It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Liberty & The Systematic Killing of Your Common Sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

NIA Releases Most Important Documentary in U.S. History

National Inflation Association

The National Inflation Association is pleased to announce the release of 'End of Liberty', a new one-hour and fourteen minute documentary about how the United States is headed for hyperinflation and a complete societal collapse. 'End of Liberty' is the most eye-opening film ever produced about the U.S. government. This could be the most important documentary ever released in our nation's history.

‘End of Liberty’ was made possible by thousands of NIA members who submitted their warning signs that a societal collapse is near. Each of these warning signs on their own may not have a lot of meaning, but together they paint a complete picture of America’s dismal future. NIA believes ‘End of Liberty’ is a must see for all Americans who want to survive the upcoming currency crisis and collapse of civilization that will occur as a result of hyperinflation.

Whether it is the Democrats or Republicans who are successful this week is completely irrelevant when the Federal Reserve is getting ready to print as much as $1 trillion in new U.S. dollars. The only candidate running for U.S. Senate who NIA strongly supports is Rand Paul, because he believes in limited government, protecting the constitution, and sound money; the three most important principles of NIA members. While politicians in Washington along with the mainstream media continue to distract Americans with debates about taxation, taxes are irrelevant when they only cover 58% of our government's spending. Inflation should be the #1 concern of all Americans and NIA will not rest until Americans become educated to the truth about the U.S. economy and the real economic crisis that is still ahead.

Just started watching this documentary that was released yesterday, I am SURE it will be a hit here

I will post as soon as I have watched it!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the find

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by carlitomoore

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used the search function! Damn that google backed search, I am going to use AltaVista in future.

Please delete :-(

new topics

top topics

join