It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I found this website by accident while doing some research. I came across the message from " Hidden Hand " and was very intrigued by it. It confirmed some things that I had already come to believe and it also brought out some other facets that I had not yet considered. I'm very much interested in the whys and wherefores of our existence. I hope to reap additional understanding from the information on this site as well as I may be able to contribute some useful insights from my own perspective. I look forward to sharing our understandings and I hope that we all profit from our time here.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Hello, and a warm welcome from me.
I read a little on that hidden hand thing, but A lot I already knew from my upbringing, but you can check me out if you wish, I am pretty far out there. Good luck on here and will see you on the threads. Take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hello Harry and welcome to ATS. Get ready to burn your box. What should you expect.

Well since I joined this community I find myself informed way before my peers. It is a game now for everyone I work with (40+ folks) to try and find some news item that I haven't heard about yet. It has been going on for over 3 months now and they have yet to win.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Hi there and welcome!

When I saw your post I just felt that you should read this book Zhuan Falun to sort out the whys and wherefores you have:

www.falundafa.org...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
SUP?

top topics

join