It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Body Asks UN To 'End Israeli Occupation'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

It amazes me that the "religion" of the UN has gone largely under the radar.

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH has supported the United Nations and taken part in its work from the beginning. The Holy See has permanent observer status at the UN in New York, the Office of the United Nations in Geneva, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization in Rome, and the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in Paris.

The Vatican also has a member delegate at the International Atomic Energy Agency and at the UN Industrial Development Organization in Vienna. In 1997 it became a member of the World Trade Organization.

Pope John Paul II has given the international body enthusiastic support many times in his pontificate and urged Catholics to participate in its activities. Right: gift from the Holy Father to the United Nations
www.cptryon.org...

Yet, the UN is not favorable to all religions.

Recently it spoke of one religion as being evil.

"Falun Gong is an evil cult," said the delegate, whose name was not immediately available. "It is not a minority religion."
(UN Delegate) in.reuters.com...

The ties that bind...

Of course, I am limited as to what I can say....

edit on 23-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I don't get it.
Islam is conquering the entire world and people are still griping about a tiny piece of Israeli real estate.

The fact that the Vatican is speaking out tells me that strip of land is extremely vital to certain players in some way.

Propaganda is conquering the entire world. Yet if you really want to worry about Islam be my guest.

Sadly for people still scratching around on the surface in superficial ways, being emotionally manipulated by petty divide and conquer issues there are deeper far more powerful forces at work that make those imagined fears pale in comparison.

Islam is only spreading through a deliberately planned refugee crisis, as that is what most of them are, refugees from war zones, and the wars are partly designed to spread Islam out throughout the world.

Not because Islam desires to or is capable of conquering the world, but because it provides you something to not just rail and fight against, but to be manipulated with.

Nothing and I do mean nothing happens on this planet by accident, it all happens according to design, the architecht is not God but Rome.

All three branches of the Abrahamic Faiths are slated for elimination and since it's not possible to transport all the faithful to one place to eliminate one another, it's necessary to intermix the faithful of all three religions and set them upon one another.

You my friend are certainly doing your part in that!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I understand quite easily the U.N. and the Vatican's agreement and observer status.

An observer, however, observes, it does not influence policy in any way, shape, or form.

Like during a paintball fight an observer is not allowed to be directly or indirectly involved.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Observer Status

Observer status is a privilege granted by some organizations to non-members to give them an ability to participate in the organization's activities.

Observer status is often granted by intergovernmental organizations (IGO) to non-member states and international nongovernmental organizations (INGO) that have an interest in the IGO's activities.

Observers generally have a limited ability to participate in the IGO, lacking the ability to vote or propose resolutions.

So, in essence the Vatican, is yet again overstepping the bounds of the status of observer.
edit on 10/23/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The whole of Israel should be sunk into the ocean if people can't stop fighting over a stupid piece of land. Let no one live there and salt the land so no one can grow or live on it. Then you will have no fighting over this piece of land and we can go on talking about other wars.

And religious text can NOT be used to justify actions on a world scale due to not everyone believing in the same morals, beliefs, etc. Which is why the "chosen people" "anti christ" or other religious terms should never be used in arguments and debates.

So they can either cut the damn country down the middle and let each group of people own their own side and build a giant wall down the middle or just destroy the entire region. (after people evacuate)

link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto,

Hi!
Is this not interesting? Is this not earth shattering news? And the timing of it all...

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The United Nations is an invention and creature of Rome. One needs look no further than the laurel leaves in the crest that surrounds the planet in the U.N.’s Logo.

The Holy See in fact has permanent observer status at the U.N. and is the only State in the world though that is not a signatory to the UN or bound by it.

While Israel often stands in defiance of the U.N. the Holy See itself is above the U.N.

Rome still continues to run the world and has never stopped.

Those who haven’t read my All Roads Lead to Rome thread really ought too.

Caesar has spoken, as Proto has predicted Israel is about to be fed to the wolves, as it was meant to be all along.

This is something that will become much more evident by understanding the Balfour Declaration, the relationship of the Papal Rothschild Family with Rome and Israel.

This is a story that will end up having a huge impact as we move forward.

The World, Rome has now officially begun its turn against Israel. Hold on to your hats boys and girls the ride is about to get underway!

I do agree with much of what you say...definelitely hold on.

What do you see happening after this?

I see one of two things happening immediately.

War, or an agreement. My caveat I posted in the latter...we do have differences of opinion.

I'd venture to say that Israel can take them all on.

It's interesting to see also the U.S. get tired of the burdensome stone, and stand off in the distance, take a unilateral position, one of Global posturing.

This will not bode well America in the long run.

I am also heavily interested in the recent allinace between China, and Russia.

Russia and China; Ties Sealed by Blood

I am not going to beat anyone about the head here, would be very interested to hear opinions and convictions.

This is a hotbed.

link   
Reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You stated that the Constitution had the separation of church and state written in it.

Beat around the bush all you want, but you are wrong.

-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.-

Now highlight that portion in between the dashes, press ctrl+f and type in seperation.

Tell me when you find it.

Have fun.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

SKL,

You and I agree, I think.

If the UN was actually created for its stated mission, that would be correct. However, I think IMHO, that the UN was actually created for the sole purpose to undermine the sovereignty of the nations....all of them. They were created by powerful men as a means to bring about Global Governance.

Maurice Stong, who was one of the front men of the Global Warming hoax as I have recently tried to outline here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much more can be found here, www.iahf.com...

It is all tied together, to come quickly together into a noose.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Nothing and I do mean nothing happens on this planet by accident, it all happens according to design, the architecht is not God but Rome....

All three branches of the Abrahamic Faiths are slated for elimination and since it's not possible to transport all the faithful to one place to eliminate one another, it's necessary to intermix the faithful of all three religions and set them upon one another.

And that my freind is where we have a difference.

Perhaps all three are slated for elimination, I agree. However, the the architect is not Rome.

Rome is but a pawn in the hands of the Potter.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You stated that the Constitution had the separation of church and state written in it.

Beat around the bush all you want, but you are wrong.

-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.-

Now highlight that portion in between the dashes, press ctrl+f and type in seperation.

Tell me when you find it.

Have fun.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You're only proving you know nothing of the U.S. Constitution and the legalese in which is was written.

I know of what I am speaking of and anyone who knows the Constitution knows what it says and means.

You're being too literal because the word "separation" is not within there physically but through the legal means of law and how a law, and in this case our U.S. Constitution, is written with the intent to convey the language in such a way that usually only lawyers and or politicians know how to interpret it because they went to college.

Here comes the part where I come in, in that I know legalese, I know how to interpret policy, procedure and protocol.

Within the confines of what you quoted, the meaning of it is that the state is not allowed to establish a religion.

This is in essence the meaning of the legal bounds of separation of Church and State in our Constitution.

Obviously, you are confusing the literal meaning, with the written meaning, you're looking for something you cannot prove wrong, and I will defend with my rights under the Constitution, and through the terms and conditions of ATS.

And again, it is a shame, that the United Nations got lazy, and never bothered to write something similar.

Either you're intentionally being dense or trying to steer the conversation and myself off topic.

So, which is it, you know nothing of our Constitution, or you're misleading the entire topic of the thread?

Please, do not argue law, policy, or the Constitution with me because you're out of your depth.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I understand quite easily the U.N. and the Vatican's agreement and observer status.

An observer, however, observes, it does not influence policy in any way, shape, or form.

Like during a paintball fight an observer is not allowed to be directly or indirectly involved.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Observer Status

Observer status is a privilege granted by some organizations to non-members to give them an ability to participate in the organization's activities.

Observer status is often granted by intergovernmental organizations (IGO) to non-member states and international nongovernmental organizations (INGO) that have an interest in the IGO's activities.

Observers generally have a limited ability to participate in the IGO, lacking the ability to vote or propose resolutions.

So, in essence the Vatican, is yet again overstepping the bounds of the status of observer.
edit on 10/23/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

Yet one has to ask why did the Holy See choose observer status when it can be a full fledged member. Yet of course have to abide by the charters that bind the rest of the world's nations that are full fledged members.

If the Vatican has no power to influence the U.N. then why would it even need to observe the process.

There is a fine line between the word observe and supervise. Most supervisors do in fact primarily observe, only making corrections when need be.

My own exhaustive examination of Treaties and Papal Bullas dating back thousands of years have led me to conclude all the nations are in fact incorporated states of Rome.

That through those treaties and mechanisms Rome has long had a ability to dictate to nations, even those who politically appear to be in rebellion or opposition to it, to relieve internal pressures of the leaders of those states.

So if my contentions are true, and I do in fact believe they are, the Vatican has back channels to 'correct' or 'instruct' member states of the United Nations if what it observes is contrary to what it wants per it's own grand plan.

The wealth of the world's banking system is in fact based on the Vatican's wealth, it is still the largest single land owner in the world posessing alodial title to it's lands (sovereign and can not be taxed), the Pope in his role as Vicar of Christ, God's legal representative on earth, is the literal lynchpin that holds the underlying foundations of the Judean/Christian/Islamic world together through the monotheistic concept if foisted on the world.

It certainly has in it's archives the documents and information to discredit and render obsolete all these religious concepts that the divine right of kings and nations derive their power and power over the people from.

For those nations not members of the Abrahamic Faiths, it has the banking clout to render them into chaos as well too.

Rome is literally all around you, on your money, in your laws, in your edifices of power, in your religions, art and entertainment.

Rome has not died, and while it's a painful deception to come to terms with, Rome does intend to make you come to terms with it, when it is ready to do so.

The question you might want to ask, would you like that to happen on their time table, or would you like it to happen on yours.

Allowing it to happen it on their time table is going to reveal a all powerful basically unstoppable fully formed and functioning Roman World Wide Control Grid.

Confronting it before that hour is the only thing that it is going to stop it.

I stand resolutely against Rome and am in the vangaurd of that fight to expose it, root it out, and destory it once and for all.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

SKL,

You and I agree, I think.

If the UN was actually created for its stated mission, that would be correct. However, I think IMHO, that the UN was actually created for the sole purpose to undermine the sovereignty of the nations....all of them. They were created by powerful men as a means to bring about Global Governance.

Maurice Stong, who was one of the front men of the Global Warming hoax as I have recently tried to outline here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much more can be found here, www.iahf.com...

It is all tied together, to come quickly together into a noose.

It was created under false pretenses with high-minded ideals to create a different state of needless bureaucracy.

I agree it was created to completely undermine all countries laws by creating and establishing international ones.

It is an established organization which sidesteps our nation and laws completely.

And those representing us are not voted upon by the American citizens of this nation.

Yet they involve themselves in establishing boundaries or erasing boundaries all around the world.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

The politically correct usage of names that put our nation second to them is a means to undermine America.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I posted this same information after finding it here to my All Roads Lead to Rome thread, I haven't checked in there but it seems to have created some fresh activity there.

This is a potentially huge story. It signals the beginning of the execution of prophecy, which while many people believe is validation of God, I personally believe it was a well crafted plan to use centuries of divide and conquer warfare to first colonize the world, place it under common systems and laws, and then use that same religion to force a final consolidation by having it all mimic the prophecy they wrote into the Bible as a plan for conquering the entire world and installing a one world government.

Clearly as the plan calls for the world is also turning on Rome the religious Rome which some people still confuse with the actual hidden Roman Empire which the Vatican is simply a front for. When you examine the Jesuits, the Secret Societies, and groups like the Club of Rome, Rome is much, much more than simply the Catholic Church.

I think all these sex scandals have been purposefully perpetrated and exposed to begin the turn against the Vatican, and while the Vatican still has vestiges of credibility now it is going to call for at the same time the turning against Israel.

So we see two very important elements of what some call prophecy but I call a plan, coming together in very close order.

That is very significant.

Where it all might lead is hard to say but obviously there is a continued march to war, with Iran and Pakistan likely targets as the Western Nations manipulated by Rome try to drum up support amongst the populaces for it, through a relentless propaganda campaign.

These are momentous times we are living in my friend.

Thanks for asking and keying in on this explosive story.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yet one has to ask why did the Holy See choose observer status when it can be a full fledged member. Yet of course have to abide by the charters that bind the rest of the world's nations that are full fledged members.

If the Vatican has no power to influence the U.N. then why would it even need to observe the process.

There is a fine line between the word observe and supervise. Most supervisors do in fact primarily observe, only making corrections when need be.

Sounds like desk-jockeying to me which is something I have zero respect for.

Boots on the ground or butts behind desks I know which one I would rather be.

In the trenches with the men I choose to lead if I choose to do so.

Personally, I see the Vatican and the Holy See as not having a voting right, because it was written that way.

Because the Roman Catholic Church is like a virus and infects all countries boundaries.

My own exhaustive examination of Treaties and Papal Bullas dating back thousands of years have led me to conclude all the nations are in fact incorporated states of Rome.

That through those treaties and mechanisms Rome has long had a ability to dictate to nations, even those who politically appear to be in rebellion or opposition to it, to relieve internal pressures of the leaders of those states.

So if my contentions are true, and I do in fact believe they are, the Vatican has back channels to 'correct' or 'instruct' member states of the United Nations if what it observes is contrary to what it wants per it's own grand plan.

Of course.

Most likely you are right of this I have no doubt.

Which is why the Whore of Babylon spreads her legs to seduce the rest of the world as a succubus.

The wealth of the world's banking system is in fact based on the Vatican's wealth, it is still the largest single land owner in the world posessing alodial title to it's lands (sovereign and can not be taxed), the Pope in his role as Vicar of Christ, God's legal representative on earth, is the literal lynchpin that holds the underlying foundations of the Judean/Christian/Islamic world together through the monotheistic concept if foisted on the world.

It certainly has in it's archives the documents and information to discredit and render obsolete all these religious concepts that the divine right of kings and nations derive their power and power over the people from.

For those nations not members of the Abrahamic Faiths, it has the banking clout to render them into chaos as well too.

Rome is literally all around you, on your money, in your laws, in your edifices of power, in your religions, art and entertainment.

Rome has not died, and while it's a painful deception to come to terms with, Rome does intend to make you come to terms with it, when it is ready to do so.

I could care less if the Vatican appointed Pee-Wee Herman as a "legal representative of God" or the Pope.

I do not recognize the authority of the Vatican over anyone but the Catholic Church.

If other people support that fallacy it is their choice and not mine.

Every Time Someone Called You A Fascist, They Might Have Been Right, Is Your Ideology Fascist?

I know Rome surrounds us all around it is a symbol of power and it is abused many times over.

The question you might want to ask, would you like that to happen on their time table, or would you like it to happen on yours.

Allowing it to happen it on their time table is going to reveal a all powerful basically unstoppable fully formed and functioning Roman World Wide Control Grid.

Confronting it before that hour is the only thing that it is going to stop it.

I stand resolutely against Rome and am in the vangaurd of that fight to expose it, root it out, and destory it once and for all.

I choose to ignore Rome and choose Greece instead.

I have always favored the Greek's over the Roman's but I admire both.

And respect Rome but honor Greece only.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

It was created under false pretenses with high-minded ideals to create a different state of needless bureaucracy.

I agree it was created to completely undermine all countries laws by creating and establishing international ones.

It is an established organization which sidesteps our nation and laws completely.

And those representing us are not voted upon by the American citizens of this nation.

Yet they involve themselves in establishing boundaries or erasing boundaries all around the world.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

The politically correct usage of names that put our nation second to them is a means to undermine America.

Well said, and your thread is essential reading for all that wish to fully comprehend the scope of this conspiracy.

We have now news pouring in from MSM sources on this.

A game changer...all the way.

In a final communiqué at the end of a two-week-long meeting at the Vatican on the plight of Christians in the Middle East, the bishops also urged Israel not to use the Bible “to wrongly justify injustices,” apparently referring to Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and Gaza.

But in a news conference Saturday, the archbishop in charge of the committee that drafted the communiqué, Cyrille Salim Bustros, appeared to go further, saying the Bible did not justify a Jewish presence in Israel.

“The concept of the promised land cannot be used as a base for the justification of the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of Palestinians,” he said. “Sacred scripture should not be used to justify the occupation by Israel of Palestine.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If that is not the kettle calling the pot black.

The Roman Catholic Church has been the primary and overwhelming user of the Bible.

In order to slant her religious propaganda towards controlling interests around the world.

Just fashioning the Bible itself was a usage of propaganda by selecting what was and was not included.

Most people miss the story of Jesus and Israel being under Roman occupation which tells us a lot.

That the Roman Catholic Church has power which it uses to push an agenda.

The U.N. should tell the Pope to sit down and shut up and mind her own affairs.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

This is a potentially huge story. It signals the beginning of the execution of prophecy, which while many people believe is validation of God, I personally believe it was a well crafted plan to use centuries of divide and conquer warfare to first colonize the world, place it under common systems and laws, and then use that same religion to force a final consolidation by having it all mimic the prophecy they wrote into the Bible as a plan for conquering the entire world and installing a one world government.

Clearly as the plan calls for the world is also turning on Rome the religious Rome which some people still confuse with the actual hidden Roman Empire which the Vatican is simply a front for. When you examine the Jesuits, the Secret Societies, and groups like the Club of Rome, Rome is much, much more than simply the Catholic Church.

There are two Romes. One is the Roman Empire, the other is the Roman Catholic Church.
It is not so easliy divided. From your post...You think Rome calls for the world to turn against itself???

I also believe that the Rome which is the religious Rome has been at work in the false prohetic movement, Yes of course. Hard at work at installing a one world government, a one world religion.

I think all these sex scandals have been purposefully perpetrated and exposed to begin the turn against the Vatican, and while the Vatican still has vestiges of credibility now it is going to call for at the same time the turning against Israel.

So we see two very important elements of what some call prophecy but I call a plan, coming together in very close order.

The Vatican, The Catholic Church, The Holy Roman Empire will be used, and tossed aside.
That is very significant.

I abhor Rome in all its definitions.

Where it all might lead is hard to say but obviously there is a continued march to war, with Iran and Pakistan likely targets as the Western Nations manipulated by Rome try to drum up support amongst the populaces for it, through a relentless propaganda campaign.

Watch China, and Russia.

These are momentous times we are living in my friend.

Yes...lets seize the day.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
... the slide has begun ...

My feeling is we are seeing the lead up to a DUNKIRK type incident to befall US forces. Whatever part our country was scripted to play has been played and now the neutralization process has begun. Whatever horror is about to befall us the one factor skeptics use to say it can't happen is our MASSIVE and well dispersed military...

Events in recent months have served to disperse said assets into the CLASSIC penny packets that can be defeated one at a time.

One can only hope that Rome's old enemies and the non participants (china) are game to play ball...

If we have any chance at all in making it through this intact it's that someone already has a lease lend supply line setup and ready to rearm our survivors.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thank you for the great post. Since I've been here at ATS I've been getting an education, especially about Rome. Thanks to you, I've come to the conclusion that all roads do lead to Rome.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Speaking of oil, the recent deal between Russia had a lot to do with oil. Very interesting....

reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thank you. I have noticed your avatar before, seems you understand!

Another news article on the sinod.

A Catholic archbishop blasts Israel for taking biblical words out of context to lay claim to the Palestinian territories and expel the native Palestinians.

Cyril Salim Bustros, head of the Greek Melkite Church in the United States, said on Saturday that "recourse to theological and biblical positions which use the Word of God to wrongly justify injustices is not acceptable," AFP reported.

Bustros made the remarks during a closing speech at a meeting of the patriarchs and bishops of Catholic institutions in the Middle East.
www.presstv.ir...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I don't get it.
Islam is conquering the entire world and people are still griping about a tiny piece of Israeli real estate.

The fact that the Vatican is speaking out tells me that strip of land is extremely vital to certain players in some way.

It seems that its about Jerusalem also. Well of course, The Pope and Bishops adressed the occupation, and Jerusalem.

I guess they will set about the attempt to divide Her.

Zechariah 12:2,3 NASB
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Zechariah 12:2,3 KJV
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join