It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Nomad451

A crack pot and a fraud? Do you have any evidence that is the case?

Or is this just your opinion?

It's pretty obvious to me that David Icke is just a well-funded distraction from the truth.

I mean c'mon...blood-sucking Reptilians'?

Really? It's called having a little discernment y'all.
edit on 3-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

I think David Icke is on the ball. He makes a lot more sense than our governments and rulers!

Have u not heard about the 'Nephilim'?

Who are the Nephilim?

Yes they are related to the blood-sucking Reptilians. The Anunaki!!

Makes sense to me. The New World Order are the Anunaki!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Very interesting interview on the veritas show with clif:"

Talking about Veritas Show...I am a member and won't be for long because Mel removed my posts on its Manticore forum. I call it censorship but he disagrees. The issue was that I said on the Manticore forum why Veritas Show website was so similar to Red Ice Radio. I was very surprised and without any malevolent intentions posted my observation. It was a mix of question, observation, surprise. Very quickly, my post got removed. I posted a second time saying it was censorship. It got removed too and I lost my "privileges" to post on the Manticore Forum. If you don't call that censorship then what is? It seems that I should have asked Mel directly because it is a private question. Why? because it is a secret or something? Well, why not letting the members decide for themselves. You cannot censor your members Mr.!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Wow, Thanks for the info pal. That must be why l have been unable to get tickets for his talks for the last couple of years. All sold out. l love ATS, l learn something new every day. l always thought the lsle of Wight was part of the UK, now you say its Abroad. Thanks for the update. star.

Thankyou, Star, for actually genuinely making me laugh out loud at the computer screen.

I think I will also decline on the nuclear breakfast, thank you. Gets stuck in my teeth.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Interesting that this article is currently next to one saying we will have a nuclear false flag attack on 11/6/10.

Nuclear False Flag Thread

I was about to do that but you beat me to it. I found it very interesting as well as these two threads are talking about the same thing. We'll see what happens real soon!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by susp3kt

reply to post by Nomad451

A crack pot and a fraud? Do you have any evidence that is the case?

Or is this just your opinion?

It's pretty obvious to me that David Icke is just a well-funded distraction from the truth.

I mean c'mon...blood-sucking Reptilians'?

Really? It's called having a little discernment y'all.
edit on 3-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

I think David Icke is on the ball. He makes a lot more sense than our governments and rulers!

Who are the Nephilim?

I think some of David Icke's theories have merit, specifically regarding the agendas of the elite. I also think he loses credibility when he refers to the elites as shapeshifting, bloodsucking reptilians. The overall premise of his book "The Biggest Secret" is extremely accurate and informative if you simply ignore his constant reference to the reptilian brotherhood...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Lol, nuclear war was suppose to begin years ago.

I love these predictions.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
After 2012 and if nothing has happened...I will not believe any predictions anymore...kind of losing interest

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Very interesting. Instantly made me think of 3 things:

1. That video posted in this thread already that alleges that an episode of Simpsons has clues to an imminent nuclear disaster...

2. The LHC is going to be recreating a mini big bang with lead ions on November 8th. (Correct my date, if I am wrong. I am too lazy to look it up right now...)

3. Baba Vanga's prediction that WW III will start in November 2010.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So, I was driving back from Boulder (on business in Denver this week) and heard on an AM radio an Israeli General talking about Iran and their nuclear reactor plans. To paraphrase what I heard, the General said that Israel is committed to stopping the reactor from going on line and will use whatever means necessary to stop it, including blowing it up. The recent reports about the software bug being introduced in Iran was the result of Israel doings. The bug effectively shut down all 3000 centrifuges that were in operation in Iran as well as wiped out the computers set up to run the reactor. This did hit the news services but it was brief and didn't have much detail. The General said that many Iranian scientist working on the reactor apparently have been executed as a result of the bug being introduced and the Russians scientist working with Iran have left the country. He said that over 300 students were rounded up, as well as their families, for protesting the work Iran is doing to get the reactor on line. I guess they see the reactor as a threat too knowing Israel will attack it and that could result an in an unstoppable chain reaction that could possibly destroy Iran.
Iran is working hard to recover the systems but the bug did stop, for now, Iran from moving forward. He sited the Saudis being behind Israel (in silence of course) and Syria. They both apparently see Iran as a treat to the area but cannot openly criticize their Arab brethren.
Bottom line, Israel is convinced that once Iran has a nuclear reactor, they will eventually build a bomb and use it on Israel. They will continue non-violent methods to stop Iran from starting up the reactor, including diplomacy. If these methods fail, they will use force. This will of course, result in all sorts of problems.
After listening to this broadcast (I unfortunately dialed in too late to hear the name of the General who was being interviewed, or even pick up the title of the show, or host) I'm convinced that early November is too soon for a Nuclear War. That said, given the comments from this show, I do think it will be Israel that ratchets up the tensions as result of them destroying the power plant in Iran. All I can do is hope that doesn't happen...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Iran is not an Arabian country. Iranians are not Arabs. They have a common Religion.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah Iranians are persian. And they hate being confused with Arabs so I hear.

As far as these predictions are concerned...If there is so much chatter leading up to this "tipping point" isn't it basically a self fulfilling prophecy, with all the information web-bot has being generated by people...?

I'm still trying to figure out how this would predict the future...the stock market, yes, because you can see what people are looking into the most or looking to invest in the most...but how it relates to actual global events, instead of speculations regarding the ebb and flow of value...just can't seem to wrap my head around this. Either way I'm filling the bath tub up with water as I type this lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Who are the Nephilim?

Enoch & the Nephilim are Joke names to put down the Religious Jerks.

The Characters in the Bible are planted -- stings, revealed through the ET Corn Gods language. The word "Adam" converts to the word "Bible", as do "Enoch" and "Nephilim". The word Enoch converts to "Ha" and "Enough Bible" .....

See the websites listed in my profile.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by mars1

If November passes without something groundbreaking, I will be surprised.

If timewave theory is defeated by an absence of any tipping point whatsoever, I suspect there will be a severe reduction in the 2012 hype online. Somehow it has managed to capture many of the diehard, longer term internet doomsayers imo.

I have far more confidence in webbot than timewave.

Respectfully, I disagree. While the Webbot application is revealing in today's times, Timewave sets out to prove a cycle repeats itself over and over. It is all about the cycle and points of novelty. The definition of novelty evolves with each cycle. Whereas, Webbot looks to the near future through predictive language. While many can point out similarities between both (surely in timing), only one stands on its own to suggest that not only will an event take place, but it will take place again and again.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its November 4th right now I haven't heard anything about any Nuclear disasters.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkvampire1011

November 4 ?? That would make me from the future.. OMG somehing happend ! A rip in time and space.. my calender say the 6 november.. yours 4 ??

6-11-2010

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join