz.

so obama is in india think hes touched down...anyways we have seen lots of posts about his ridiculously huge entourage, 3000 staff members of congress, cia, mi6, u,s army/navy. fighter jets 34 warships, etc

now clearly all this is in case it kicks off or there is an assissination attempt on obama.

now with that in mind and the extra-ordinary lengths they have went to , to keep the prez safe, WHY ON EARTH IF IT WAS SO DANGEROUS AND ALL THIS SAFETY WAS REQUIRED, WHY WOULD HE TAKE HIS CHILDREN??

thats whats sticking in my throat, and i just cant swallow it, if its so dangerous why would a man put his own children in danger?

which leads me to my next thought....theres no way this entourage is merely for his safety, theres more to it, and i honestly believe that those nukes that went missing a few weeks ago? do u remember? well i think those nukes are going to make an appearance, dotted around the u.s.

i hope for the citezens sake im wrong but i have a gut feeling something just isnt right.

what u think?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I get the same feeling, and I don't usually buy into these presumptions. I hope my feeling is wrong. However, joking around I mentioned these things to my sister to try and scare her, it worked, but she said that lately she had been feeling something is not right in the world. She doesnt buy into the whole conspiracy theory stuff, and I was taken aback a bit by her saying she has been feeling something is wrong, that something is going to happen. I feel something is wrong too, but I think nothing is going to happen. Mixed feelings I guess, again I just hope the "spidey sense" is wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sir Obama is getting a nice vacation at the tax payers expense thats all

Going to show face a little talk a bit make it LOOK like he is doing something..

You know like when you use to be in class and suppose to be writing but we would just *act* like were writing something just moving our pen or pencil around but not thinking or doing anything except day dreaming

think of it like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He's probaly taken his children on holiday.The kids certainly won't be going to official functions,so they will probaly explore the city like ordinary tourists.

Being as this is ATS he could also have taken his family out of the U.S.A just in case anything happens over there( i.e civil war,nuclear attack,natural disaster)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the weirdest thing on this is....all the moneh in these hard times...

he should know that cause alot of anger and trouble...but it seems they dont care..
im sure there a big reason for all the action...and they wont tell us till something happend...

normaly i dont gettin nervous about stuff like that..but this time i have a bad feeling about this (obiwan kenobi)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEREFORD 1969
He's probaly taken his children on holiday.The kids certainly won't be going to official functions,so they will probaly explore the city like ordinary tourists.

Being as this is ATS he could also have taken his family out of the U.S.A just in case anything happens over there( i.e civil war,nuclear attack,natural disaster)

thats is exactly what im thinking, surely he wouldnt take his kids into a dangerous climate, UNLESS back home something was going to kick off that could potentially be far worse than being in india.....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well I for one would especially want to be with my dad even if his life was in danger. He wouldn't have a say. If he goes down, I go with him, that's how I think.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I read an article last week (please don't ask for a link because I don't remember where it was) that the kids were not going originally but Michelle won out on that. (maybe it was here???)

The thing that keeps nagging me about this is that no one is reporting what he is doing, ie: in a meeting today with so and so, things like that. Why is there not much on his visit. Heck, he vacationed here several months ago and we all got play by plays each time he sneezed, where they ate and what they ordered, and a full schedule on when he would be using the bathroom...then again...small town media with nothing better to do.

Still though, something is very odd about this trip.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

MUMBAI, India – Searching for help half a world away, President Barack Obama on Saturday embraced India as the next jobs-creating giant for hurting Americans, not a cheap-labor rival that outsources opportunity from the United States.By the end of the first of his three days in India, he was promoting $10 billion in trade deals — completed in time for his visit — that the White House says will create about 54,000 jobs at home.

news.yahoo.com...

This is what he did today.Promoted $10mill in trade deals to bring jobs home.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i agree..something about his trip doesnt seem right....he has to be escaping the possiblity of something happening on U.S soil. And at a reported cost of $200 million a day in expenses for this trip, don't really think that in this struggeling economy they should blow that much money for this. I really hope he hasn't abanoned us and left us to get bombed....im gonna be

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
C'mon you guys! Obama's put off this very important summit 2x already b'cuz of the economy and Haiti. Hey, our president is President of the United States. He deserves to be given all the pomp and circumstances of the "Most Powerfull Nation" in the world. What do you want, Motel 6?

He and his entourage are staying at the Taj Hotel, which is the same one that was bombed. What a great statement against defeat and fear. Sure, he needs more pretection, especially now, but c'mon!

Also, he's going to other countries in the area like Indonesia. Volcanoes and the unrest that brings, not to mention Al K. cells. Hmmm, maybe that's why so many battle ships. I am proud of my President and my country, and I like showing it off!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730

This is what he did today.Promoted $10mill in trade deals to bring jobs home.

You did not report that the right way. What he did was used an undisclosed amount of US tax dollars in order to put on a show for some people, smile and shake hands, only to find a way to ensure more US citizens have an opportunity to become enslaved by the corrupt liberal system being implemented upon us all. What a jerk!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Well I for one would especially want to be with my dad even if his life was in danger. He wouldn't have a say. If he goes down, I go with him, that's how I think.

And me being the dad would make sure you stayed out of harm's way. That's why I'm the dad.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

When did nuke's go missing ,sorry if I'm slow but I don't watch the news very often,did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He hasn't taken his children with him as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ha, it is kinda funny how he's taking his children, maybe he just wants them to be with him but I can see how people would get worried about an attack on America and the president just so happens to be out of the country--with his children. Not sure either way but at least we know the Nov. 6 thing was a sham.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

Well i'm proud of my country too but not the president...he apperently is not proud of this country seeing as he cant even come forth with his birth certificate....and dont you think it's a little foolish to take a trip thats costing $200 mil a day to negetiate a trade for $10 mil when he could have done it over the friggen video phone. the $200 mil a day could have been dumped back into the economy for a multitude of purposes. Pretty sure this health care crap still sucks and will be even worse in full force. and dont forget about the national deficite....that $200mil a day could have taken a little bit outta it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am thinking that with US relations (trade and fiscal) with China becoming more strained, he is there to ensure India will play on our side.

The US show of force could be just a little bit of Gun Boat diplomacy..... directed at both China and India.

just a thought

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
reply to post by eaglewoman

Well i'm proud of my country too but not the president...

I am not proud of many of the people that claim to be proud of this country. Many of them seem to cling to ignorance and hatred more than anything else and it makes me feel anything but pride for the people that go online and represent America to the world.

he apperently is not proud of this country seeing as he cant even come forth with his birth certificate....

He has and you know he has. So the only reason to state this is either because you are just trying to convince people something negative or you are trying to dismiss reality at all costs. You go on to clarify which.

and dont you think it's a little foolish to take a trip thats costing $200 mil a day to negetiate a trade for $10 mil when he could have done it over the friggen video phone. the $200 mil a day could have been dumped back into the economy for a multitude of purposes. Pretty sure this health care crap still sucks and will be even worse in full force. and dont forget about the national deficite....that $200mil a day could have taken a little bit outta it.

There is no reason in the world to believe this trip is costing anywhere near that. No thinking person could do the math and actually believe this is even true. So why? Why post things that cannot even remotely be true? How about a little critical thinking? If you are so bent on hating everything Obama does, how about instead of flat out ignoring evidence refuting such nonsense, you ADDRESS IT AND SHOOT IT FULL OF HOLES.

When you just pretend you cannot see the many posts pointing out what nonsense this is and just repeat proven lies, it smells of aganda. Thanks for the quote though.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

well you can think that my post was stupid and your entitled to your oppinion as am i. i did do a little digging and found that my statement of $200 mil a day is false but i didnt make it up. two days ago on cnn thats what was reported, then yesterday they updated that cost assumption as wrong when they white house spokesman made a press statement. it was the indian government that made the initial cost estimate.The white house refuses to give a exact cost 'in fear that it will breach security", but says that it's not near $200 mil. So if we are to believe what the white house says then i am and was wrong for that comment, but my point remains that the cost of the trip is still high and alot of the crap our government pulls is wrong and scetchy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join