It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by rajaten

I think these releases as significant as they (allegedly) are should be put into our consciousness as a positive rather than pandering to the agenda of fear and panic...

who cares anyway right? if you die you only die

You must not have kids. I don't think anything is going to happen this month, and if it doesn't I'm not logging in again. I value life very much, but I have not enjoyed one single day since I joined this place.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That Simpsons video is SPOOOOOKYYYY! Hope that doesn't come true!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Personally I find webbot to be extremely accurate... but like other posters have stated it's the people's interpretations that are skewed highly towards the macabre and apocalyptic....

As far as the vast majority of people seemingly calling the technology or the basis behind the project stupid... well that just goes to show you that just because lots of people on the internet say something doesn;t make it true!

Which btw one must always keep in mind when reading a predictive linguistics report... well that and words like nuke being associated with every major event that is a tipping point these days.. LIke the Nuclear option etc...

The webbot itself has been FREAKISHLY and scary accurate on it's own it's the people putting out their interpretations of the reports that are way off base quite often...

It is an extremely viable technology though witness a high end business predictive linguistics startup that charges Thousands a year for a subscription that has recently started... Or google's effort which from my understanding is partially funded by Darpa puts the lie to people's assertions that the technology is somehow not viable or a bad idea.

IF you read the raw reports (the ones you buy from the site so you know the content is unadulterated the stuff in the report is as I said before freakishly accurate on a LINGUISTIC FILL BASIS now what extrapolations your (monkey mind) pulls from this, that is another story!

As for the idea of a tipping point being reached sometime between I'd say now and the 20th of November... it's not just likely it's a CERTAINTY.

Look around at how many situations are poised to explode onto the stage of the consciousness of the masses..
Not to mention we now have the single most dangerous times for our country in play,,, I am of course referring to the LAME DUCK situation that is now in play that has potential for all sorts of havoc on the sheer basis that all of these outgoing people now can pursue the agenda THEY want to pursue and their constituents have literally ZERO RECOURSE or ability to stop them!!!

Which is why I've always FIRMLY believed that LAME DUCK congressional and senate sessions should not be legally allowed. It's just to dangerously destructive and with the lack of fear our elected officials have of us in current times there is literally NOTHING to check them from pushing agendas that get them paid or move forward their personal pet projects.

Factor into this obama's vest pocket veto of the notary law change which would have effectively gave the banks what they needed to continue the foreclosuregate shenanigans and destroy any real recourse most home owners had... Then there is the fact that a large percentage of key players seem to be vacating the country for the hot dates... it's not really all that comforting. And yes I've seen the Israeli Hard deadline which was set for November I think it broke from debka and Jerusalem post BTW

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Originally posted by severdsoul

. where is the earth shattering kaboom who took my kr34 earth enilator.... oops back marvin...

Sorry, but I have to correct you...it's the illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator

Gotta love Marvin!
edit on 3-11-2010 by memnoch25 because: Forgot to quote severdsoul

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wait a minute, I'm confused. The youtube link for that first video from the original post says it was uploaded August 1st, 2010. But the audio was assembled from the video series at the following link of the Veritas show, on May 5th, 2009:

www.youtube.com...

The audio in this link takes off at approximately the 9:31 mark from the original video link. If this audio is from mid-2009, then the November business (war, etc.) being spoken about should have happened last year, not this month. Anyone?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
bump for imminent nuclear doom?

Best bump ever!

And no, I doubt we will blow ourselves up in November...
No wait a sec, let me take that back..

The only way we will blow ourselves up is, if you do a deep fried turkey.. gas, open flame, cold turkey...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by rajaten

I think these releases as significant as they (allegedly) are should be put into our consciousness as a positive rather than pandering to the agenda of fear and panic...

Yea thats right. You see all they have on you is Fear. Thats why they introduced you/indoctrinate you so early on. It's not easy to removal all critical thinking skills and common sense form the human phyche but they are extremely close to victory!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by britt

reply to post by rajaten

You must not have kids. I don't think anything is going to happen this month, and if it doesn't I'm not logging in again. I value life very much, but I have not enjoyed one single day since I joined this place.

I have a Child not a Kid. Definition for the word kid: a. A young goat. Now I'm not sure what you mean when you say you must not have a "kid" But I do think I understand where you are coming from. You must understand as long as you fear for your "Kids" lives The Power That Be have you. I know that a lot of people will disagree but Freedom doesn't come with out Sacrifice especially in dyer times like ours. People love to own every thing and every one else but themselves.

So we are going to be moved just like the Hunter moves the Hunted into a time and space were you are face to face with the FACTS, No one owns anything in this world it belongs to GOD. Now here is where the trick comes into play who is GOD?

Well the Usurpers of the Land will tell you to look to the sky always, if its not Jesus its the ET's give me a break!!!

The New World will not be a world controlled by ignorant Men who can't seem to figure out how this assault was waged! Every one talks about the Jews, Hitler, Slavery, the Indian Massacre of 1622. All are aware of these Dark decision made in the past, but they only hide the true issue. We no longer have a Queen.

Will live in a world full of Kings, But kings are for times of WAR to protect the Queen. Its the Queen who creates, it is the Queen that nurtures now go and open up The Bible and look what They did to our Queen look how we continue to TREAT her. Its no wonder the world is Dying we've been tricked into imprisoning our life source. I hate posting I always lose my thought! LMAO oh well you know what
I mean!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

The whole shebang is hard to pinpoint on a specific date, I know its coming, and I am researching many things and factoring in many esoteric prophecies to boot. Maybe this month is it, maybe not, I dont know.

Do you know when that arms deal will be complete?

Thanks for the kind comments Raj, much appreciated.
Only those in control know when certain events may take place (or for that matter if at all). I've been following geopolitics for at least 35 years and it seems like everytime you can pinpoint a pattern it changes. I gave up trying to predict specifics long ago and have since tried to just prepare as much as possible by learning survival skills and stocking up on basics.

I do believe that certain things will be good indicators of real trouble and not necessarily the stock market. To maintain any element of surprise they can't allow the market to fluctuate wildly so I've thrown that out as a signal. If the power grid goes down, cell phones and land lines go out, the internet go offline - those I consider good indicators if they last for more than a few hours under normal weather conditions.

I also watch the skies quite a bit and look for a large uptick in air traffic prior to any major event happening as they will have to shuffle assets and personnel around the country. Beyond that anyone's guess is as good as mine,

Whatever happens everyone just keep your wits about you, fear is something they capitalize on to make us act rashly. Have faith in yourself, family and friends, When the SHTF they will be there for you.
There is no guarantee of WW3 happening at all, that's my hope. If they ravage the Earth who ever survives even if they can go underground will have to deal with the after effects eventually. That's why I don't worry about nukes - the PTB would never allow a full scale nuclear exchange to occur. That only leaves economic warfare, epidemics and conventional warfare as possibilities, probably happening in that order.

Best of luck to all, real humanity will prevail in the end.
Maybe we have to go through hell just to rid the world of all the evil we have created.

And no, I don't know when they will deliver those planes to SA and Israel but I'm sure the will do it as quickly as possible to get that cash flowing.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by rajaten

So i guess what we could do is put the negs in a space where we let them be, and then concentrate on ourselves and how we can help those that seek that help. it's all good mate.

Try not to let the negs drain you - or make you negative yourself/ourselves!

easier said than done too eh - that's the task!

Someone saying they don't believe the prediction is skepticism not negativity. Ignoring those with differing views is, in fact, ignorance. Something we're supposed to deny here

We should keep our skepticism and remove any emotional attachment to what we are researching so as not to come off as cultish and biased.

I for one do believe these predictions carry weight. Especially considering how many people have made predictions for this time and how credible a few of them have been in the past.
I remain skeptical. I prepare but I don't over-do it. I am aware and not afraid or excited. In the end it may never happen and if it does, then I can't act surprised.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
David Icke is a crackpot and a fraud, and I wouldn't trust "web-bot" as far as I could effectively poo up a hill.

Nothings going to happen

well that depends on the length of said pooh and at the angle u stand at while executing the poo, and also the angle to which the hill is at.....but yea...could be done

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I believe listening to them on Coast to Coast they did mention that factors can change such events. I'm under the impression that web bot calculates information through popular words or phrases on line but I'm not 100%. Just like the feeling of impending doom everyone has is most likely a result of everyone else talking about the impending doom. You have everyone writing books now on disasters and I don't think a day goes by that a dire prediction is not made. As taken fromt he Coast to Coast website

"No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.
Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.
A major tipping point will occur between November 8th – 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.

From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.
A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.
After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.
A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020. "

This was covered in a Coast to Coast episode airing on April 1, 2010
and as needed COAST TO COAST LINK

I really believe that they are accurate on some areas but I would think that there would be some mass exodus of people to some of the neutral countries and one would hope that it would be noticed. Then on the other hand of course they may not use the web bot but again if it's purpose is to compare rhetoric on the web are not web rumors perpetuated rather quickly and with that said how quickly do they spread in article form. Just some thoughts and as far as the earthquakes I guess that is opinion as to what is considered very large...is it one that would create tsunamis? We know from that from all the posts earthquakes are a regular occurring area of discussion. For me I do not feel as though there is some impending doom and I'm actually quite optimistic that things will be turning around within the next year or two and it will have nothing to do with the government..I would suggest from now on stop using your atm and credit cards to pay for merchandise and use cash but that's just a suggestion..

LINK TO WEB BOT EXPLANATION
edit on 3-11-2010 by chrismarco because: another helpful link was not inserted

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanuckCoder

reply to post by rajaten

So i guess what we could do is put the negs in a space where we let them be, and then concentrate on ourselves and how we can help those that seek that help. it's all good mate.

Try not to let the negs drain you - or make you negative yourself/ourselves!

easier said than done too eh - that's the task!

Someone saying they don't believe the prediction is skepticism not negativity. Ignoring those with differing views is, in fact, ignorance. Something we're supposed to deny here

We should keep our skepticism and remove any emotional attachment to what we are researching so as not to come off as cultish and biased.

I for one do believe these predictions carry weight. Especially considering how many people have made predictions for this time and how credible a few of them have been in the past.
I remain skeptical. I prepare but I don't over-do it. I am aware and not afraid or excited. In the end it may never happen and if it does, then I can't act surprised.

Well said. Also, how is it negative to be skepical of a nuclear war, and to have hope that it does not occur? If anything I would say it's the other way around.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It is more likely a stock market crash then a nuclear fallout.... If webbot isn't just shooting the breeze.. I don't trust webbot mainly because it isn't human! Yes i will trust a human prediction over a webbots scouring the internet in keywords in which the secret is unknown on how it works... Its a world of bull crap selling predictions like they are product SCAAAAAAAAM!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

They have not even stated specifics of how their "webbot" project works, yet their followers still believe their predictions, even after they prove false.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

i really hope that this does happend and it makes sense why it woul, 2012 is just a tipping point towards creating a new world order. every thing has to be in place before then, so this doesnt surprise me at all, if anyone needs to be thinking about something, it shuld be buying weapons and stocking up on food. the thing is

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm still waiting the dollar to collapse, the closure of US military bases around the world, the 100000 fold in UFO sighting increase for the summer of 09' and no medicines and no health plans in the US as predicted for 09' by this Web bot just to name a few.

it also failed in the Pakistan and Iran war against Israel for Nov/Dec 2009.

this "israeli mistake" was supposed to happen last year...now they say is this year.
in 3 month they will say is gonna be in 2011...and so on.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
Wait a minute, I'm confused. The youtube link for that first video from the original post says it was uploaded August 1st, 2010. But the audio was assembled from the video series at the following link of the Veritas show, on May 5th, 2009:

www.youtube.com...

The audio in this link takes off at approximately the 9:31 mark from the original video link. If this audio is from mid-2009, then the November business (war, etc.) being spoken about should have happened last year, not this month. Anyone?

nailed it!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I lean more toward 11-9 if it's supposed to represent a terror attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join