It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRANKLIN LAMB: ISRAEL PLANS TO TAKE THEIR NEW CONGRESS TO WAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hi friends,

I was linked to this page while reading another thread here on ATS. I'm still chewing-on the info...

I'd like to just put this in a thread and let the universe do with it whatever becomes of it.

Meanwhile, I'm going to go back and chew on it some more...

Share your thoughts?

DID ANYONE REALLY EXPECT ISRAEL WOULD LOSE ?

No sooner had the election results been declared than key winners received what for decades has been a post election ritual, bestowed on new Members of Congress. That would be the delivery of US taxpayer subsidized invitations for all expense paid junkets to Israel. Of this year’s batch, Florida’s new Senator, Marco Rubio, who considers himself a Tea Party leader and who has been called “America’s great Right hope’ will lead the flock and arrive in Israel on Sunday 11/7/10. As Rubio and other members of Congress board planes to fly to Israel they may actually near-miss Israeli officials, including PM Netanyahu, who will be coming the opposite direction for a five day US visit to meet with his personal choice to replace Obama for US President in 2012, Hilary Clinton. Netanyahu will also talk Congressional strategy with key Israeli lobby agents. Those listed on the various passenger manifests between the US and Israel will share the common objective of making sure Israel’s interests are preserved and “remain eternally paramount” to borrow a phrase from VP Joe Biden. They will also try to assure and that the 112th Congress brooks no Obama administration unpleasantness such as increased demands for a broader freeze on Jewish settlements.

Before you spend the time viewing video; please be aware that I posted it thinking it was pertinent to this discussion, sorry about that. It's "related" because it speaks about Israel, not about this topic...

Here's a video for your viewing pleasure...

edit on (11/6/1010 by loveguy because: Embed a video

edit on (11/6/1010 by loveguy because: comment about video

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ha Thats hilarious!Ya dinna think the winners are getting called back to Isreal to get their orders do ya?Tell me it aint so!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The corupt influence Israel has over the US Government is disgusting.

As China has power over Tibet,
Israel has power over the US.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I'm thinking that it is Israel's citizens actually electing our officials.

I don't know what to insert on this second line, will this work?!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I can only speculate that the orders they receive are coming from them Bilderberg "rites."

Oh, they're called meetings, yeah, right!

new topics

top topics

join