It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dannotz hereee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello, I'm Dan, i'm 20 years old (just 20 :] ) and reside in Pennsylvania. I've always been interested in mysteries and the paranormal, mostly UFO's, and theories on the universe and different dimensions. I guess, like most people here, i have a great interest in gaining knowledge on life and figuring out what's REALLY going on in the world around us.

My Interest in "this kind of stuff" really got rolling about 3 years back when i, along with 2 other friend, witnessed a red circular object in the sky performing loops and moving at a strange pace. It was the first time that i, without a doubt, knew that what i was looking at could not be explained away by conventional methods. Since then i've had two similar experiences.

I've always been a sky watcher. Always looking up at night, in awe of the beauty of the night sky. So i guess my interest in UFO's stemmed from my love of the night sky.

I'm not one of those people who believe everything they hear about the phenomena. So i am very skeptical about many things, but i believe the world is a lot more strange and magical than anyone really knows...or wants to believe. But i do take a scientific approach to anything i see, or read, or hear about. Because though i know that there are things out there in the universe that the common man doesn't know about, i also know that there are many people out there that either hoax these types of things, or want it to be true so badly that they create things in there mind that they believe to be true and try to spread it around to everyone else.

So in conclusion i guess i'll leave yall with this.. Don't pretend to know it all, but also don't be so skeptical to not see what's right there in front of you. Keep an open mind and don't reject anything based on not knowing. New things and ideas scare many people but i believe for us to move forward as a civilization we must start to understand the secret workings of ourselves and any other beings in our existance. Do not be afraid, be bold and move forward, always asking questions and observing!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Welcome!

Since you are interested in what human life is all about I should give you a chance to read the book Zhuan Falun who treats exactly these subjects(multidimensional cosmos that we as humans can enter if we work on ourselves, supernormal(inborn) powers, your third eye etc etc):

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you very much for the welcome :] and the advice. I'm currently dug into "Be Here Now" by Ram dass and phd albert something or another haha. An amazing book that if you haven't looked at i suggest you do! Once again many thanks for the welcome. namaste friend!

new topics

join