It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing historical parallel here.Obama is going to India?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
To start with I do believe that the prophesies of Daniel 8 and 11 are repeating. See this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now here is the problem. Historically approx 2300 years ago Alexander the Great dies of an illness after visiting India. If the US is following in the footsteps of Greece and Alexander then this could be a problem. While not a predicted event by the prophecy if something should happen to Obama while in the area over there that could be evidence that the time stream is repeating in some strange way.

Thought I would make a note of it.
edit on 4-11-2010 by ntech because: spellcheck

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

2300 years ago Alexander the Great dies of an illness after visiting India.

I think you'll need more than that to raise much concern.

US President Eisenhower visits India, 1959
US President Nixon visits India, 1964
Russian President Gorbechev visits India, 1986
US President Clinton visits India, 2000
US President Bush visits India, 2006
Malawi President Mutharika visits India, 2010

I note that none of them died during those trips.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

But then again those presidents were not leading a country that had conquered large areas of the former Persian empire either.

But then this death isn't actually predicted by the prophecy. It's just a possibility based on some speculation for now.

Also Iran is still alive. The ram of the prophecy. If a repeat of the death of Alexander the great happens it could still be several years in the future. Possibly even the next president after 2012.

Then again someone could be reading this in 2014 and be going #$%#@^&*!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

hmmm where have i seen that number before....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My theory on the repeat of Daniel is as follows. The Jews of 2000 years ago were expecting a messiah Zechariah calls the branch. That didn't happen. Rather the temple was destroyed in 70 ad and then the diaspora occurred after the failed bar Kochba revolt of 135 AD.

My thought is that what happened back then was a failed attempt at fulfilling the prophecy. Meaning then a 2nd attempt at it would follow roughly in the same footsteps of the first attempt.A Timewave zero type repeat of events from approximately 500 BC to 70 AD. Though not necessarily in the same order of the original.

Also it would be compressed in that the original pass had 483 years of the Daniel 9 prophecy to work with. The 2nd pass would only have 7 years of the 70 week prophecy to work with.
edit on 5-11-2010 by ntech because: additional thought.

edit on 5-11-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

Did you think about this?

www.imdb.com...
Or this?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

hmmm where have i seen that number before....

I don't know. Why don't you tell us rather than making cryptic remarks in an attempt to sound wise and mysterious.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I believe, with eyes looking to history, your observation is quite revealing. It is all a cycle.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nice thought op!!

But greece was brass, america is iron and clay.

Alexander is a very intruiging choice, but i don't see the connection?

Also, i imagine there's a rule about biblical prophets and timewave zero?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If you look at my theory in the other post linked what the problem is in a nutshell is that the US is the first country in 2300 years to even come close to what Alexander did in the 300 BC era. If the prophesies of Daniel are repeating it is a possibility that then a repeat of the death of Alexander could occur. And India was the last place he visited before retreating to his holdings in Persia and then meeting a unfortunate death by either poisoning or some kind of stomach problem.

And thinking about it this could be a 23 problem. Things happen in twos?

But also it's possible I could be a few years too early with the prediction. Best guess is the 7 years don't actually have to start until 2021 at the latest.
edit on 5-11-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Now here is the problem. Historically approx 2300 years ago Alexander the Great dies of an illness after visiting India. If the US is following in the footsteps of Greece and Alexander then this could be a problem.

Are you suggesting that Obama resembles Alexander The Great??

I can understand your concern, but in my opinion he will be fine. After all he is spending about $200M a day^^. Sure Alexander died of illness, that was caused after a Battle which he got injured.

But again i do not think that something is going to happen.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Seed76 because: no reason

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Daniel's Timeline - November 8, 2010 begins the 7 year tribulation.

Someone agrees with you, apparently.

Ok, i understand your claim, but there's a big if there. You are obviously keyed up on the historical facts, share the ones that are relevant? You're mixing jewish and hellenic history and belief here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
As simply as possible here. I think the prophesies of Daniel while mostly completed back in the first century Ad have a problem. They are contingent on happening in a event he calls the end of years and the end of days. Then he specifically tells us when that event happens in Chap 12 of Daniel.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

It would appear that Daniel 8 and 11 would still be prophesies of future events. Knowledge was not really increased in the first century AD. But it sure is now isn't it?

And the death of Alexander was predicted in verse 11-4.

And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

And then the question would be is are we about to see the start of verse 11-4?

new topics

top topics

join