It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Nuclear War Predicted In Early November 2010 Suggests Web Bot Researcher!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
this blurb of insight comes from a dec 2009 publishing in Russia,
reported on the www.KnowTheLies.com web site...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In September, predictions of a psychic named Ekaterina were spread on Russian websites.
The predictions were as follows:

~ Russia will suffer from a wave of earthquakes. One of them will destroy a huge building.
~ Many cataclysms will take place in the US.
~ On November 11, 2010, a war will be waged between two large countries. Only those who will be able to hide in the East or Caucuses will survive. 50 million Russians will die. There will be a short period of peace after the war.
~ Four kings will clash in a battle, and another World War will commence.
~ A large bird will fly over the USA, Satan himself will lay a bomb, and people will cry bloody tears.

Margarita Troitsina – December 10, 2009 – posted at Pravada.Ru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so who published the WWII onset first (see the BOLD text above), the Russian Psychic
or web bot
or nostradamus
or countless others....including this following posted reference , notice the date...22 April 2010...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

posted on 22-4-2010 @ 20:06 this post i've been anticipating any news or forecasts by the webbot or Alta...

it seems Clif High quietly slipped this dire forecast without much fanfare on his site,

go visit & read the 1 page prediction/forecast,
based i guess ,on both linguistics and ones' anticipating & 'reading' the darker drives of whats called TPTB

~snip~

The new War Season starts May 6th….stay tuned....

World War 3 is here, and will most likely begin, according to one interpretation
of the emotional tension sums that we have in our data, on November 8th, very early in the pre-dawn. That is when israel, the sacrifice, will be ‘led’ by its zionist
‘leaders’ to launch an attack on Iran. [...]

clif high

April 21, 2010

copyright to HalfPastHuman. All rights reserved.

sources: urbansurvival.com...
ALSO: www.halfpasthuman.com.
www.halfpasthuman.com...

this isn't Thread Worthy material according to my mind...
but i had to make known the new forecast that is just silently resting there in an unassuming place on his (clif high) website.

go back to the dreamstate

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Exactly, the more you know, the more you know. So many on ATS want to narrow their view because they dislike a person or followed an idea for too long and lost the passion. Knowledge is power. But then again, I do understand many of my negative posters, ignorance can be bliss, it is true.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

hey,
i did read something about november deadline in an Israeli military forum, where i was scouting around for more info... can't for the life of me find it atm.
To be honest if it does happen i think most ppl wont know when, they have been talking about bombing the nuclear plant since last yr and nothing has happened. I also read in another thread in ATS that Saudi has opened their airspace for Israeli jets, American troops are near Irans borders, and aircraft carriers and destroyers have crossed the suez canal heading towards the Red Sea... Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry i cant find the Link for you Rajaten

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

So i guess what we could do is put the negs in a space where we let them be, and then concentrate on ourselves and how we can help those that seek that help. it's all good mate.

Try not to let the negs drain you - or make you negative yourself/ourselves!

easier said than done too eh - that's the task!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Im trying
Its hard though.

Here is a clip with words from oppenheimer, the man who created the atomic bomb.

For those that think this is a trivial matter and have become desensitized to the concept of nuclear war, or those who were born in the post-nuclear age and have no concept of what this is all about should watch this video.

A prediction is just that, a prediction. But you should not trivialize the reality that this may occur this month, many lives would be lost and the issue really is no laughing matter.

If you have a bone to pick with david icke or the webbot then do it with evidence please. The more people that are prepared for a potential nuclear engagement...the more lives that may be saved.

edit on 3-11-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaton

I do understand many of my negative posters, ignorance can be bliss

Slow down there how are many posters ignorant they are posting in your thread are they not or is it they disagree with you.
I have a feeling something is going to happen eventually you can feel the tension building.

But i just don't buy in to web bot and timewave and your daily doom threads don't call posters ignorant because they don't agree with you.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Somehow I don;t think an attack on Iran will go off until we finish delivery on the arms deals the US just made with the Saudis and Israel.
Once those planes get delivered we could see the *snip* start flying.
I've been prepping for the last 30 years and honestly I don't think anyone will correctly predict how TSWHTF.
Not that it matters to me, I've been ready for ages.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
something is up!

watch this:

11/6/10 - nuclear attack?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hagbart2celine3

Well done!

I have not seen this video before. I still don't really understand why TPTB left us so many clues for what they had planned, was it just a game for them? I guess they knew only the 0.02% of the masses would pick up on it and so it really didnt matter if "they" knew, the conspiracy theorists, because they were all crazy.

Maybe it was a conscience issue, with a "good" someone charged with controlling the media agenda and the release of movies/entertainment designed to sculpt the subconscious in preparation for their designed end times. Who knows...
edit on 3-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
David Icke LOL :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Good advice.
I try not to let the negatives around here drain me too.
Especially those negative types that would use a severely mentally ill human, with a horrific history of sexual and physical abuse, just to try and prove to ATS that aliens exist.
I like to remind myself to try and not let those negatives types drag me down too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the advice wZn.

On the subject of negativity.
reply to post by rajaten

Do I just add this too the list of Imminent imminentness.
That you post?

But as wZn said:

concentrate on ourselves and how we can help those that seek that help. it's all good mate.

Its all good, well, some of it. Not the war, or the marshall law etc.
Thanks for the help though.
No really!
Thanks Raja,
Its great to have such positive life affirming members like you guys on ATS.
Don't let the negatives get you down guys.
Be strong.

Try not to let the negs drain you - or make you negative yourself/ourselves!

Be strong.

I love you guys.
Peace out guys, stay positive about all the doom.

P.S. Stay strong, for me, please. I know you can do it.
All my love.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hagbart2celine3

Hey, this video was excellent, made me really sit back and think... i hope the simpsons is wrong this time!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

feel better now?

glad i could help

chin up!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Somehow I don;t think an attack on Iran will go off until we finish delivery on the arms deals the US just made with the Saudis and Israel.
Once those planes get delivered we could see the *snip* start flying.
I've been prepping for the last 30 years and honestly I don't think anyone will correctly predict how TSWHTF.
Not that it matters to me, I've been ready for ages.

I always enjoy your posts on the survival threads ATA, cheers for your comment on my new thread

The whole shebang is hard to pinpoint on a specific date, I know its coming, and I am researching many things and factoring in many esoteric prophecies to boot. Maybe this month is it, maybe not, I dont know.

Do you know when that arms deal will be complete?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
No, I'll pass on the nuclear doom for breakfast this morning, I've been eating it for the last 50 some years and it's just not that good anymore,
I actually like the alien invasion breakfast with a side of disclosure alot more lately.
Thanks though.
Ha ha, I'm with you!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

"a horrific history of sexual and physical abuse" ??? Wow thats some heavy accusations.... Can you provide us with some links or evidence for said convictions?

I don't like the guys hairstyle but come on

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Nuke in November says web bot...

Possibly.... From my butt after eating a huge thanksgiving dinner...

not to bash or be rude to the op, but i have about as much stock in the web bot as i do in the market.
and this poor white boy cant afford stock.

Anyone know how many times so far the web bot has predicted nuke war? I remember many threads over they years reading them, nuke war eminanat .. and yet , no kaboom.. where is the earth shattering kaboom who took my kr34 earth enilator.... oops back marvin...

I think the web bot is more like the magic 8 ball, some times it gets them right, some times it spits out random stuff.

but since its based on what is put out on the net, i find it hard that it can predict the future from what we and others say. May give us a window into the general thinking of society, but that is about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes thanks, it is always good to be reminded. Don't you think?
Stay strong.
Love you.
wZn positivity guide

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join