It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Iraq Files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

SKY news just put it best when the reporter literlly said the sad fact is most people will be more concerned with this whole wayne roony escapade.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

BUT DUDE HE'S EARNING 250K A WEEK DUDE?! I THOUGHT HE WOULD MOVE TO CITY OMG!

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by Soshh
Even in a conventional war simulator, like Americas Army, you get goofs like friendly fire once in a while. In other games someone does something dumb, like cause the death of a bunch of teammates. Soldiers are in a wartime simulation all the time, somewhere, someone will always F up. It's just human nature.

These are not ordinary incidents and the rate at which they occur is not ordinary either.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
warlogs....__._/ Online. Now we see what's up.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

TRIGGER HAPPY may be the word were looking for

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Read the logs online

warlogs....__._/

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
War mongers chime in:
Pentagon response to publication of the war logs
www.iraqwarlogs.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

"The release of these field reports does not bring new understanding to Iraq's past."
-Geoff Morrell, Pentagon press secretary (professional liar)

Tantamount to: 'Nothing to read about here folks (except an affront to humanity detailed), move along..'

..and now sec of state: Hilarious Clinton condemned "in the most clear terms the disclosure of any information by individuals and or organisations which puts the lives of United States and its partners' service members and civilians at risk".".. lol worried the TRUTH of US war crimes will infuriate the occupied? piss off the sensible world?.. then again, maybe that's the point.

I dunno if wikileaks is a legit rogue or a honey pot/tool for the man.. but I hope it's causing the DC Mafia extra stress & discomfort.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This will be the kind of thing where stories will pop up out of these documents for weeks.

Here is one that I'm sure there is more to it.

AT 2100C, TF --- DISCOVERED CONTRACTORS COMMITTING A SMUGGLING OPERATION 1KM SOUTH OF ( ). --- OBSERVED 7X TRACTOR TRAILERS AT THE WEST ARCH CUTTING INTO THE OUTBOUND . --- INSPECTION, THEY FOUND THE TRUCKS WERE FULL OF SCRAP METAL AND HAD NO MANIFEST OR ANY CUSTOMS PAPERWORK. 7X DRIVERS, 1X PASSENGER AND 1X CONTRACTOR WERE DETAINED AND RETURNED TO --- FOR FURTHER EXPLOITATION BY --- IOT GAIN INFO AS TO HOW THE SMUGGLING SET-UP WORKS, WHO IS INVOLVED AND IF PROFITS ARE BEING USED FOR AIF EFFORTS. NO INJ/DAMAGE.
warlogs.owni.fr...

edit on 22/10/10 by ghostsoldier because: coz

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join