It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
inflation.us...
inflation.us...

'End of Liberty' is Now Out!

How the U.S. is headed for a complete societal collapse!

'End of Liberty' is now out. This is the most important film you will ever see. Please spread the word about 'End of Liberty' to everybody you know on this Halloween day.

This movie was made possible by all of the thousands of warning signs that were submitted to us by thousands of NIA members. It is very important for millions of Americans to see this movie. It is the only way we can prevent America from seeing a complete societal collapse!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Thanks for posting this. Shows that the NWO is really here now. Unfortunately it's probably going to take a major cataclysmic catastrophe to pull human kind together. I am enjoying this, in a scary way, as much as I enjoyed "The Obama Deception" and find it just as fascinating. Thanks. I have already linked it on my social networking page.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just say NO to gov't parasites.

Thanks for the actuality.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i have just watched the video and it looks

pretty gloomy for you in america

its just a pitty that most of the population (not just in the us but in the uk to)

are more intrested in the x factor and stricktly come dancing

than in what the goverments are up to

time to wake up me thinks

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I agree the video draws a pretty gloomy picture of what is going on in America, but I have to say that I was not overly impressed by it. The commentator made regularly assumptions without providing any proof and frequently just oratory tricks were used to make a psychological impact. It left me with an impression that their agenda is more important to them than the truth and that does not generate trust.
All in all, I'd say a good watch, but certainly shouldn't be viewed as gospel.

Just a few examples of assumptions and exaggeration I picked up when I clicked through the video a second time:

at 16 minutes - theorizing on what MIGHT HAVE happened just to make an impact

at 21 minutes - predicted shortage of food supplies and is 'correct' as there is a food shortage in Pakistan DUE TO FLOODS.

at 37 minutes - the project described was a pilot and the film just makes an assumption the 1 million just goes as salary to these 'civilian officers' and there is no real cost-cut

at 56 minutes - assumption about what would happen at job interview

at 1:04:30 just more assumptions

at 1:01:30 Just play with words for psych effect

at 1:10 no reasoning or explanation for 'correct' and 'incorrect' inflation calculations

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Thanks for uploading the video! Such a great documentary...it just show you how imprisoned everyone really is. We are like mice in a cage and shocked/punished for even the littlest of crime.

top topics

join