It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New To You, Old To The Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ophiuchus the Serpent Bearer is the the 13th sun sign of the ancient zodiac. The date frame is November 30th to December 17th. Over time and for convenience, this sign was dropped in favor of the 12 signs you know today.

I'm a person with an open mind seeking truth.

I may die without answers to all my questions, but with the questions that are answered in my lifetime, I will be satisfied.

I hope any and all input I submit is to the satisifaction of those who read it and reply.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe no one's welcomed you yet. Weird.
Either that or my ats is broken. Perhaps I broke the internet again...

By the way... Welcome!!
edit on 30-10-2010 by UnknownSheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus1

Ba'ax ka wa'alik..!

I hope any and all input I submit is to the satisifaction of those who read it and reply

Your input won't satisfy everyone all of the time...but do you really want that anyways..?

Either way - enjoy it and cya on the boards...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Fantastic! Likewise I think you will find this of interest as it explains about The Dreamspell Genesis which is a psychomythic description of the migration from the lost worlds to the present world on Planet Earth. It is the journey of time travelers who become space-traveling amnesiacs only to be awakened by a return to the correct time. www.lawoftime.org...

As to 2012, Ophiuchus the 13th zodiac the first thoughts that came to mind was where the two identical galactic circles cross they create a shared figure formed by the intersection, which is the square root of 3 called in geometry as the Vesica Piscis often depicted with all the Renaissance artists that frequently place Jesus within the Vesica Piscis because it symbolizes the Christ principle which is the reconciliation and harmonization seeing eye to eye the mirror of their soul. This is where I believe the two galaxies one feminine and the other masculine meet and merge into one expansive galaxy that would only happen at such a time as we are in right now whereby the collective consciousness is lifted up into the light.

look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

In love and light!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hi Ophiuchus1, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join