It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hybrid Witch Hunt? What the hell is this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Interesting... just a thought but if someone could check what company produces this site and there backers? I would lay hands on bets that it has something to do with a government agency or large cooperation. This seems very dangerous to me. It seems like the perfect excuse for "Anti Alien Groups" and if someone is accidently killed in the pursuit of this witchhunt they could always blame it on the site, saying "I was influenced by all that information!". This site is a dangerous game and needs to watched.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I noticed that this thread has not seen much activity in a while and I wish to resurrect it, as I have information you might find useful.

You can find the Press Release for the show here:
docs.google.com...

If you want to download the PDF document you can do so here:
www.keepandshare.com...

I have been on the show's forum quite a lot, and although they are very slow at releasing information, more and more of it is progressively surfacing. I can admit that although I have no direct involvement with the production of the show, I know people who do. So you could say I am loosely connected to it; and I can assure you that they don't have any sinister or sardonic intentions.

I noticed that at the end of May, The GateKeeper (the forum's moderator and the show's 'representative') wrote the following post, which I found very interesting:

Alien Race is generating a lot of interest and we're getting some fascinating feedback. We've had people ask how they can take part, and other people asking about the show more generally - when is it going to start, which network is it going to be on, what's the format? We're still discussing all these questions and don't have the answers yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do. This is taking time because it's important that we get this right. This is going to be a groundbreaking show and the key issue for us is that it treats this subject seriously and is respectful to all participants. We won't settle for anything less and indeed we've already turned down a few offers (including some from major TV industry figures) because we felt the treatment was not sufficiently serious and respectful. We won't compromise on this. We know that some people are naturally suspicious about TV shows and we understand this, given the way that shows on subjects like UFOs and alien abductions have sometimes portrayed witnesses and people who have had alien contact. That's why we're taking our time with this and will only move ahead when we get assurances that everyone involved in this show will be treated with respect and given a chance to have their say. For us, this show isn't about money - it's about changing the world.

Personally I am very excited about this show and I believe it has a lot of potential. From my perspective, there is nothing to be afraid of, or to be disrespectful towards. The people behind this show are passionate about the subject.
edit on 20-7-2011 by TheMothership because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
HAHAHA that's a bit erm bonkers...

Best make sure I keep my human holographic skin up.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey guys, I been watching the contact alien race website closely and just noticed there's been an update. I'm still finding it very difficult to put my finer on this show. The production company is certainly legit, ive seen there programmes. does anyone else have any other information????

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If this does go a head what sort of ramifications do youu foresee for mankind, that is if alien life is discovered.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by wigit

Apparently they are confident enough about it to produce a television show around it.

They make TV shows about a lot of things...a lot of times fictional things.
Usually, the main reason for producing a TV show is to make money.

edit on 12/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
aww man...who let him get the list?
and is he hoping people volenteere due to their feelings of 'never fitting in' ? or are they just going to start coming after random people. well, at any rate, we can all rest assured that this will further osctersize anyone who dosen't fit into the 'box' as well as create additional seperation and general mistrust between one and other on a basic human level. thank you, television people who don't think anything is going to far, you are sure to create needless fear in both the mindless minions that take every word spat through a television set as gold as well as those who think for themselfs. way to go!
and yes. I totally see a spoof movie clip in my head of people pointing at things just slightly out of the spectrum of things they chose to accept as their reality crying "witch. witch. shes a witch. hes a witch"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join