It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange feeling I Died 2 Weeks ago

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

The beast got stronger about two weeks ago. When the beast ascends, the witnesses die.
Sometimes when I get a headache I stand on my head for a few minutes to make it go away.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I honestly don't believe you have anything to worry about, mate! If you really did die two weeks ago, surely folk would have noticed your stench by now!
On a more serious note, having had a near death experience some 40 years ago, I learned there is no such thing as death of the real you (spirit), only the expiration of the physical body used by you whilst on this Earthly plane.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
youve most likely just experiencing some allergies. or it is a tumor? not trying to scare you but id get it checked out asap

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You totally did. I mean your head hurt, obviously you broke out of your mortal shell.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Just curious, but what kind of meds are you on?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I guess it's time for you to ask yourself the question.....

Are you a Ghost !!! ??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey there. I found your topic interesting because I used to describe the way I once felt as being "dead". Not to try and plug a thread of mine..but I think you may find interest in it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I guess it's time for you to ask yourself the question.....

Are you a Ghost !!! ??

Well that was a weird coincidence...two thread plugs back to back. DOH!

edit on 25-10-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS
The site where migraine can turn you into a ghost and let you write a thread while you're dead
Cool story bro

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This headache lasted about three weeks, it has finally subsided. I have no idea why I never went to the doctor, but I didn't. I never got nauseated, never got dizzy or had blurry vision so I decided it was just a migraine. I am not on any meds and never have been. I have had a little stress lately and my vision has been getting worse the past year, I am 42 so I kind of expected the vision loss.

I think my headache is caused by staring at the laptop and straining my eyes. It hurt so bad the skin on my scalp hurt to the touch. My first migraine and I can't explain how much it hurt at times.

What is weird though is it felt as if I was disattached from reality when I was walking, almost as if I wasn't in my body. That is when I got the feeling that maybe I had died when my head started hurting and all this was just the dream you have when you are dying. I don't know why I thought that, but it seemed as if it could be the truth in a weird way, at the time. Yes, things seemed surreal.

I think this headache changed my perspective in life, but I can't really explain how just yet.
That is, if I am really alive...haha

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
oh dear, it sounds like you got attacked. hope it's gone.
careful what you read on the net. they identify themselves with stars.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sorry OP, but you know the rules.....

Pics or its a hoax.

If it IS true, my condolences.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is a reminder from your friendly local tax collector. We understand you're going through a rought time, however, we must remind you that being dead will not exempt you from paying your taxes. Have a nice day.

In all seriousness, I understand what you're saying. I experienced a similar event after a very bad motorcycle accident years ago. Since then, it's as though I've been on borrowed time. You see, even as a child, I knew that I would die in a motorcycle wreck at a specific age. I believed it so much, that I refrained from buying a motorcycle even though I wanted to.

During the year of that specific age. . .a relative owed me some money. He didn't have the money, so instead gave me a motorcycle. Tempting fate as I often do, I rode the darned thing until THAT day when I wrecked it. Needless to say, I lived, but everything was turned upside down and inside out. It's a wild life now, and every little piece of the puzze is falling into place just as it should.

So far, it's the best non-death I've ever had.

If you feel that you shouldn't be here, then realize there must be a very cool life ahead full of greatness and wonderment!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

As it was mentioned by many before go see a doctor.
I have this feeling of nothing being real around me a few times every year.I checked myself but nothing's wrong physical.
On the other hand i have an explanation why you might feel like you're dead.Maybe another you died in a parallel universe.This universe is close to ours and you are just felt yourself's death.

Go check yourself and let us know what the doctor said.Hopefully it's nothing.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Since we are on the topic of Migraines and feeling odd. . .

I have felt the same way before. About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with severe migraines. Which resulted In a full workup on well yes.. My brain. . . And guess what they found? A completely normal brain, no reasons for the Migraines which I continued to have up until a few weeks ago. (Because it was stated Nothing found. I have the medical bills to prove it.) MY Point being... When ever you had/have a migraine you naturally fight it. I found that after a couple weeks if I layed there and let it consume me the result changed. Flashes of random things and events went through my mind. And afterward it was like a breath of fresh air. No migraine. Could it be that while yes we are "evolving" we are also using parts of our brain we never had before. This activation is causing us pain. Giving us this feeling of desolation?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm sure you are alive right now, so chill out, mate !
But you really need to have a check up with the doc asap.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NixiePixie

I often experienced it as well with migraines (or even some sort of cluster-headaches) that a after an attack i feel like "reborn" and my brains are like newly tuned, often my creativity raises, i get sort of visions, and i can easily understand really complex things.
But i comes at a very high price, since those cluster headaches really make you go suicidal.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
just something i'd like to point out on the case of being ill, and having you're perspective on life changed afterwards.

A doctor somewhere did a study on a child, got them to draw pictures etc. Kid was about 5, just you're usual stick figure people. pretty bland.

Kid gets measles. Doctor gets her to draw another picture, same as the first, but it was dark/sad themed to reflect the child's unhappyness/unwellnessat the time.

Kid is asked to draw another picture when well into recovery from measles. Detail, color, everything, more lively, much more detail, as if when the kid's body was fighting off the illness the brain went into overdrive as well, making new connections or whatever it does.

So, does getting sick, or in this case as well, suffering one hell of a migrane - somehow change the brain?

(if anyone can dig up - or knows to the story im talking about with the kid and has a link - plz post. I read it and saw the pictures somewhere on PA. google now just spams me with vaccine poo.)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Since then, it's as though I've been on borrowed time.

I have been feeling the same way for the past 6 years, after an incident with sleeping pills. I keep thinking "what if I died and this is not real?"

And OP, you should go to a doctor, just to see if it was just a migraine and nothing more serious. Like most members here said, something similar happened to someone I know. My uncle (he's 30) started to have a headache and nothing made it go away, then he went to the doctor and found out it was an aneurysm and had to get surgery.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join